• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fundamental Layer questions

pretend the stuff is like conceptual or information
Question 1: Whats the difference between fundamental layers, and just layered potency hax?
Question 2: In a Vs thread can fundamental layers contest or even bypass layered resistances?
Question 3: Can a user with Fundamental layers effect those with NEP if the NEP's aspects are less logical?

Based on what I understood, I think what OP means is that the concept manip of character A is more fundamental than character B.

Think of it like this: There is concept type 1 in the verse, and there is something else that is even more fundamental than concept type 1. Op is asking if that fundamental thing can bypass resistances to normal concept resistance since it's more fundamental.

Based on what I understood, I think what OP means is that the concept manip of character A is more fundamental than character B.

Think of it like this: There is concept type 1 in the verse, and there is something else that is even more fundamental than concept type 1. Op is asking if that fundamental thing can bypass resistances to normal concept resistance since it's more fundamental.
yeah something like that
Character A has 4 Fundamental Layers on their Concept Manipulation, while Character B has 2 Layers of resistance of Concept Manipulation, but dosent have fundamental layers
Can Character A bypass Character B's resistances?

Based on what I heard, we consider fundamentality to be a single layer. So 4 fundamental layers is able to bypass the 2 layers of resistances.

Question 1: Whats the difference between fundamental layers, and just layered potency hax?
If the fundamental layers of conceptual hax are proven to represent deeper or superior levels because they are fundamental, then they can be equated. For example, the fundamental concept hax in the verse, is treated as more powerful, potent, or superior to the normal concept hax.
Question 2: In a Vs thread can fundamental layers contest or even bypass layered resistances?
Layers of hax in any verse only bypass layered resistances if they have done so in verse. If fundamental layers of concept hax have never bypassed or ignored conceptual resistances, then it would not.
Question 3: Can a user with Fundamental layers effect those with NEP if the NEP's aspects are less logical?
If the being with NEP lacks a concept, then the user with fundamental concept hax would need evidence of being able to effect nothingness.

Layers of hax in any verse only bypass layered resistances if they have done so in verse. If fundamental layers of concept hax have never bypassed or ignored conceptual resistances, then it would not.
So lets say the layered Fundemental CM has shown to bypass one layer of resistance, could they bypass more resistant layers?

So lets say the layered Fundemental CM has shown to bypass one layer of resistance, could they bypass more resistant layers?
There is no way to quantify it properly if 4 Layers of Fundamental CM is shown to bypass a layer of CM Resistance. There needs to be direct confirmation saying, that a layer of Fundamnetal CM can bypass this many layers of CM Resistance or a showing that even a single layer of Fundamnetal CM can bypass CM Resistance.

There is no way to quantify it properly if 4 Layers of Fundamental CM is shown to bypass a layer of CM Resistance. There needs to be direct confirmation saying, that a layer of Fundamnetal CM can bypass this many layers of CM Resistance or a showing that even a single layer of Fundamnetal CM can bypass CM Resistance.
so is that a yes?

It is not a term officially recognised by the Wiki as far as I know, so there is no set standard for it.

People having their own ideas about how things operate and running with it, but as far as I'm aware there is no actually system for this. It just reads like this energy/concept created these abstract things so you can do all this stuff with it in simplest terms, that of this abstract created these abstracts so it's more abstract so it requires layered NPI, either way nothing inherently to do with Resistance Layers

Back