• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame vs True Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be interesting...

Both are One Hit Kills, however, True Assassin has lower Dura. I think this match is heavily dependant on how fast Zabania activates, as the moment Akame lands a blow on Assassin, it's game over.

Assassin is imune to curses, so Murasame would be nothing more than an ordinary scratch for him.

Zabania can only affect those who are not affected by others curse (that would matter if she was in Ennoodzumo mode, but it dont since she is in base form)

So only Assassin can one-hit kills her. But that is not enough : he has to weaken his foes before using his Zabaniya (if the target move too fast, there is no way to use it).

However, Assassin have more attack potency and durability than base form Akame (Sir Ovens, you used the Ennooduzo mode's stats, her stats are writen like this : Akame ga kill Zero | Akame ga kill : base form | Ennooduzo mode), so he would easily weakens her, even possibly kill her without even have to use Zabania

So my vote is on Assassin

Then why would OP use a weaker version when there is one in the same AP range as Assassin.

Assassin's OHKO seems more absolute. And his curse immunity should be able to protect of something of Akame's calibre. Therefore I vote for True Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back