• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen wants to face a Samurai

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Render-1 Ata
Most intriguing. You dont look like any samurai i've seen. This should be fu

AizenEoSS14
A robotic samurai with a sword...you look neither like a shinigami or a hollow. Perhaps it'll be fun to cross swords...

Okay. I hardly know a thing about S8, so if this is a bad matchup, feel free to close. But when I see a badass robot and a troll with swords, me interested in pitting them against each other. ovo
Ata vs Sosuke Aize

Speed is Equalized

Ata is True Body; Aizen is TYBW

Robo-Samurai on steroids: 3 (Blizzy123, Applelord, B023)

Biggest troll in the afterlife: 5 (Hst Master, Sigurd, Dzhindzholia, Naeblis495, TOAAPRESENCE1)

Inconclusive: 0

Ata probably has AP advantage here, not sure though

Aizen is likely smarter, have illusions strong enough to trick someone who can see all possible futures + low-godly regen,

How does Ata's Type 8 Immortality work?

Don't really see what Ata has going for him. Aizen has both the hax and AP advantage,his regen makes Ata's Negation useless, along with no real way to put Aizen down while Aizen can incap him with Bakudo after he notices slashing the crap out of him and his go to Hado's 99 and 90 aren't killing him.

Ata stomps....he is above planetary casually by feats and his physicals are on another level altogether. Not to mention KS won't work on him since he is a robot.

Hst master said:
Don't really see what Ata has going for him. Aizen has both the hax and AP advantage,his regen makes Ata's Negation useless, along with no real way to put Aizen down while Aizen can incap him with Bakudo after he notices slashing the crap out of him and his go to Hado's 99 and 90 aren't killing him.
^

1. "Most intriguing. You dont look like any samurai i've seen. This should be fun." Out of character Ata knows who are Samurai by his scanner location and talks about others been weaklings compare to him even when those people can match him in power. He has no respect for anyone except his former master.

2. Ata's true body has no feats, but I will assume that his clone feats do scale to him.

3. A single sword swing from Ata will destroy KS and cut Aizen in half.

4. Samurai 8 robots have souls, but KS won't work on Ata since it will break on the first swing.

5. The match can go either way since Aizen can eventually evolve and become stronger and stomp Ata, but Ata can time stop Aizen and cut him down with Regenerationn negation.

I'll vote Ata who the best advantage.

M3X said:
That not a soul, just a name. There is even a Q&A about this and don't have soul.
I posted the link above and do you mind posting Q&A about robots that have feelings and crying don't have souls? Because if they do the blade should have soul manipulation.

Aizen stomps.

He scales much higher,for now Ata is only slightly above baseline.KS won't work on Ata since he has digital mind.

They do not have any souls, they have a device called a soul, but it is part of a cybernetic system because they are robots. Also aizen's KS won't work unless it has worked on machines. They have a digital consciousness.

Regardless this match should not be going on. Ata himself has not fought yet, he has not used the other samurai souls he has with him and he has not even used his giant dragon holder which would boost his durability and Ap far beyond his current.

Dzhindzholia said:
Aizen stomps.

He scales much higher,for now Ata is only slightly above baseline.KS won't work on Ata since he has digital mind.
Where does it say KS only works on biological minds? Nor do I see anything on his profile stating he's immune to conventional illusions.

Where does it say KS only works on biological minds? Nor do I see anything on his profile stating he's immune to conventional illusions.

What proof has always been the other way round, you have to prove KS works on digital consciousness.

AppleLord said:
I posted the link above and do you mind posting Q&A about robots that have feelings and crying don't have souls? Because if they do the blade should have soul manipulation.
You don't need a soul to have emotions, for one and for another.

37BA20CF-CC19-4B65-A1AA-B854C626B785
that circle thing near the hip bones, is the samurai soul which is said to be cybernetic

@Sigurd

KS can't affect anything non biological without feats.

Samurai have Immunity to Mind Manipulation,Illusions are Mind related abilities,but I guess we need to add that too.

Jvando said:
AppleLord said:
You don't need a soul to have emotions, for one and for another.
37BA20CF-CC19-4B65-A1AA-B854C626B785
that circle thing near the hip bones, is the samurai soul which is said to be cybernetic
It says that everything around the key is cybernetic the key is the spinal core thingy and the soul shown in the color pages isn't made of metal but of some fluffy substance that looks like the clouds from the dragon ball afterlife. Ata's soul is red. Do you have the Q&A?

Ata's soul isn't red. That is the takasuna blade that is red. Also it does not matter what it looks like the samurai soul is still part of the cybernetic system. And what Q and A.

Dzhindzholia said:
Samurai is about the outer space.Naruto was about the Ninjas that lived in villages.
Samurai 8 isn't connected to Naruto as far as I know and It resembled more Star Wars than anything else when I started to read it.

Dzhindzholia said:
@Sigurd

KS can't affect anything non biological without feats.

Samurai have Immunity to Mind Manipulation,Illusions are Mind related abilities,but I guess we need to add that too.
We shouldn't jump the gun on this because if someone can hack his mind it counts as Mind Manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back