• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akira Fudo/ Devilman (Crybaby Version) is the composite version of all Devilman versions!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so miserable about Akira Fudo (Crybaby Version) is weak, but suddenly I got a theory about that Devilman (Crybaby Version) is strong alike the previous versions of all Devilmans versions, in other words, Akira Fudo (Crybaby Version) is the composite of all of the Devilman versions, and I have many proves of it:

1. The greatest references of all of the Devilmans versions in all kind of versions, like Devilman 1974 and Devilman OVA (Which means Devilman manga version) that appeared in all of the episodes of Devilman Crybaby.

2. I believe that this is the greater prove and more clearer than the other prove, if anyone watch the trailer of Devilman Crybaby, if anyone get an attention in this Words of the trailer and this words saying "History has been revived" this sentences meaning that all of the history of this demons will be revived exactly (AMON).

3. The solutions of the first prove and the second prove is the one who posses all of the Akira's versions is one AMON, yeah there's many of Akira's versions and one who posses them , he is one AMON, That means that all of the powers of the all of the versions, AMON Gains it, any power that the versions did, AMON Gains it, didn't you ask your self a question, didn't you see how Akira gained the ability of body extension, this ability from the manga "AMON: THE DARK SIDE OF DEVILMAN" , Here is another question you should ask yourself it, in the OVA collection "DEVILMAN: THE BIRTH OVA" , In his birth, did you see how weak he was and suddenly what happened to him in the rest of the Manga

4. If anyone saw the ordinary tier of the Devilman (Manga Version) is 7-A and the ordinary tier of the Devilman (Crybaby Version) is 5-A and the strongest tier of Devilman (Manga Version) is Low 2-C and the strongest tier of Devilman (Crybaby Version) is (debating for the answer!!) And that means that there is an upper tier than 5-A.

And I think I had finished, do you agree with this?!

Check out the video if you want to see it for the second prove!!

I read it and could barely understand it. Why would he be s composite exactly? Is there something that says he has the powers of every version?

This makes no sense. None of your points mean anything. What do you mean by references? What references? That's an artistic choice. "History being revived" is a choice of words to callback previous versions, not a connection for a composite devilman? 3. and 4. make absolutely 0 sense and are ineligible.

This is literally just taking the tiniest, tiniest scraps and forcing them together to find some hidden meaning where there is none.

This makes no sense. None of your points mean anything. What do you mean by references? What references? That's an artistic choice. "History being revived" is a choice of words to callback previous versions, not a connection for a composite devilman? 3. and 4. make absolutely 0 sense and are ineligible.

This is literally just taking the tiniest, tiniest scraps and forcing them together to find some hidden meaning where there is none.
Let's make an example

I am giving you an example

Now you have two dishes of chicken.
The first one, it was a simple chicken and then we put on it a delicious spices. And it was delicious chicken.

The second chicken, it was also a simple chicken and it's taste also a ordinary taste, so, we put on it the same spices to be delicious as the first, then we put on it the same species and it was delicious.

Now we will say that the two chickens was the two Akira (Manga Version and crybaby version) and this delicious spices was AMON. Okay?!

So, we will substitute the situation of putting the spices on the first Chicken with Akira going to Sabbath with Ryo and the one who posses him was AMON. Then, we will substitute the second situation also by Akira Fudo (Crybaby Version) was going to Sabbath and this delicious spices that we put on the chicken was AMON.

You Should realize from this that the Same spices that we put it on the two chicken was the same, so, also you should realize that, the two chickens were delicious, the two Devilmen was strong as both.

I wish that you understand this example. 👍👌

If you are saying this , do you have any prove about AMON That there are many AMON

It seems like this suggestion has been rejected. Should I close this thread?

It has no scans, poorly made, and doesn't make sense. Doesn't help that at first glance you have no clue what are the explanations. Close it. @DevilAkira1978 if you wish to make this CRT go though, you will have to remake it and add scans.

It has no scans, poorly made, and doesn't make sense. Doesn't help that at first glance you have no clue what are the explanations. Close it
Sorry but I should tell you this, if you want me to delete it so you should debate with me and you should make me wrong, in this moment you would have the right to tell me that, so, if you want me to debate it with you so I am ready in any time

Sorry but I should tell you this, if you want me to delete it so you should debate with me and you should make me wrong, in this moment you would have the right to tell me that, so, if you want me to debate it with you so I am ready in any time
3. literally has no scans. Everything else is meaningless.

May you just stop this stupid message and reply properly, give me your proves that it's meaningless!! You are just saying that it has no scans

Sorry no offence, i'm not a native english speaker myself but your posts are barely readable. No one can debate you if they can't even understand what the heck youre writing.

All your points are without substance if you dont post any scans to back them up

May you just stop this stupid message and reply properly, give me your proves that it's meaningless!! You are just saying that it has no scans
But 3 has no scans, so how can I even refute it? None of these have scans, or evidence to back them up. I already explained why 1 and 2 are meaningless, and 4 just doesn't add anything. 4 is just listing stats and trying to extrapolate a meaning.

Sorry no offence, i'm not a native english speaker myself but your posts are barely readable. No one can debate you if they can't even understand what the heck youre writing.

All your points are without substance if you dont post any scans to back them up
Look!! If you are going to speak, so make sure that you are going to debate, okay, if you are not, so go away

But 3 has no scans, so how can I even refute it? None of these have scans, or evidence to back them up. I already explained why 1 and 2 are meaningless, and 4 just doesn't add anything. 4 is just listing stats and trying to extrapolate a meaning.
If you are saying that they has no scans, so, what about Amon, how many AMON in the Devilman verse, if you can answer this so I will make sure that you can even debate

And if you are going to say that 1 and 2 are meaningless, so I would like to say that to you, if you mixed the references and the trailer words "history has been revived" you will see that there was one Amon in the Devilman verse and of course,. Amon is now about low 2-C

If you are saying that they has no scans, so, what about Amon, how many AMON in the Devilman verse, if you can answer this so I will make sure that you can even debate
Did you just say that you won't debate me... if I don't answer an question right?

My man is the of gatekeeper of debating lmfao

But seriously, I don't know. I've never actually watched or read Devilman. I came to this CRT compositing a character is generally a bad idea, and I wanted to see your points.

Finally

So don't talk please if you don't know the anime or the manga, okay?!
You ain't keeping me from debating even if I don't know the series. I came to debate here or see debates, and all I see is a lack of scans or evidence, overwhelming rejections for that reason, and now you trying to gatekeep this CRT. Your arguments need to be phrased better so people can read and comprehend them, and your evidence needs to have scans. Currently, you have neither for all of your points. If this CRT is closed, you are welcome to remake it, but try and follow these steps.

OP is clearly not capable of having a proper debate, both on a linguistic and argumentative level. Heck, i dont think he understands how power scaling debates works

You ain't keeping me from debating even if I don't know the series. I came to debate here or see debates, and all I see is a lack of scans or evidence, overwhelming rejections for that reason, and now you trying to gatekeep this CRT. Your arguments need to be phrased better so people can read and comprehend them, and your evidence needs to have scans. Currently, you have neither for all of your points. If this CRT is closed, you are welcome to remake it, but try and follow these steps.
You can't understand cauz you didn't even know what the anime talking about, so I am not refusing you for debating but, if you will debate so you should debate in something you know not just for browsing and debating in something you didn't even hear about?!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back