• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akira Tendou Fights The Imposter (4-1-0)

Akira Tendou Vs Imposter (Amog US)

Location: Voting room in Among Us (The doors surrounding are locked)
Rules;
1. Akira has access to his Suit & The Imposter has access to a knife
2. Speed is equalized

Zombie Hunter vs A Murderer.... Let's get it

Akira is slightly stronger by about 100 kilojoules by value, but the Impostor upscales from one-shotting Crewmates scaling to said value, so they're virtually even in strength.

That being said, with how small the Impostor is (Being a little over half of Akira's height), they would be harder to hit in the long run. Combined with higher lifting strength to resist an incap as well as being able to shut off the lights to their advantage in sneaking up, the Impostor seems more likely to stab Akira through the face with its knife or tongue more accurately than Akira can stab the Impostor due to their smaller size.

Voting the sus bean.

Combined with higher lifting strength to resist an incap as well as being able to shut off the lights to their advantage in sneaking up, the Impostor seems more likely to stab Akira through the face with its knife or tongue more accurately than Akira can stab the Impostor due to their smaller size.
Higher with Shark Suit (The suit is made of Titanium Fiber intertwined with strong steel chainmail making it stab proof and very durable as it can withstand zombie bites and the biggest of shark teeth[37])
It would be quite hard for the imposter to harm Akira especially with a knife. Akira recieves mere bruises from attacks that scale to his level normally and survives unscaved attacks from those strong enough to overpower him physically. That being said his normal durability upscaling from his AP would make it hard for the imposter to harm him with it's tounge. As quoted above, his durability gets even crazier with the suit being able to witstand piercing damage on a higher level than he scales to himself. That also being said the imposter isn't getting anywhere with a mere knife. The moment the imposter sabotages lights and tries to attack him continuously in the multiple different ways you mentioned, they would realize it's null. The light sabotage doesn't last for long either so akira would outlast it, akira would then finish off the fight by using his skills and physical combat abilities to try and hit the imposter, which shouldn't be hard with his superior acrobatics.

Btw why don't i see Small Size or any indication of height proportions for the imposter on their profile? Kinda sus ngl.
The Impostor stands 3'6" scaling from Crewmates when they do the MedBay scan.

Also:
The light sabotage doesn't last for long either so akira would outlast it, akira would then finish off the fight by using his skills and physical combat abilities to try and hit the imposter, which shouldn't be hard with his superior acrobatics.
The light sabotage is actually indefinite until someone turns the lights back on in Electrical. Since both of them are basically locked in, without a control panel of some sort, the lights would stay off the moment the Impostor sabotages them.

The Impostor stands 3'6" scaling from Crewmates when they do the MedBay scan.
I see. Should be noted on profile tho cuz that's a big deal.
The light sabotage is actually indefinite until someone turns the lights back on in Electrical. Since both of them are basically locked in, without a control panel of some sort, the lights would stay off the moment the Impostor sabotages them.
I see. Akira has nothing to do against someone in the dark even though he's stronger, however the imposter has no way of getting through Akira's suit. It's kinda inconclusive. This is the second debate I've had where the fights becomes inconclusive because of armour.

Imposter fra

The imposter could also just outlast Akira(Akira has peak human stamina while the imposter has superhuman stamina) or sabotage the reactor
Outlasting isn't an option. Akira wouldn't have to move a muscle in a dark area after he realizes the imposter can't get to him via the suit. Sabotage is GG tho as it depletes oxygen although i swore the imposter would also die from that. But suicide attacks are still wins ig

3 votes for The Imposta. FRA to Imposta via sabatoge to reactor, otherwise he doesn't have a way to harm akira physically

