• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akira Fudo/ Devilman (Crybaby Version) is the composite version of all Devilman versions!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what are you talking about?! I swear the person that watched the anime or the manga, I swear he will get what I am talking about

Bro, I debated this theory in the Facebook and the communities and they agree with me,I can give you a photo of it if you didn't believe me
If there was such a thing, I would present most of the people I convinced from messenger and facebook groups as an argument on a crt.

The problem is, no one wants to talk without a panel because if they're going to argue, they want to see that the arguments actually exist. It's like telling your math teacher that the X value in a problem is different, but that you can't prove to him, it's the same logic.

Bro, I debated this theory in the Facebook and the communities and they agree with me,I can give you a photo of it if you didn't believe me
This gotta be satire. Get yourself some scans for your points, then people will actually start debating something. Because right now, nothing is worth debating.

All of this proves are in the anime, if the person has an attention in the anime
Even I gave them the trailer, really, if anyone have watched the anime, this person will debate easily
mmm but here's the problem, we didn't watch the anime. We can only interpret something we haven't watched according to the panels/scans/scenes given by the person trying to prove it. So can you send us the scenes where these took place?

"George Wanshington went to to war against aliens because they wanted to lower the age of consent to 17"

"Thats cool and all but proof?"

"Bro did you even study history?? You would have knowed that if you did!?!?"

"Look bro, surely you can cite your claim somehow with actual proof right?"

"Heck, even the Flatearthers believe me and say im correct"

OP in a nutshell

Can you debate this theory without watching the anime, all of the scans and all of the evidences are in the anime, all I am talking about all in the anime, so you are insulting me without watching the show or even asking on Google about what I am talking about

Can you debate this theory without watching the anime, all of the scans and all of the evidences are in the anime, all I am talking about all in the anime, so you are insulting me without watching the show or even asking on Google about what I am talking about
The burden of proof is on you for scans and evidence, not us for watching an entire show so we can maybe find the supposed proof you need. That's on you.

You can post scans... instead of insisting the burden of proof is on us to get your scans. No, give us scans, or don't bother continuing this thread.

This is really all i can do
So please don't debate something while you don't know the show or whatever else
Why?
You misunderstood, if everything is in anime, take the scene clips (or screenshot) of what you said from the anime and send them to us, it's that simple.
Since no one's arguing with you right now because there's something we don't know.
That's why we want arguments, you said yourself you're in facebook groups, right? That's what happens when you compare two characters there, you've got to throw us panels so we can talk about the arguments.

Why?
You misunderstood, if everything is in anime, take the scene clips (or screenshot) of what you said from the anime and send them to us, it's that simple.
Since no one's arguing with you right now because there's something we don't know.
That's why we want arguments, you said yourself you're in facebook groups, right? That's what happens when you compare two characters there, you've got to throw us panels so we can talk about the arguments.
Okay I will

Why?

You can post scans... instead of insisting the burden of proof is on us to get your scans. No, give us scans, or don't bother continuing this thread.
Devilman Crybaby reference 1

This is reference no1

Breaking the Fourth wall means that the character talking to you, this is breaking the Fourth wall but the ones that I gave you is the references
That is just... breaking the fourth wall with callbacks. These aren't lore connections, these are one-off gags.

Correct me if im wrong, your scan basically says that the original Devilman manga exist in Crybaby right? And that this is a proof for Akira being the same character throughout the Devilman franchise am i correct?

And that this is a proof for Akira being the same character throughout the Devilman franchise am i correct?
Here I am saying that the demon who possessed all of Akira's versions is one and he is Amon, so, in the all of the manga versions Devilman is low 2-C which means also that Amon is also low 2-C so, also, that means Akira Fudo (Crybaby Version) is the composite of all of them

Cool cool, so you basically debunked yourself by showing us that the original Devilman is just a manga series in Crybaby, and as such just fiction within Crybaby.

You didnt say it, the ******* show did. OG Devilman is a manga within Crybaby, not a past reality or timeline. So until you bring actual proof that that we are talking about some alternative reality, past timelines and that Amon actually has the power to exist throughout the Franchise as a singular entity this thread is headcanon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back