• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akira Fudo/ Devilman (Crybaby Version) is the composite version of all Devilman versions!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not a past reality or timeline. So until you bring actual proof that that we are talking about some alternative reality, past timelines and that Amon actually has the power to exist throughout the Franchise as a singular entity this thread is headcanon
Also you should see the article

Buddy, really no disrespect but you have no idea how powerscaling works. It dosnt matter what YOU say, what YOUR theorys are, what YOU might think. All this wiki cares about are facts. What the actual series shows and tells us. You are wasting everyones time with your poorly written fan theories that literally have 0 scans and proof for 99% of your claims. Your posts are riddled with fallacies, my ******* niece writes more convincing arguments.

I recommend you to:
Grind some grammar lessons to make your sentences actually readable. Your vocabulary works so focus on grammar.
Go through the Devilman franchise and pull up ACTUAL scans that support your claims. Thinks like scans that explain Amons nature, scans that proof that the Devilman series are connected in any meaningful way (Alternative realitys that are canon to each other, past timelines that are connected etc.)
Read up on some basic debatting, check out CRTs on this wiki, respect threads in other communities, debates in other communities. Read up on some debatting fallacies and realize why your arguments are illogical, even if they had potentially factualy correct information.

Buddy, really no disrespect but you have no idea how powerscaling works. It dosnt matter what YOU say, what YOUR theorys are, what YOU might think. All this wiki cares about are facts. What the actual series shows and tells us. You are wasting everyones time with your poorly written fan theories that literally have 0 scans and proof for 99% of your claims. Your posts are riddled with fallacies, my ******* niece writes more convincing arguments.

I recommend you to:
Grind some grammar lessons to make your sentences actually readable. Your vocabulary works so focus on grammar.
Go through the Devilman franchise and pull up ACTUAL scans that support your claims. Thinks like scans that explain Amons nature, scans that proof that the Devilman series are connected in any meaningful way (Alternative realitys that are canon to each other, past timelines that are connected etc.)
Read up on some basic debatting, check out CRTs on this wiki, respect threads in other communities, debates in other communities. Read up on some debatting fallacies and
I will ask you one question, did you watch the show?!

And i ask you a question, if your math teachers tells you 1 + 1 = 3, do you need to be a math teacher to know that its wrong? Stop. Wasting. Our. Time. Bring proof. We dont scale fan theories.

It seems like this suggestion has been rejected. Should I close this thread?
I give OP 2 more posts. If he dosnt bring anything substential in those 2 posts you can close this thread. OP is currently showing no signs of being productive in any shape or form in this thread.

OP botched it. He clearly is incapabale of debating. You can close this if you wake up

Last edited:
And i ask you a question, if your math teachers tells you 1 + 1 = 3, do you need to be a math teacher to know that its wrong? Stop. Wasting. Our. Time. Bring proof.
So that means that you didn't see the FUCKEN show, that means that you are just debating as long you didn't see the fucken show, so that means that you don't know the fucken manga, so that means that you are just meaningless person that saying just meaningless proves, like the fucken proves that you gave me

I would like to give you a real example that will destroy everything you are fucken saying
Go ahead Son. As long as the example is taken from the series and not you spinning another conspiracy together, youre good to go. In fact, i would love it if you keep up with that so this thread can actually move somewhere,

Now you have two dishes of chicken.
The first one, it was a simple chicken and then we put on it a delicious spices. And it was delicious chicken.

The second chicken, it was also a simple chicken and it's taste also a ordinary taste, so, we put on it the same spices to be delicious as the first, then we put on it the same species and it was delicious.

Now we will say that the two chickens was the two Akira (Manga Version and crybaby version) and this delicious spices was AMON. Okay?!

So, we will substitute the situation of putting the spices on the first Chicken with Akira going to Sabbath with Ryo and the one who posses him was AMON. Then, we will substitute the second situation also by Akira Fudo (Crybaby Version) was going to Sabbath and this delicious spices that we put on the chicken was AMON.

You Should realize from this that the Same spices that we put it on the two chicken was the same, so, also you should realize that, the two chickens were delicious, the two Devilmen was strong as both.

I wish that you understand this example.

... Holy shit. You ******* botched it. Son... How... You are literally repeating the same shit you have already said through out this thread and have brought nothing new to the table. No proof, no scans.

Like **** me, lets entertain that post. What proof do you have that the spice is the same in the first place? Where is the scan that says "Ah yes, I'm Amon, i came from the OG Devilman reality to the Crybaby reality" Where is the scan thats links those ******* shows together. What do you not understand by requiring proof? What do you not understand when i said that what YOU say matter jack shit? If proof ******* exist, why do you not go into the ******* anime, grab the scans that support your claim and come back? Or can't you do that because proof just simply does not exist?

Witch, I understand your frustration and confusion, you should probably relax and take a break from this thread. You can’t understand him, I cannot understand him, this has gotten nowhere.

... Holy shit. You ******* botched it. Son... How... You are literally repeating the same shit you have already said through out this thread and have brought nothing new to the table. No proof, no scans.

Like **** me, lets entertain that post. What proof do you have that the spice is the same in the first place? Where is the scan that says "Ah yes, I'm Amon, i came from the OG Devilman reality to the Crybaby reality" Where is the scan thats links those ******* shows together. What do you not understand by requiring proof? What do you not understand when i said that what YOU say matter jack shit? If proof ******* exist, why do you not go into the ******* anime, grab the scans that support your claim and come back? Or can't you do that because proof just simply does not exist?
Look!! I will tell you something ya....... Let on of your family debate with you in this article..... You didn't see the fucken anime and you didn't see the fucken manga..... Hi I am a meaningless person, debating in a FUCKEN something I didn't know it or even I didn't hear for it...... That's you...... I will say it for one last time... You didn't see the show... Good bye now I am done b.... I have a lot of things that is more important than debating with you

Witch, I understand your frustration and confusion, you should probably relax and take a break from this thread. You can’t understand him, I cannot understand him, this has gotten nowhere.
Yes youre right. This is not worth the headache. I hope to god someone actually competent for Devilman comes around

Somebody needs to close this, it's meaningless, was debunked by the OP themself, and refuses to give any form of scans to prove his connection. The ones he did after a ton of asking are meaningless and directly disprove his point (Devilman Crybaby and Devilman Manga are in the same verse, which was disproven as it was shown Devilman Manga is fiction inside Devilman Crybaby).

OP also refuses to cooperate, insults members constantly, and gatekeeps debating with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back