Imposter fra

The imposter could also just outlast Akira(Akira has peak human stamina while the imposter has superhuman stamina) or sabotage the reactor
Oh i found a discovery. The imposter has only one sabatoge option until said sabatoge is revoked meaning if the imposter sabatoges lights, he wouldn't be able to sabatoge reactor unless lights is fixed and i doubt sabataging reactor would be the imposters first move as it's suicide. Switching back to incon as sabotaging lights to give himself the upper hand against an opponent who can't see (uses this tactic against the crewmates) is likely the starting move of the imposter rather than just balant suicide. (Imposter's attacks have no effect when lights are off on akira)

And also i dont think the imposter would resort to using reactor countdown to kill akira as it would also kill the imposter via no oxygen. He'd only resort to such if akira poses a great threat to the point he has the imposter on his last leg or if he's bloodlusted and really wants akira to die even if itself will die aswell which is unlikely since akira is getting incacipated by lights here rendering him hesitant to move. The imposter also doesn't want to die which is why it resorts to decieving and lying to the crewmates in body reports so that it doesn't get killed by getting voted as the imposter.

The imposter has:
Like i said tho, it's either reactor or electrical. And using reactor as a first move would be something the imposter does if it's bloodlusted (As page says, does anything to kill opponent even if it's unlikely as a first move) and wants to see akira gasp for air lol. What's your thoughts on this? Would outing lights be the first move of the imposter tho? Or rather just rush akira physically or stab him with his tongue, im actually curious on that.

Like i said tho, it's either reactor or electrical. And using reactor as a first move would be something the imposter does if it's bloodlusted (As page says, does anything to kill opponent even if it's unlikely as a first move) and wants to see akira gasp for air lol. What's your thoughts on this?
imo it would probably try to kill akira with its usual methods(knife, gun etc) since they're alone in a closed room but after realizing that he isn't like the other crewmates(since akira can actually fight back and harm the impostor) the impostor would become aware of how dangerous akira is and sabotage the oxygem

Actually The Imposters starting move would be to rush it's opponent. If it's locked in a room it would chase it's target and kill them as it does with the crewmates. This wouldn't work on akira as they're the same speed and he has evasure and tackling skills as a former rugby player (which he uses in modern combat) to literally reversal the imposter, harming it to a great deal seeing the AP difference and later punch the imposter to death or knockout as he does with zombies. This happens before the imposter locks the lights off as it wouldn't really be a first move against an opponent he can kill without being seen in a locked room.

imo it would probably try to kill akira with its usual methods(knife, gun etc) since they're alone in a closed room but after realizing that he isn't like the other crewmates(since akira can actually fight back and harm the impostor) the impostor would become aware of how dangerous akira is and sabotage the oxygem
The moments the imposter uses knives/guns to attack akira would end up bad for it. Akira would have time to use his combat abilities and skills to mince him up, the imposter wouldnt have time to sabotage lights in that moment. I don't think the imposter has the combat ability to fight off and escape akira either especially when these hits from akira would be detrimental to the imposter. Based on this sabotaging oxygen is out of the question

The moments the imposter uses knives/guns to attack akira would end up bad for it.
if the imposter uses guns there's nothing akira can do except block or evade since the impostor has the range advantage
Akira would have time to use his combat abilities and skills to mince him up,
the impostor is more experienced and skilled in combat than akira tho(the impostor can kill everyone on the spaceship without being noticed and it is more skilled with weapons), it has stealthy mastery so it could just make a surprise attack and after it fails sabotage the oxygen
I don't think the imposter has the combat ability to fight off and escape akira either especially when these hits from akira would be detrimental to the imposter.
like i said before, the imposter is more skilled with weapons, akira may have higher ap but it's not enough to just destroy the impostor in cqc especially when you look at their lifting strenght (akira is class 1 while the imposter is class 5)

The only thing that would give leeway to the Imposter on a physical altercation is height (Psycho states he's 3'6 and according to a source, Akira is 5'9 whivh is crazy cux he appears short in the show). Although, im sure akira could just kick the guy as he's stated to use kicks on his profile.

