• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen wants to face a Samurai

Status
Not open for further replies.
M3X said:
If someone can hack his mind its not mind manip
Yeah, if his mind needs to be "hacked" that would be more like data manip or whatever. We wouldn't give anyone that did that to Ata "mind manip" cause how would they use it on organic minds?

I found this "Q&A" -

Q: Do I think Samurai have souls in the same way HST characters have souls?

A: I don't think so. They aren't human at all and their bodies are mostly (If not fully) cybernetic. Even if we do consider samurai souls = traditional souls; we've seen that they can survive without them, use their own or others souls as weapons, and reconstruct them..so either way their souls aren't even comparable to those of traditional fiction.

In this thread. I have to comment that only 2-3 agreed on samurai souls not been normal souls while everyone else disagreed. The resistance was added to the profiles without a revision and the majority still disagreed.

I couldn't find any source for that Q&A tho.

It was not added it was made with them on it and I proved the samurai soul situation. Them being called souls does not make them souls in anyway way especially when they are stated as part of a cybernetic systems. Also that Q and A is not official it was sjust a Q and A format by Yung.

Also only like Sigurd and Damage said anything against it and after I posted the evidence of their physiology linked above by jvando there was nothing more to say. The souls are not supernatural thus can not be affected via normal soul based means.

aizen via Low-godly, he can evolve to become even stronger or he can use one or more of his 100s of kidoes to seal samurai.

Ata stomps. KS is useless since Samurai don't even have a brain, their conscious is digital. He easily blitzes, chops Aizen into pieces. Once he sees Aizen is immortal, he'll just throw him in space.

Aizen cannot seal someone who is so far above him that it is funny. Nor has Aizen actually sealed anyone on panel IIRC... Ata curbs.

B023 said:
Aizen cannot seal someone who is so far above him that it is funny. Nor has Aizen actually sealed anyone on panel IIRC... Ata curbs.
oh you right ata has resis, no wait he does not have resistance to sealing so he gets sealed is that simple no resistance to sealing = getting seal

btw how does ata deals with low-godly regen?

B023 said:
Ata stomps. KS is useless since Samurai don't even have a brain, their conscious is digital. He easily blitzes, chops Aizen into pieces. Once he sees Aizen is immortal, he'll just throw him in space.

This is a really messy and goddamn weird discussion, honestly.

Again, what does Aka have exactly to put down Aizen? Regen negation that only scales up to mid can't, surprisingly, do shit to Low Godly.

AppleLord said:
B023 said:

imagine thinking aizen actually wins this lmao

Are you actually gonna give reasons, or are you just gonna say "Ata stomps". Because

• Aizen has the AP advantage and speed amp via Shunpo

• Is more versatile via kido including Incap

• He not only has better Regenerationn, but it's beyond what Ata can negate.

Ata doesn't have a calc, which makes him baseline, unless anyone has a calc that I couldn't find.

Aizen is well above baseline, probably one shot range. Has Low-Godly, which Ata can't bypass, and versatility on his side.

How is this not a stomp?

First of all, Aizen isn't planet level. He doesn't have a single feat near that level and it's not logical scaling.

Secondly, ata stomps. he has way better feats despite having less appearances so far. Cutting through the moon is above anything in bleach except yhwach nearly consuming the worlds (and no, that's not a multiversal/universal feat).

And about kyoka suigetsu, prove that it can affect someone with a physiology like ata's? i mean he's basically a cyborg. Ata can also negate aizen's regen which counteracts his strong regen feats.

with speed unequalised aizen stands no chance.If it's equalised then he could pull off a KS just in time. But if ata is aware of KS then he can just planet bust and call it a day.

We still have yet to see more of Ata, but he pretty much solos at least 90% of the bleachverse.

He's comparable to people that scale above baseline 5-B many times over. Either make a CRT or don't argue about something you obviously don't know about.

Irrelevant. If you have a problem with how we get our statistics, again, go make a CRT to change our standards or to change Aizen's stats. The issue has been argued a lot, you disbelieving it changes nothing. Feel free to not agree, it really changes nothing.

He has only negated mid regen, which is pathetically below Low Godly. He's negating nothing unless you wanna use NLF claims.

Again, why is this match even a thing? Aizen AP stomps, is equal or way better in pure combat skill, has Kido and Low Godly that Ata can't negate. What's Ata supposed to do?

There's a lot of Kido that is straight up used for sealing and incapping, so no.

But Ata still can do nothing as far as I can see.

@Astral

None that I know of. He simply scales from other comparable characters, like Ichigo.

Characters? How is he comparable to Ichigo in the first place. That's the question at hand because he effortlessly got stomped by Yhwach.

The hell do you mean? He was fine after Yhwach's attack that destroyed the chair confining him, and batted away an attack aimed at Renji without much issue. Yhwach even expended the extra effort to Almighty his Kyoka Suigetsu and destroy his sword, then the only hit he really took was when he made Yhwach think he was Ichigo so he could do the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back