• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen wants to face a Samurai

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know why we are even talking about AP here .

the problem of this match is aizen's low godly wich ata can't ever bypass and his nigh limitless stamina combined with his reactive evolution that will eventually give him the win via his kido seals .

and btw , can ata even see aizen ? he could sense his overwhelming reiatsu but he can't pinpoint his exact location .

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
He's comparable to people that scale above baseline 5-B many times over. Either make a CRT or don't argue about something you obviously don't know about.
like who? yamamoto? yhwach? ichigo? because none of them classify as "5-B" except yhwach, or at least not by feats.

Irrelevant. If you have a problem with how we get our statistics, again, go make a CRT to change our standards or to change Aizen's stats. The issue has been argued a lot, you disbelieving it changes nothing. Feel free to not agree, it really changes nothing.

Never said I had a problem, I just don't think Aizen is planet level. And the fact that his power level has been argued doesn't make him being planet level (even in AP) valid at all. At best his AP should be country/maybe continental range (but that's kinda highball).

He has only negated mid regen, which is pathetically below Low Godly. He's negating nothing unless you wanna use NLF claims.

there's nothing to suggest his regen ability can't work on "low - godly" Regenerationn especially due to his cutting feats so far. Plus, level of regen doesn't matter. He slows down Regenerationn regardless, no matter how fast/well a character can regen. That's the point of his power and it doesn't exactly work in a NLF sense

note: i always make this mistake, but i did mean to say "slows down regen" rather than negates it, my bad

Again, why is this match even a thing? Aizen AP stomps, is equal or way better in pure combat skill, has Kido and Low Godly that Ata can't negate. What's Ata supposed to do? Hmm the thing is even if i was to accept your claims and say aizen has planet level AP, Ata is already casually planet level, so AP is kind of irrelevant here. Aizen is more skilled but Ata's faster and the strength gap is too much. He'd probably break aizen's sword if they parried tbh. Kido is good for sealing iirc but ata can still blitz and oneshot before aizen gets the chance. He's already shown that even with his regen, he struggles against stronger opponents

Guys if you have issues with Aizen's ratings take it to a CRT thread.

Atm Ata can not out Aizen down. His regen negation is not on the right level for it. Also we have not even seen true Ata fight yet and he is likely going to show a bunch more stuff when he properly gets in the fight.

As for Ata being baseline, he can increase his AP and durability by an unknown amount with his normal holder and even higher unknown amount with his mountain sized dragon holder. But AP alone is not enough against Low-Godly either way.

I don't think Aizen has a lot of seals apart from that one binding light thing so if someone can tell me what other seals he has shown I would be grateful atm though it is at best for Ata inconclusive. But most likely goes to Aizen due to regen, AP and greater versatility.

@Topazzz

Saying they aren't 5-B isn't enough, you're gonna have to bring some proof outside of that. And why is Yama even there?

Same thing as above.

Uh that's exactly what a NLF is. The man has shown only feats of being able to stop Mid Regen so no way or how is he gonna bother something like Low Godly.

Ata being casually Planet Level makes him baseline. The Soul King in his weakened state is able to casually keep the 3 worlds together and Mimihagi is stated to be comparable. Yhwach not only is stronger than Mimihagi but directly absorbs Mimihagi, stacking his power on top of his. And then directly absorbs Soul King and later Ichigo's Hollow and Quincy Powers, Jugram's Powers and Gerard's Powers. Ichigo in his weakened state is able to one shot this Yhwach twice and was literally haxed to death before he could use it at full strength because Yhwach knew how strong his Bankai was. Aizen despite being unquatfiably weaker is still able to keep up. Also Speed is Equalized, it's Aizen who's faster via Shunpo which amps your speed.

AstralKing7 said:
Characters? How is he comparable to Ichigo in the first place. That's the question at hand because he effortlessly got stomped by Yhwach.
1. Aizen tanked Yhwach's reiatsu wave without a scrath.

2. Aizen used his sword to cut Yhwach's reiatsu wave intended to hit Renji. (Similar to how DBZ deflect Ki blast with their hands.)

... So Ichigo can threaten Yhwach and hurt him, who is 5-B, but is not 5-B himself, and anyone comparable to him isn't by association. I see some failing logic here.

But it does mean it is. The fact you disagree when you have no proof, no backing, nothing and you didn't even participate in the discussions to see why he gets the rating, or Yhwach at least, does mean you have nothing to stand on to question his rating. Make a CRT if you disagree, or continue arguing with the statistics he has listed. Is not that hard to do either.