if the imposter uses guns there's nothing akira can do except block or evade since the impostor has the range advantage
I think we're forgetting akira has Supersonic reactions here scaling from something that can react to bullets from high powered weapons..... Guns especially a mere pistol shouldn't be a problem for akira.
the impostor is more experienced and skilled in combat than akira tho(the impostor can kill everyone on the spaceship without being noticed and it is more skilled with weapons), it has stealthy mastery so it could just make a surprise attack and after it fails sabotage the oxygen
Would the imposter really be combat skilled against characters who don't/can't fight back against it? And what's the skill of the crewmates in combat? I'm not sure where experience comes from either without you giving a timeframe. Pretty sure it being able to be found out debunks most of that argument aswell as weapon skill meaning almost nothing against akira's reaction speed (especially when the imposters skill with weaponry is pretty basic imo as it has to hit the crewmate to the ground to then shoot them or runs up to stab the crewmate repeatedly to kill it). I've already stated why the sabotage argument doesn't work and stealth mastery isn't gonna be useful if both characters rush at each other as a starting move to kill/defeat it's opponent.

like i said before, the imposter is more skilled with weapons, akira may have higher ap but it's not enough to just destroy the impostor in cqc especially when you look at their lifting strenght (akira is class 1 while the imposter is class 5)
I mean, saying the imposter is more skilled with weapons doesn't mean much when akira doesn't have a weapon, that being said akira is more skilled with his hands and martial art ability with rugby tactics.
Akira doesn't use tactics such as grappling his opponent but punch them/kick them/tackle them so LS won't really come in play for him, not sure what the imposter will do with it's LS in a physical altercation especially when it's body is massively smaller, the only thing i could see is that akira wouldn't be able to pick up the imposter which he wouldn't do. Like i said akira just destroys in combat ability and higher AP until he kills/knocksout the imposter.

the impostor can kill everyone on the spaceship without being noticed
This point is also easily attackable. It sabotages the literal lights in the ship along with other important areas to distract the crewmates to then make its kills elsewhere. Sabotage abilities along with being able to escape the area it killed it's target via vents is major stuff the imposter depends on to do such a thing, as well as deceiving the crewmates if it gets sussed (as they'd say). He doesn't do this without major help, the only thing that he physically has to make this possible is stealth mastery which is a mass advantage against people who don't have anything to counter except their eyes (seeing the murder).

I think we're forgetting akira has Supersonic reactions here scaling from something that can react to bullets from high powered weapons..... Guns especially a mere pistol shouldn't be a problem for akira.
except block or evade since the impostor has the range advantage
i'm not saying he can't react to it

as long as the impostor has the range advantage all it needs to do is try to shoot him once and after realizing it won't work he can sabotage the oxygen
Would the imposter really be combat skilled against characters who don't/can't fight back against it? And what's the skill of the crewmates in combat? I'm not sure where experience comes from either without you giving a timeframe. Pretty sure it being able to be found out debunks most of that argument
pretty sure the crewmates are meant to be smart in the game(since they're constantly fixing advanced equipment throught the game) which would explain why they can find out who the impostor is
I've already stated why the sabotage argument doesn't work and stealth mastery isn't gonna be useful if both characters rush at each other as a starting move to kill/defeat it's opponent.
and i still disagree with you about the sabotage not working

it's not like it takes a long time for him to sabotage something, even if akira manages to hurt the imposter nothing stops him from using his range to his advantage to enter the vents and sabotage after seeing that akira is strong

if akira is close to him the imposter could create smoke for 9 seconds to surprise/distract akira and while he is surprised hide in the vents to sabotage either the oxygen or the reactor

