• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Both are universal.

Both are hax.

Both have epic OSTs.

Speed equalized and both 3-A. Akron is in his Bullet Heaven 2 form.

Akron(mon):

Aesir:

Inconclusive: 2 (Dragonmasterxyz, Gargoyle One)

Aesir, The God of Chaos
Akron

What's Akrons personality like?

Which Aesir? The original or one in the game?

Also that pic is 5A Aesir...

He is a god created to destroy humanity who plans to lifewipe Earth.

The one who is 3-A.

Whoops. This one is 3-A?
Aesir, The God of Chaos

Is he arrogant? Does he use his best abilities immediately?

Original has the void manipulation, so I assume you mean original.

Yep

He starts with the power absorption, then with the soul hax, then with the void manipulation, then with the black hole, then with the summoning. He is one of the characters that you define as "naturally bloodlusted"

Then original

Should I make Aesir bloodlusted too?

No need to.

I think I'd give it to Aesir, he's going to use void manipulation right off the bat, which unless power absorbtion nullify's it's ability, will send him off.

The original Aesir was an overseer of the world with both of his eyes, basically being the sort of guardien to the real of chaos, he's naturally bloodlusted as well really.

The Aesir in the game is the negative aspects of Aesir with next to all of his powers both nullified by his lack of understanding of them and his lack of knowledge on most of his powers.

Aesir takes this.

Power absorption does steal powers (as well as scattering equipment across the world) Natalie, Matt and Lance found themselves completely unable to use their old magic after being almost killed by him. That, and they were Street level to Wall level when they woke up (hell, the first enemies are oversized snails)

So it does or it doesn't? Here's the fight.

Fight starts, they see each other as threats.

Aesir uses the void, Akron uses power absorb.

Either one gets deleted or the other gets nulled.

Natz, Lance and Matt were completely unable to do anything while being devoided of their powers. However, it took Akron a few seconds to absorb those. This requires him a stray thought, and that's Akron at his lowest.

Yeesh, that's tricky.

What about time travel? Can Aesir go back in time and kill him in the past?

No. Only way to prevent Akron's birth would be killing Godcat who:

1) is a few hundred of times above baseline universal

2) the first thing that she would do to fight is well, create Akron

Maybe go back in time and then void him if he can....?

Okay this seems like a stomp match....

I mean, I guess he can void Godcat. But at this point we are at the beginning

Also what makes it a stomp exactly? You said yourself that it's dependant from who hax the other first

It's not, not sure why I said that.

Anyway, about the power nullification, does it have a startup? Does Akron have to do anything to use it?

I also forgot about Aesir's time slow.....

It comes with the absorption.

Akron has his own space-time manipulation

But he uses power nullification first I thought?

So does power nullification have a startup or what?

Absorption and power null starts together.

The starting thought

I'm going to vote inconclusive, it all depends on either Aesir getting nulled at the start or Akron getting deleted at the start.

Alright. Btw, just in case you were wondering, the resurrection from erasure doesn't apply to Akron. Also Akron's resurrection takes too long anyway

No, but existence erasure/soul manipulation would. The latter might be useless if his resistance is good enough (Akron can soul attack everyone on the planet)

He leads with Power Nullification you said, that's ultimately not going to put Aesir down and Aesir will just keep attempting to void him.

Maybe I should have explained it a bit better, but he doesn't stop using a power to start using another. What I posted above is just the order. Basically by the end of it you are facing power null+ absorption+ void manipulation+ black hole. Not one at time.

Even throughout all the chaos Aesir should be able to get out his void manipulation at least once should he not at the start.

Voting Aesir again.

Really sceptical about AP mattering like, at all here.

Anyway, the destruction of entire universes pretty much falls under the "minor nuisance" category for EBF3 Akron. So, we have the EoG party of EBF3 scaling from him. BoG EBF4 party scales by virtue of having the same members. So in the mid game we have 5 characters stronger than EBF3 Akron. Godcat's weakened avatar appear, and it demolish them without even trying. They survive because it can't maintain its form.

Fast forward to the mid-late game where another weakened avatar appear and it stomps them just as hard, despite the fact that they are now stronger.

EoG EBF4 party can finally take a few casual attacks. Even then, Godcat's destroyer avatar pretty much states that their combined might is nothing but a fraction of her own.

The Bullet Heaven 2 party is much, much stronger than the Epic Battle Fantasy 4 one. Like, they solo entire groups of enemies that previously needed the entire party to be taken down. Even then, when they fight Akron again they are terrified and he is stated to be by far the strongest enemy that they ever fought.

^Akron's degree of 3-A. If you need more informations, there is a blog linked on the verse page

Not as much as Aesir then.

I still retain my vote for Aesir but just being sure, he does have the added bonus of tapping Akron to death, and Akron will have to make sure to keep Aesir from never using his void manipulation once, and this is IF he wins the 50/50 at the start.

Not 100% since Akron confuses the crap outta me. But based on what I've read. Aesir takes it High-Diff for Gargoyle's reasons.

>Tapping Akron to death

>Akron needs a thought to kill him

Hell, he is granted to die if he tries to tap him because it takes too long.

Also again, power nullification/steal. If Akron gets him, Aesir won't have any chance at all to kill him because he will be powerless watching while he is erased.

Then he proceeds to slow time as he regenerates the erases him.

Also, no duh, what do you think I meant by 50/50 I'm talking after that if Akron gets him, Aesir can still void him.

@Gargoyle

Akron erases space-time with his mere presence.

He becomes unable to take action the very moment Akron starts haxing him.

@Dragon

Isn't Alphamon>>Gallantmon though? And Gallantmon was winning

Back