• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ajin in Tokyo Ghoul's universe

Are you talking about how long before they die once or die forever? I doubt anyone from Tokyo Ghoul can keep them dead but a character like Arima or even Shinohara would have no problem killing them in a couple seconds at best

Amlad22 said:
Are you talking about how long before they die once or die forever? I doubt anyone from Tokyo Ghoul can keep them dead but a character like Arima or even Shinohara would have no problem killing them in a couple seconds at best
well how long does he settle a life in that world. like living like a normal person without being found out by either detectives and ghoul factions.

Considering that ajin are completely identical to humans until they actually die, I'd say they'd live (until their first death) as long as any normal human from the series would.

Then a ghoul kills them, they regenerate, ghoul realises he has an infinite larder, and the poor ajin goes unfortunately missing.

Monarch Laciel said:
Considering that ajin are completely identical to humans until they actually die, I'd say they'd live (until their first death) as long as any normal human from the series would.
Then a ghoul kills them, they regenerate, ghoul realises he has an infinite larder, and the poor ajin goes unfortunately missing.
what about a Ajin's stand like Black Ghosts? they revirtually superhuman and invisible (for the most part) so they could use that to escape IMO.

No, they couldn't. Look at the page for Sato and Kei, and the tier for the Black Ghost. Then look at the pages for ghouls from Tokyo Ghoul. There is no way the black ghost could help against a ghoul. The most it could do it unlock the ajin's bindings, and if they are trapped in a locked room, it won't help even then. Even if they did escape a ghoul could easily track them down via smell.

In fact, considering their IMB concentrations, they'd probably smell different to a ghoul, and start attracting the more curious ones.

Back