i'm not saying he can't react to it

as long as the impostor has the range advantage all it needs to do is try to shoot him once and after realizing it
I don't see how the impster would immediately deplete oxygen (when its not bloodlusted which means it's gonna KILL akira by any means necessary or fight akira physical to know he's an immense threat) just by seeing someone dodge bullets. I see the imposter rather using stealth mastery to sneak up and try and attack akira with his tounge than such methods. It doesn't resort to such moves unless it deems someone a threat. Also thr imposter has to grab it's hacking device out of it's bag or whatever to use it's sabotages which isn't happening before akira rushes him to fight him in such a small room (voting room).
pretty sure the crewmates are meant to be smart in the game(since they're constantly fixing advanced equipment throught the game) which would explain why they can find out who the impostor is
Yes in the field of tech and science, not combat. Having sherlock homles detective skills doesn't mean i can fight well or fight at all either. Two different skills, Akira is far enhanced with college years worth of rugby training and seemingly hand to hand combative skills he uses against zombies who take on the skills of those they harbor (sometimes he fights hordes). Akira has a massive combat skill gap here, someone who's skill is unknown vs an athletic guy who uses rough combat abilities to fight mass crowds of equal strength foes who have the skill of those they possess.
it's not like it takes a long time for him to sabotage something, even if akira manages to hurt the imposter nothing stops him from using his range to his advantage to enter the vents and sabotage after seeing that akira is strong

if akira is close to him the imposter could create smoke for 9 seconds to surprise/distract akira and while he is surprised hide in the vents to sabotage either the oxygen or the reactor
1. The imposter has to pull out his device (in character as game mechanics exist in amogus) to use it to then sabotage specific area. That's not happening before akira pulls up and smacks bro.
2. The voting room isn't massive to the point the imposter can escape in a vent before akira can catch him. In the game, the characters starts with characters at the report button table which is quite the distance from the vent as it's close to asteroid shooting task area.
3.The arguments here are "sabotage gg" denying the fact that the starting move of the imposter in such a circumstance (Locked doors so no one can see it committing murder) is to rush/chase it's opponents to physically kill it, not sabotage and wait it out. Let's say the imposter does use reactor cool down as a starting move (which it doesn't), akira would simply fight and kill the imposter in that short timeframe the reactor is going and nothing would stop him as he'd rush him and beat him up with his superior combat abilities. Akira still wins in that case but dies to reactor.
4. The arguments are making the imposter seem like a coward to use abilities he'd normally use when he's bloodlusted or NEEDS TO WIN which isn't supposed to be the case. The imposter doesn't want to die but it uses the physical abilities (its tongue and gun) it has to kill crewmates rather than relying on sabotages to do the work for it OR IT uses sabotages while actively killing crewmates. It doesn't just use sabotages when it's about to kill someone especially in an enclosed apace where no one can see.

I'll put my votes on akira for now as i see him winning than not when it comes to the starting moves of these characters. If the imposter decides to use a gun, Akira's speed being peak human gives him the capabilities of aim dodging rendering the pistol useless so he can rush the imposter and outskill him in physical combat. If the imposter uses a knife, it won't damage akira AT ALL seeing his durability and suit. Akira would retaliate by beating the imposters ass. The imposter has to pull out a device to use sabotages which would give akira time to run his pockets. If the imposter somehow manages to use reactor countdown, akira would destroy the imposter in that timeframe but ends up dying to depleted oxygen (still a win). If the imposter manages to ccut lights, he wouldnt be able to do anything afterwards as he can't get through akiras suit to harm him but he'd have akira swinging in the dark likely to get hit soo that's incon. As I've said more wincons than not so akira all the way as of rn

Last edited:
I don't see how the impster would immediately deplete oxygen (when its not bloodlusted which means it's gonna KILL akira by any means necessary or fight akira physical to know he's an immense threat) just by seeing someone dodge bullets.
It would recognize Akira as the biggest threat it has ever seen considering no one it killed before could fight back or dodge bullets
I see the imposter rather using stealth mastery to sneak up and try and attack akira with his tounge than such methods. It doesn't resort to such moves unless it deems someone a threat.
And what i'm saying is that it would recognize Akira as a threat the moment it sees that Akira is way stronger n faster than the average crewmate
1. The imposter has to pull out his device (in character as game mechanics exist in amogus) to use it to then sabotage specific area. That's not happening before akira pulls up and smacks bro.
he can run while sabotaging and the ap difference isn't nearly enough for Akira to one shot the impostor can get It a few times by Akira and still survive
2. The voting room isn't massive to the point the imposter can escape in a vent before akira can catch him.
Akira Isn't gonna catch him in a way he can't escape

