• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
revived madara with one rinnegan (before absorbing Juubi). vs Akainu

• no prep
  • battle takes place at marine fort

Madara is small planet level while Akainu is only Large Island level via power scaling. Nerfing Madara to just one Rinnegan doesn't change the fact that he can still use multiple clones to perform Susanoo. Wait until One Piece gets better feats before making matches like this.

Sword guy Z said:
Madara is small planet level while Akainu is only Large Island level via power scaling. Nerfing Madara to just one Rinnegan doesn't change the fact that he can still use multiple clones to perform Susanoo. Wait until One Piece gets better feats before making matches like this.

ill maybe make it more clearier i was reffering to the madara before he absrobed the juubi. the one with hasirama's face on his chest

stomp. do something like pain vs akainu there i think akainu wins imo or idk Luffy vs Pain would be awesome !

one rinnegan madara can still use susanoo and limbo, can also summon gedo statue, not even talking about rinnegan or his more basic abilities. why wouldnt madara win?

Madara's perfect susanoo will be hard to deal with coupled with tengai shinsei and Rinnegan hax. I give Madara the win here assuming chakra= haki

and not assuming haki = chakra Madara can always steal akainu's soul while he is lolgenjutsu'd.

Actually, it doesn't matter which version of Madara is used. Any version prior to absorbing the Juubi = Akainu stomps (Madara having Mountain Durability with Susanoo). Madara taking in the Juubi = he god stomps Akainu.

PaChi2 said:
and not assuming haki = chakra Madara can always steal akainu's soul while he is lolgenjutsu'd.
Akainu doesn't have a chakra system, so how would Genjutsu work on him? Not to mention that Madara has no actual way of bypassing Logia intangibility. Sure he has Limbo, and even if Akainu can't detect it coming with Observation Haki, how would Limbo actually hurt him?

Madara's stamina ran out after one day of fighting Hashirama. Akainu went ten days on a fight of similar scale. Akainu can just take his attacks for an entire day with Logia intangibility and once Madara has exhausted himself, finish him with a hole in the chest.

ScarletFirefly said:
Ragazz said:
chakra system is not needed for genjutsu
Actually it is needed, but seing that verse equalization is in play, it doesn't really matter.
actually it isnt. people who dont have chakra, got affected by IT, and other like knockout and memory manipulating mindfuk.

Ragazz said:
actually it isnt. people who dont have chakra, got affected by IT, and other like knockout and memory manipulating mindfuk.
People who don't have chakra? Like who?

hagoromo's dad, who put his pipi into kaguya before he got owned by IT. about the other mindfuk - some unnamed fodder who captured kaguya.

Guys, we use a "verse equalization" system here, so Genjutsu would work, but I am completely against arguing for it in versus matches since there is apparently "no way to escape it" unless you have resistance to mind-twisting.

CinCameron20 said:
Guys, we use a "verse equalization" system here, so Genjutsu would work, but I am completely against arguing for it in versus matches since there is apparently "no way to escape it" unless you have resistance to mind-twisting.
This. Genjutsu is pretty broken and it's a Lol-I-Win Button.

Genjutsu is mind-hax, get mind hax resistance or screw the user before he can screw you, that is what hax is meant for, to give advantage over supposedly stronger enemies.

Slade Hazard said:
Ragazz said:
hagoromo's dad, who put his pipi into kaguya before he got owned by IT. about the other mindfuk - some unnamed fodder who captured kaguya.
Sounds a lot like filler.
sounds like a part of the story, like kakashi gaiden, madara and hashirama fillers, itachi fillers etc..

there is a difference with the fillers that have nothing to do with the story and never even happened. but there are those fillers that are a part of the story.

Ragazz said:
Slade Hazard said:
Ragazz said:
Sounds a lot like filler.
sounds like a part of the story, like kakashi gaiden, madara and hashirama fillers, itachi fillers etc..
there is a difference with the fillers that have nothing to do with the story and never even happened. but there are those fillers that are a part of the story.
Oh no y'all really count filler as canon feats? I'm outta this foolishness.

Back