That's the literal definition of NLF. We have also discussed at length, admins skeptical about the idea included, about his regen and it has been accepted. And said slowing down of Regenerationn only worked on mid regen. If it hasn't been shown working on anything stronger, we don't assume it does, that's it. The potency of the regen is stronger than what he has slowed. And I got your meaning nevertheless so no worry.

It is not irrelvant. You can outstrip someone in AP while being in the same tier. Without a calc, casual or not, Ata is barely above baseline. Aizen scales a fair bit above that. But indeed, if we disregard the AP because Low Godly disregards it, then Ata is still not stronger, and still not faster because this is speed equal.

2. Aizen used his sword to cut Yhwach's reiatsu wave intended to hit Renji. (Similar to how DBZ deflect Ki blast with their hands.)

I don't care about his Ap but I gotta question some stuff.

Aizen tanking yhwach is a complete assumption especially when he has Low Godly regen.

Aizen wasn't show to regenerate from Yhwach's attack but stand up from the chair that Yhwach's attack destroyed. Aizen who has "instant" Regenerationn couldn't use his "instant" Regenerationn in the battle with Yhwach as everything Almighty hits is unable to be fixed unless you use "Past Manipulation" and "Casuality Manipulation" together. Aizen regrow his arm off camera after Yhwach died and Ichigo gain the powers Yhwach stole from him back after his death off camera as well.

Low Godly doesn't make Aizen magically appear unscathed. He regened from Ichigo, but you could see proof of the damage even after a while. The same for when Yhwach pierces his chest and destroys his arms and even takes a while to talk, you can still see the blood and the missing arm.

We see Aizen a literal second or two after Yhwach destroys his chair and he doesn't have even one hair tussled. I don't see what to question. And that doesn't change the fact that he cut right through said darkness right after while protecting Renji.

Rocker1189 said:
I don't think Aizen has a lot of seals apart from that one binding light thing so if someone can tell me what other seals he has shown I would be grateful atm though it is at best for Ata inconclusive. But most likely goes to Aizen due to regen, AP and greater versatility.
If you are good enough to use a high level Kido, you are good enough to use the lower level ones, people just have some specific ones they use more like Aizen and his Black Cage.

Meaning that you can just go look at the Bakuda list of kidos, Aizen can use the majority, if not all.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Aizen could prob disintegrate Ata with his presence. He's like 18x stronger in AP.
...I thought that was reiatsu crush, which is soul based... which doesnot rely on AP which does not work on Ata.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
If you are good enough to use a high level Kido, you are good enough to use the lower level ones, people just have some specific ones they use more like Aizen and his Black Cage.

Meaning that you can just go look at the Bakuda list of kidos, Aizen can use the majority, if not all.
Ok..but what seals are we talking about? And which ones has he ever used in character, ust because you can do somethiing does not mean you would.

Mimihagi is 3x baseline as well as Weakened Soul King. I had made a CRT showing Yhwach gains the overall power of someone when he absorbs their power. So SK Yhwach scales to 1 Yottaton in the end as well as Ichigo for 1 shorting him and whatnot. Aizen is agreed to be around that area as well since he scales.

@Rocker

Nope, you're right about Soul Crush but I'm talking about something else. Aizen can disintegrate people in his presence. But in order to do that wiki says he has to be quite stronger than them in AP.

@Rocker
Nope, you're right about Soul Crush but I'm talking about something else. Aizen can disintegrate people in his presence.
Oh really proof please?

And also it works on other 5-Bs?

Proof is he became transcendent disintegrated objects close to him, and when he was sealed in his chair if you got too close to him he can disintegrate you as shown when he did it to that Shinigami.

Doesn't matter if he's done it against other 5-B or not, what matters is the AP gap which is about 18x here which is well over the 7.5x AP stomp threshold unless Ata's durability scales above Aizens AP of course.

Proof is he became transcendent disintegrated objects close to him, and when he was sealed in his chair if you got to close to him he can disintegrate you as shown when he did it to that Shinigami.
Doesn't matter if he's done it against other 5-B or not, what matters is the AP gap which is about 18x here which is well over the 7.5x AP stomp threshold unless Ata's durability scales above Aizens AP of course.
He did it to fodder shinigami and random objects and it did not even affect Shunsui who is not even tier 5 let alone 5-B.