He doesn't have enough LS to do that, Akira can kick him but that won't stop the impostor from hiding in the vents and sabotaging
In the game, the characters starts with characters at the report button table which is quite the distance from the vent as it's close to asteroid shooting task area.
Sba states:
The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers
So they won't start at the same place the game usually starts(around the table, since the impostor's range is of hundreds of meters)
3.The arguments here are "sabotage gg" denying the fact that the starting move of the imposter in such a circumstance (Locked doors so no one can see it committing murder) is to rush/chase it's opponents to physically kill it, not sabotage and wait it out.
My argument is that after it sees that Akira is a threat it will sabotage

I even said that in my third reply here so idk where you're getting the Idea that i'm ignoring that
Let's say the imposter does use reactor cool down as a starting move (which it doesn't), akira would simply fight and kill the imposter in that short timeframe the reactor is going and nothing would stop him as he'd rush him and beat him up with his superior combat abilities.
He would run hundreds of meters(since that would be the starting distance according Io sba) and kill the impostor in under 45 seconds even though his AP Isn't nearly enough to one shot?
4. The arguments are making the imposter seem like a coward to use abilities he'd normally use when he's bloodlusted or NEEDS TO WIN which isn't supposed to be the case. The imposter doesn't want to die but it uses the physical abilities (its tongue and gun) it has to kill crewmates rather than relying on sabotages to do the work for it OR IT uses sabotages while actively killing crewmates. It doesn't just use sabotages when it's about to kill someone especially in an enclosed apace where no one can see.
That's not my argument though?

It would recognize Akira as the biggest threat it has ever seen considering no one it killed before could fight back or dodge bullets

Maybe so that's not a reason to use an ability it would use if it's bloodlusted. I see the imposter taking out lights to then use it's stealth mastery to sneak up on him and attack him rendering his reactions futile. Reactor sabotage is exxagerated here, it's the equivalent of saying an assasin would use mass explosives to retaliate against an opponent who can react to a sniper rifle when they has stealth mastery to evade it's reactions. I see the imposter doing this rather than not.

And what i'm saying is that it would recognize Akira as a threat the moment it sees that Akira is way stronger n faster than the average crewmate
Addressed this above. He's not using the reactor countdown.

he can run while sabotaging and the ap difference isn't nearly enough for Akira to one shot the impostor can get It a few times by Akira and still survive

He would run hundreds of meters(since that would be the starting distance according Io sba) and kill the impostor in under 45 seconds even though his AP Isn't nearly enough to one shot?
I never once stated he one shots the imposter. I said he "beats him up" which happens overtime. The AP difference would make this easier for akira to annihilate the imposter in combat. Regarding SBA, I thought the location would tune into the size and length of the battle field but since its apparently not.....
Akira Isn't gonna catch him in a way he can't escape

He doesn't have enough LS to do that, Akira can kick him but that won't stop the impostor from hiding in the vents and sabotaging
Im not basing anything off LS... When i say catch, i mean physically beat him up.

