• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akron vs MaloMyotismon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
This is much more thematic.

Multiversal Tournament EBF vs Digimon round 2.

The Life Draining Deity vs The Life Draining Vampire

-Speed Equalized

-Both are 3-A

-SBA

FIGHT!!!!

Akro: 4 (Kalt, Gargoyle, Nick and Phantasm)

MaloMyotismo: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Akron
Belialvamdemon crusader

Is MaloMyotismon somewhat close to baseline 3-A? If yes, make this EBF3 Akron.

Assuming that they are comparable in raw power:

Both pretty much keep draining each other so this is negged for both. Does Malo need to be in CQC to do it though? Akron doesn't.

Both can nope the other out of existence.

Akron has black holes which are formed spontaneously around him and soulscrew to finish the job, as well as durability negation and Death Manipulation. And summons somewhat comparable to himself.

Akron is kinda already insane so idk what madness inducement would do.

MaloMyotismon has mind manipulation and transmutation which can also one-shot (I think)

So i guess i go with Akron because he seems to have more ways to win.

No. But they destroy the physical body, which then leads to the part where Akron eats souls.

Also I forgot earlier, but Hellfire would also play a number on MM, since it would cause it to attack mindlessly in a straight up CQC fight (at the price of boosting him temporarily). Which gives Akron a good opening to hax him

"Superior hax" in a match between two hax characters kinda require a bit of elaboration.

Anyway, Akron has power nullification as well. I forgot it earlier

I give it Akron via instant power nullification, being as it begins with the starting thought and Akron is naturally bloodlusted

I should mention MaloMyotismon's regen is nearly instant. Also define Instant Nullification

When Akron fought the party, at the very beginning of their first fight, he basically activates his power nullification with a thought, and were completely unable to do anything, and Akron stripped their power and turned them into wall busters :p

Devimon's abilities don't really add much though. Although OHK and mind reading could be useful.

Nullification is being unable to use your powers while Akron is draining you.

Myotismon can drain you from a distance also. Never answered that for some reason. Sorry it took awhile.

I should note, it's NLF to assume that Akron would nullify all the powers. Myotismon has some abilities that just aren't a thing in Akron's verse, as well as stuff that the party doesn't have. But it should still prevent MM from taking actions in the meantime.

Found something that could save him from Black Holes.

• Soul Shield: Uses a shield of darkness to absorb energy from projectiles.

...Although, now that I think about it...his 3-A stat comes from scaling to the Demon Lords when they were 3-A...

Likely not. As a Demon Lord Class Digimon, he should be slightly on par with the Databook Demon Lords who are Low 2-C....All of Akron's Digimon opponent's are leaving.....First, Gallantmon, now likely Myotismon....ovo

Black holes actually do not cause damage like projectiles. It's based on the absurd difference in gravitational force between different points. Basically, your arm is being pulled with a force of, say, 10000 N. Your hand is being pulled with 100000 N. So the difference causes the arm to be detached.

PaChi2 said:
I'd keep Venommyotismon 3-A if MaloMyotismon grows to low 2-C
Well the problem is that unlike MaloMyotismon, VenomMyotismon isn't specifically a Demon Lord Class Digimon. He's a Demon Beast/Devil Class Digimon

He hasn't been upgraded because I am being lazy. I still have revisions from months ago to finish....not joking.

Could happen in the future if Matt feels like giving more context about the "universes" Akron referred to. We don't know if he was referring to space-times or 3D universes atm

Back