Yeah and you have to prove that if affects people of within an 18x or even a 1000x gap. With no proof sorry but it is bs.

...I thought that was reiatsu crush, which is soul based... which doesnot rely on AP which does not work on Ata.

Shunsui who isn't even base planet level survive been near Aizen more than twice. They have to be like a stomp match for reiatsu crush to work, like JOJO characters.

Rocker1189 said:
Ok..but what seals are we talking about? And which ones has he ever used in character, ust because you can do somethiing does not mean you would.
Aizen is a Genius with expert handling of Kido with only the likes of Mayuri and Urahara matching and, in ways, exceeding him.

If he realizes that he can't kill him, he will seal. He hasn't done this before because he's confident in his strength and nobody he's battled literally can't die no matter what he does. The moment this is not the case, he's not gonna be so much of an idiot that he won't change tactics, especially when Aizen is so skilled at and regularly uses Kido.

AppleLord said:
Shunsui who isn't even base planet level survive been near Aizen more than twice. They have to be like a stomp match for reiatsu crush to work, like JOJO characters.
Exactly I said ti abovee.

Shunsui didn't get that close to him.

I mean idk what to tell you, by definition Ata is vastly unpowered here based off the ratings. And this ability works on people deemed inferior. 1,000x is irrelevant since on this wiki 7.5 is needed to one shot.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Aizen is a Genius with expert handling of Kido with only the likes of Mayuri and Urahara matching and, in ways, exceeding him.

If he realizes that he can't kill him, he will seal. He hasn't done this before because he's confident in his strength and nobody he's battled literally can't die no matter what he does. The moment this is not the case, he's not gonna be so much of an idiot that he won't change tactics, especially when Aizen is so skilled at and regularly uses Kido.
At least give me a sealing example mate. And without proof sorry but he does not even have sealing in his profile.

Shunsui didn't get that close to him.
I mean idk what to tell you, by definition Ata is vastly unpowered here based off the ratings. And this ability works on people deemed inferior. 1,000x is irrelevant since on this wiki 7.5 is needed to one shot.
That literally does not matter you still have no proof.

Also the disintegration is slow on a very weak person, I doubt it woudl overcome mid regen.

Didn't he literally lose an arm against Yhwach if I'm remembering correctly

An argument can be made for Shunsui first encounter when Aizen came close to him since Aizen deduced that if he killed Shunsui he could never leave Muken and will be sealed for eternity, so Aizen lowered his power which he can do and as shown to do before to not kill Ichigo's friends.

The second time is when Shunsui brought Aizen in the chair to the battlefield with shunpo, Shunsui comes out from behidn the chair.

@Rocker

I don't understand your point lol. It's literally something that's already accepted that he can disintegrate people a lot weaker than him. 18x is a lot weaker.

Mid-regen isn't a problem at all, a casual swing from Aizen's sword would obliterate Ata...

@Rocker
I don't understand your point lol. It's literally something that's already accepted that he can disintegrate people a lot weaker than him. 18x is a lot weaker.

Mid-regen isn't a problem at all, a casual swing from Aizen's sword would obliterate Ata...
Sorry but where is it accepted, and again without proof of it affecting a 5-B that is just completely blowing his abilities out od proprtion, he did not even affect a tier 6.

Didn't he literally lose an arm against Yhwach if I'm remembering correctly

1. Aizen lost his arm to Yhwach's Almighty. (Hax)

2. Aizen got a hole on his chest by Yhwach's hand covered in reiatsu, but that was according to Aizen's plan to distract Yhwach so Ichigo would cut Yhwach in two from behind. (Aizen's immortality can't be bypasses by anything in Soul Society according to a scientist.)

3. After casting the Hado Aizen created another Aizen with KS who got punched in the stomach and bled. That Aizen was an illusion. (The real Aizen without an arm appeared from behind Yhwach.)

Are you on a serious note implying that Aizen can destroy matter aroud him with his mere presence?

Cut the bullshit guys,Soul Crush is already a very questionable thing on the wiki that might be removed anytime and now you are arguing Aizen can Matter Crush just because he killed some normal people?

Why is this even open?Aizen has much better AP and Dura and is literally low-godly.Ata can't win even 1 out of a 1000.

The thread where Overwhelming Aura was accepted.

Even if you deny it for whatever reason, Ata cannot do anything to Aizen and Aizen swings his sword bisecting him pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back