That's not my argument though?
he can run while sabotaging
, Akira can kick him but that won't stop the impostor from hiding in the vents and sabotaging
Are you sure? I also don't think the imposter would be afraid of an opponent not even 2 times stronger than he is. One retaliation from someone who can fight (as someonr who does mass murders) and not that much stronger than he is isn't going to make him panic and use his best stuff. Infact he'd fight physically until he wins, if akira was some 2-3x stronger than sure. Its like how people argue fear hax works on somone 1.3x weaker than you are... Cmon man, they're relative ish as imposter upscales from his value by oneshot

For bfr to count as a victory the opponent has to remove itself/be removed from the Battlefield for at least 1 week
Guess he's gonna have to hide then since y'all make him seem coward 🙃. Im jk, but if that's his way of doing things, he's not winning

Akira has about 3 ways of beating the imposter with 1 incon and a possible loss if my argument above gets refuted (regarding reactor). Akira taking this than not.
Also i think SBA says the characters won't give up from simple stuff (if they're not on death bed), the imposter running away is kinda..... Falling under that

I see the imposter taking out lights to then use it's stealth mastery to sneak up on him and attack him rendering his reactions futile. Reactor sabotage is exxagerated here, it's the equivalent of saying an assasin would use mass explosives to retaliate against an opponent who can react to a sniper rifle when it has stealth mastery to evade it's reactions. I see the imposter doing this rather than not.
And why is that? Sabotaging the oxygem would only kill Akira and not the impostor i don't think those situations are comparable at all
Addressed this above. He's not using the reactor countdown.
The oxygen and the reactor countdown aren't the same thing tho
Are you sure?
Yep, those arguments you quoted were me responding to yours

You said that Akira would smack the impostor before it can sabotage and I replied that it could run and sabotage at the same time, how does that contradict anything I said?

My main argument keeps being the one that it would try to kill Akira with its weapons and after it sees that Akira is stronger than the crewmates it usually kills it would sabotage the oxygen
I also don't think the imposter would be afraid of an opponent not even 2 times stronger than he is. One retaliation from someone who can fight (as someonr who does mass murders) and not that much stronger than he is isn't going to make him panic and use his best stuff.
And i disagree with that, the impostor usual targets are crewmates who can't fight back against it

Akira is someone who can evade bullets(something not even the impostor can do) and can survive the impostor's attacks due to his durability+suit

Seeing someone like that would be enough for the impostor consider him a threat and sabotage the oxygen
Infact he'd fight physically until he wins,
Why would it do that? The impostor usually Just one shots its targets and leaves the body there

The impostor is a shapeshifting assassin not some kind of honored fighter who'd keep going in cqc, even though it is clearly at a disadvantage, when it can Just sabotage the oxygen and be done with it

The impostor can also sabotage the lights but sabotaging the oxygen would kill akira faster and the impostor is aware of that

Anyway, I already voted and i'm getting tired of writing texts so i'm probably not gonna reply anymore today(it's already late where I live) good night

And why is that? Sabotaging the oxygem would only kill Akira and not the impostor i don't think those situations are comparable at all
Because it's what the imposter would do, aka make use of it's skills and techniques to ensure his win against an opponent slightly stronger than himself just as any versus debate on here. You're arguing what gets akira killed (which isn't in character as we all know the imposter isn't just cower and run away and vent) when this setting is who wins by in character means. And why isn't my analogy comparable exactly? Using a sure to kill move in panic that's usually out of character instead of using skills (you stated earlier that the imposter has superior combat skills which im not sure why you're backing down on rn and even tho they don't he should have some skill so why would he resort to a literal last resort capability as a starting move lol, you're ignoring the starting move of these characters here and it's getting circular on that point) such as stealth mastery to render your opponent's high reaction speed invalid which the imposter has to do here and what it would do with it's combat skills to try and sneak attack akira.... You're making the character seem cowardly which just isn't what they represent, they're actually ferocious and cunning which is the entire point of the imposter as we see with the voting system.
Yep, those arguments you quoted were me responding to yours

