• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen regen downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are just simply pushing for a downgrade right now,you have yet to debunked the scans which I posted showing aizen being disingrated and him having a completely different body.

Gargoyle One said:
I also agree with Low Godly staying in case I haven't made it clear
But if we can't come to a consensus, at least Mid possibly Low Godly should work fine
Creating a new body and having disintegrated into nothingness is far above mid tho.

No one in the pro camp has proven the complete erasure of Aizen. Nor has anyone shown Aizen regenerating from nothing. If those in that camp are going to cling to it they should at least start providing new evidnece and not continually bring up the same debunked scans.

Creating a new body and having disintegrated into nothingness is far above mid tho.

Did you fully read what I said?

Dr.Fix said:
No one in the pro camp has proven the complete erasure of Aizen. Nor has anyone shown Aizen regenerating from nothing. If those in that camp are going to cling to it they should at least start providing new evidnece and not continually bring up the same debunked scans.
Dude numerous numbers of scan has been posted here and they all show aizen's body being disintegrated but you guys act blind to it" just to push for a downgrade.with all due respect am yet to see a substantial debunk in this thread,none of it supports or follows what was visually shown,someone being cut in half dosent recreate a new body.so am yet for you to debunk any of those.And there is also the fact from the way you sound you have no idea of what off screen Regenerationn is.

Lol what debunk Dr.Fix? There isn't even a new argument,literally same arguments being used against it were in that thread linked above that spanned several threads.

@Danny Aizen's body wasn't even disintegrated. We see his body bisected nearly in two. which implied it didn't erase his entire body.

Theglassman12 said:
@Danny Aizen's body wasn't even disintegrated. We see his body bisected nearly in two. which implied it didn't erase his entire body.
No it didn't, I gave full fledge of scans a tip above all this mess showing aizen being disintegrated,may I also tell you that the aizen you saw regenerating down was different from the one who took mugetsu.

Like I said. His wings walked away. Or I suppose flew away. Atleast thats what I assume they believe.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Im still trying to understand how Ichigo's Mugetsu is even an erasure technique at all to support the pro side.
You could begin by realizing Mugetsu doesn't erase. Mugetsu is composed of Quincy Powers which destroy Souls (Konpaku) the body of souls. This has been mentioned in this thread over 3 times.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
You could begin by realizing Mugetsu doesn't erase. Mugetsu is composed of Quincy Powers which destroy Souls (Konpaku) the body of souls. This has been mentioned in this thread over 3 times.
Um, your last reply to this thread says otherwise Imade.

You literally quoted Matt previously saying "If Mugetsu does fully erase, then yeah Low-Godly seems fair". And then followed that up by saying "which is all true."

Thats twisting interpretation.

Seriously, what else is "erase ones entire body" supposed to mean at first other than erasure hax?
Destroying his entire body instead of it being a simple slash like a few here believe.

I disagree with the downgrade

I'm Surprised no one has brought this one yet but one supporting point for Aizen regen is the fact that no one in Soul socity can kill Aizen and that was including Yamamoto with his bankai, and there are nothing to stop Yama from using his bankai on Aizen in the first place, Aizen is lock in Muken not in soul society so Yama won't have the fear of destroying the soul society if he tries to use his bankai on Aizen, and even If Yama decide to use bankai in SS, by his own words his bankai won't instantly destroy soul society too.

Also both kenpachi decide to take advantage of Muken infinity size so they can rampage as much as they want without fear of affecting the outside world. So it is another point on how Yama has nothing to stop him to Zanka no Tachi Aizen.

Warren Valion said:
By nothing, I meant no matter (Reishi in this case). Not non-existence or completely nothing.

And what?

Aizen was able to be sealed after Mugetsu because he was weakened from the Hogyoku rejecting him, Kisuke states this.

And Aizen's immortality was a remnant ability from the Hogyoku that Aizen maintained even after it rejected him. The Hogyoku might not be the thing regenerating Aizen since it rejected him, but it is because of Aizen's temporary fusion with the Hogyoku that he obtained and retained the ability to regenerate in the first place.

Also, I did mention Aizen's dissolving. It is most likely his wings are dissolving because he is losing them when he returns to his human-like state after the Hogyoku rejects him. Notice how he doesn't have his wings after Mugetsu.

