• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Goal Has Been Reached, But One Person Stands In Her Way In Her Quest To Reconquer The Empire...

Amidst the chaos of the revolution of the Imperial Empire itself, Night Raid and The Revolutionary Army backing them up had dealt with the higher and necessary pillars of the empire; Esdeath, Honest and Shikoutazer. Edelgard and the Adrestian Empire had already prepared to take those three down. Still, the moment they got into the field, they didn't expect their enemies to be fighting another party, let alone utterly defeated. It felt weird for her to easily waltz into the Imperial Palace and cut down the guards encompassing it without any sort of resistance. Since the former Emperor was a child, she could just have Hubert knock him out cold and drag him away to a nearby dungeon. Word got around that the whole Empire had been defeated, but before they could even think about celebrating, their existence has also been known to this unknown third party by a spy that Hubert had intercepted and killed upon his return.
"The army's forces do not outmatch our numbers," he said with his usual cold demeanour. "And even then, only one person is heading our way. The rest of her allies are recuperating. We can take her, and victory will be ours."
"This person certainly has the guts," the Adrestian Emperor nods before rising from her newly obtained throne. "With that, I shall entertain them myself."

The fight's just beginning.

Soon, Night Raid's Akame enters the palace, only to be greeted by the sight of foreign soldiers and the imposing new foe in front of her: Edelgard Von Hresvelg. Seeing that this woman was a swordsman, the latter brandishes her Sword Of Seiros to point at her, but not without having Aymr with her as well. Hubert tried to interject by having him fight this adversary instead but she waved him away. This was between the two of them. Despite having defeated Esdeath prior, Akame's stamina has magically been replenished, as if

"You came here all by yourself to face me? Very well, I shall be the last person you face. After you die, this empire will finally be mine."

"A foreign enemy? She has the throne. I've got to end this, to finally liberate this empire once and for all."
With that, the swordswoman cut her hand with her blade, and suddenly her power became stronger to the point that even Edelgard is visibly stunned by the amount. Now the very woman standing in front of her has marks all over her body. Everything is at stake for both of them.

Will the empire be liberated or go under new management?

Keys and Versions used:​

Ennoodzuno Mode Akame (6-A) & Base Post-Timeskip Three Houses Edelgard Only (High 6-A)

Within The Imperial Palace. Starting Distance is 10 meters.
'
latest
'

Battle Conditions:​

• Both characters are in character but willing to win
  • Win Condition is by killing only
  • Speeds are equalized
  • None of them will have prior knowledge of each other
  • Everything else unmentioned will be according to SBA

Votings:​

e1981b890d16d49248632294a6201ceb.jpg
The-Emperor.jpg