You said that Akira would smack the impostor before it can sabotage and I replied that it could run and sabotage at the same time, how does that contradict anything I said?
I never said it was a contradiction. I said it makes your argument seem like you're broadcasting the imposter as a coward which isn't what the imposter is which you denied. The imposter resorts to using it's sharp tongue or guns that it has access to to kill it's opponent ESPECIALLY in the situation they're in a room locked with it's target. And that's as simple as it gets. It doesn't resort to sabotages to kill a target when ITS ACTIVELY in a room with them unless they're can't catch them, which wouldn't be the case as akira and him are the same speed + it has ranged weapons/attacks. I will ignore sabotage points of it continues to get circular as i find it ridiculous how it can go the way you present in such a circumstance.
The oxygen and the reactor countdown aren't the same thing tho
I mean the oxygen. My mistake.
My main argument keeps being the one that it would try to kill Akira with its weapons and after it sees that Akira is stronger than the crewmates it usually kills it would sabotage the oxygen
And im saying the moment the imposter tries to have physical contact with akira it would be over. Akira would relentlessly attack and beat up the imposter to a pulp the moment until he can't move the moment he realizes; They're armed and have a sharp tongue that extends. The imposter won't get leeway to just call a sabotage especially when it needs to take out its gadget to activate a sabotage. I realize aswell you're actively admitting they get into a physical fight and you're ignoring the fact that the imposter will get beat up badly especially when it threatened akira.

And i disagree with that, the impostor usual targets are crewmates who can't fight back against it

Akira is someone who can evade bullets(something not even the impostor can do) and can survive the impostor's attacks due to his durability+suit

Seeing someone like that would be enough for the impostor consider him a threat and sabotage the oxygen
I want to find out where in among us states "if the imposter meets an opponent that can actually fight back, he'll immediately panic" this logic doesn't make sense. If you claim he's a figher with combat skills then why would that same figher back down the moment he meets someone NOT SIGNIFICANTLY stronger but by 1.3 times ish stronger (reminder the chain scaling from crewmate to imposter evens out the power gap). If he can't beat the opponent physically, he has oyher ways like let me see? Using the skills he literally uses to kill his targets that can be used in battle? The same dude you claim to be skilled, more skilled than akira?
The evading bullet part is fine although the imposter could easily just lock off lights and use stealth mastery to incacipate akira's reaction speed IF HES SKILLED as you claim him to be instead of using the nuke all button to kill an opponent as strong as him......
Why would it do that? The impostor usually Just one shots its targets and leaves the body there

The impostor is a shapeshifting assassin not some kind of honored fighter who'd keep going in cqc, even though it is clearly at a disadvantage, when it can Just sabotage the oxygen and be done with it

The impostor can also sabotage the lights but sabotaging the oxygen would kill akira faster and the impostor is aware of that

Anyway, I already voted and i'm getting tired of writing texts so i'm
Because the same targets it oneshots are one shotted via physical means aka its tongue? If not it's with a gun? not via a sabotage..... Put this fact into a fight, The imposter would use it's tongue against akira and why would he? (Because he's skilled as you claim it to be)Because it has alot of range and against a stronger opponent it can just utilize piercing damage and range to fight back or just shoot bro, but we established that won't be a conclusion seeing the speed of akira. And if the imposter is the assasin as you claim it to be... Why would it be using gadgets and technology against a physical fighter when said assasin has stealth mastery, a long ass tongue and a literal fire arm to counter against.... Just a slightly stronger opponent. I would understand if akira was some 3-5x stronger but 1.3 bruh? I said this before, it's like how people argue fear hax works on a opponent 1.3 times weaker than you (when the power difference is barely noticeable). The only way i see the imposter using oxygen depletion in this specific fight is if he's almost dead from fighting akira which akira isn't letting happening. The imposter has every advantage possible to maneuver around akira's strength (it has class 5 LS) and Inferior but some skill even his gadgets and a firearm and it's physical weaponry like it's tongue EVEN THE MAP WHICH ITS FAMILIAR WITH to be using oxygen depletion to kill a technically equal strength opponent. But until tomorrow 🫡

Last edited:
Back