And all the shots in where you don't see Aizen are enormous landscape shots in where Aizen is likely being covered by the remnants of Mugetsu, which is like a skyscraper-sized energy attack that easily dwarfs human sizes.
@Sigurd Snake in The Eye

I did mention a logical explanation in this post above ^

And Aizen reverting into a weaker form is because the Hogyoku rejected him, and has nothing to do with the level of his Regenerationn.

@IMadeThisOn8-1-2017

It's not the regen's speed that is the source of the downgrade, it's the fact that even though he supposedly regenerated from having no body, he still has the bisection that Ichigo gave him from Mugetsu, which implies that he didn't regenerate.

If the heart is what pumps out Reaitsu, then how could Aizen regenerate (from his Reiatsu like your scan says) a full new body if his heart is destroyed as well?

Also, now that im thinking about it, people saying Aizen regressed to a form 2 stages weaker than his butterfly form when it was being Mugetsu'd makes absolutely 0 sense.

Unless they're saying something differently.

EDIT: Mightve thought of this wrong. Nvm.

@Warren

No offense but your logical conclusion is backed up by literally nothing,your saying while he was enveloped in Mugetsu the Hogyoku decided to reject him and revert him back 2 evolutionary stages which is ironic considering it literally evolved him further.And it seems you ignored my passage from the novel involving the method of Aizen getting sealed in the 1st place.

Also, now that im thinking about it, people saying Aizen regressed to a form 2 stages weaker than his butterfly form when it was being Mugetsu'd makes absolutely 0 sense.

Unless they're saying something differently.
Please explain why, because i'm not following any of your points at all.

Gargoyle One said:
I also agree with Low Godly staying in case I haven't made it clear
But if we can't come to a consensus, at least Mid possibly Low Godly should work fine
This seems reasonable.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
@Warren
No offense but your logical conclusion is backed up by literally nothing,your saying while he was enveloped in Mugetsu the Hogyoku decided to reject him and revert him back 2 evolutionary stages which is ironic considering it literally evolved him further.And it seems you ignored my passage from the novel involving the method of Aizen getting sealed in the 1st place.
I ignored your post about the novel because it contradicted what was shown in the Manga, which is Aizen getting sealed by a Kido from Urahara. That what visually happened.

My conclusion is based on the fact that the disintegration effect around his wings is because he lost his wings when the Hogyoku rejected him.

Urahara literally stated that the reason the Kido worked is because Ichigo weakened him, I gave you a scan from the manga. He did not get stronger in that scene. He got stronger passively when he was lock up in the Muken.

And Aizen made numerous hypothesizes about his and Ichigo's power in their fight, and they all turned out to be wrong. So why would he be right when saying that he reached the same level that Ichigo did when, he couldn't sense Ichigo's level, and he immediately after saying he was evolving, devolved and was sealed.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
Why are people using the anime adaptation? The anime should be utterly irrelevant here.
Scene by scene, the anime mirrors the exact same regen feat.
The manga actually cuts away a panel earlier, so we don't see Aizen disintegrate so explictely there.

Scene by scene, the anime mirrors the exact same regen feat.
The manga actually cuts away a panel earlier, so we don't see Aizen disintegrate so explictely there.

I don't think so, but that should'nt matter anyway.

@Sigurd.

It's not, we stop seeing Aizen's destruction in the manga when there's about 40% of him left. In the anime we unambiguously see him be desintegrated.

Although I would debate if he was destroyed so much that not even atoms were left. Or just vaporized instead. Specially since we visibly see scattered particles in the manga.

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Sigurd.
It's not, we stop seeing Aizen's destruction in the manga when there's about 40% of him left. In the anime we unambiguously see him be desintegrated.

Although I would debate if he was destroyed so much that not even atoms were left. Or just vaporized instead. Specially since we visibly see scattered particles in the manga.
That really not an issue since we have Yama with his bankai, his bankai will reduce anything it touches into nothingness, yet No one in SS have the capability to kill Aizen

@Peter. Here

MachTwo said:
That really not an issue since we have Yama with his bankai, his bankai will reduce anything it touches into nothingness, yet No one in SS have the capability to kill Aizen

@Peter. Here
Yamamoto has EE, that would give Aizen Mid-Godly, not Low-Godly. And there is no way Aizen has Mid-Godly regen.

@Peter

Read my edited reply.

As for Yama, again isnt his Bankai supposed to be threat to the Soul Society? Would make sense why he woldnt use it on Aizen. Especially since KS was still in effect on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back