• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen Kyoka Suigetsu Hax Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Yamamoto indicate that he couldn't be tricked regarding the source of spiritual pressure from Aizen's sword that had been stabbed into him?
There are many variables in that scene to count.

1. It could had been a trick to find the source of KS reiatsu like you said.

2. Yamamoto could had developed resistance to KS, base on the narrator of CFYW telling us that Reirkaku is affected by KS too.

3. Yamamoto surprised him, and Aizen tried to lie his way out by telling him that he was using KS.

We know Aizen didn't use KS in that moment because both Yamamoto and Ichigo manage to land blows on him in that scene.

Ichigo was never under KS and he caught him off guard (if we are talking about the same scene)

And current yhwach was under hypnosis so logically future yhwach was as well

I dont know why its so dragged out, its not controversial either.
everybody and thr mother can sense reiatsu and shinigami also have soul vision incoporated into thr sight but aizen kyoka still negs it.
and the only time yama says he could read aizen it was bc of contact with his sword.
On the same panel its explained he cant detect aizen otherwise.

Has any1 tried to close their eyes and sense him? It's possible since their eyes are fooling them that's why the hallucinations trick them despite them being able to sense energy

The longer a fight goes on, people reflexively use their reikaku more than their other senses to see. Everyone and their mother also hypes up KS’ complete hypnosis every time they get a chance so it’s safe to say closing their eyes and using their 6th sense doesn’t do anything when they all know about it.

Also I stg there is a novel scan that says it affects the reikaku as well.

I mean shinjis shikai only inverts your sight and it works on people, Unless we saying that messes up your reikaku too

Shinji’s inverts everything you experience from hearing things from behind you in front, hearing the words backwards, trying to move your right arm and moving your left instead etc.

His was also hidden and only ever gets used for seconds at a time as not long after he uses it against Aizen, Aizen negged it (not via power null) and bopped Shinji no diff. Against Bambi, she didn’t even try to sense her way out and nuked everything.

When the hell did all that happen 😭 all he said was he inverts what you see, your left is right up is down etc I NEVER heard about him making u hear things backwards

I wouldn't say Aizen negged it, aizen got cut 2 or 3 times while shinji was telling him how it works then just used a superior ability, bambi straight up said so what if I can't tell my directions I'll blow It all up

wasnt shinji fighting an illusion of Aizen before he breaks its and tells him his shikai is inferior to kyoka?

Yeah thats the thing we don't know lol, that ENTIRE thing could have been KS voodoo or only after aizen used it to counter shinjs shikai

Shinji vs Bambi has Shinji reversing what she hears iirc. The same happens when the Gotei try to jump Aizen, “Aizen” hears Hitsugaya yelling from the front but he is behind him and when Every time Shinji uses it, he says that it only affects sight but the same thing happens to the other senses.

We see in Aizen vs Ichigo later that he has no damage on him whatsoever and Aizen also tells us he has been using KS the whole time.

I dont recall him reversing what she hears, Now I heard he was training to reverse more things but as far as the chapters that were released go he cant do hearing it. Dis he yell in the manga? In the anime I didnt see that, He thinks hitsugaya is coming from the from sees shinji sword and says its the other way around Everything points to sight

He has regen

The longer a fight goes on, people reflexively use their reikaku more than their other senses to see. Everyone and their mother also hypes up KS’ complete hypnosis every time they get a chance so it’s safe to say closing their eyes and using their 6th sense doesn’t do anything when they all know about it.

Also I stg there is a novel scan that says it affects the reikaku as well.
do you have the novel statement?

If Aizen couldn't affect the sixth sense then literally all Shinigami could bypass it with their sixth sense. It makes no sense for Aizen to not be able to hypnotize the reikaku thingy.

Reikaku is getting affected since it's directly stated by Shunsui that Soul Reapers stop fighting with their eyes and rely on Reikaku sensing to Lille.

ok skimming thru the novel shinji sakanade is actually way more complex.
Tokinada makes kyoka suigetsu look balanced.

i don't know the full context of book 3 but they use this plan against Tokinada kyoka which is not as proficient, more flawed then Aizen kyoka.
do you have the novel statement?
i think this is the statment.

tldr: it does neg senses/soul vison

If Aizen couldn't affect the sixth sense then literally all Shinigami could bypass it with their sixth sense. It makes no sense for Aizen to not be able to hypnotize the reikaku thingy.
It's very possible that what their eyes see still fool them, which is why shinjis shikai which inverts your sight works on people
If it was as simple as close your eyes and sense SOMEONE would have tried that

It's very possible that what their eyes see still fool them, which is why shinjis shikai which inverts your sight works on people
If it was as simple as close your eyes and sense SOMEONE would have tried that
Precisely, if using the sixth sense would bypass the illusion, someone would’ve done so. But no one did lmao. Tbh Kubo prolly didn’t conceive reikaku at the time of Aizen’s inception hence why “hypnotizes all 5 senses” was changed to “hypnotizes all senses”.

Precisely, if using the sixth sense would bypass the illusion, someone would’ve done so. But no one did lmao. Tbh Kubo prolly didn’t conceive reikaku at the time of Aizen’s inception hence why “hypnotizes all 5 senses” was changed to “hypnotizes all senses”.
Tousen.

Regarding Tosen, he can never see the release of KS, hence why he’s good to use his other senses.

You still need to see the release with your eyes to be put under the hypnosis, but once you’re under hypnosis there’s nothing you can do.

I guess I’m saying, once you’re under hypnosis, using reikaku isn’t a bypass. Also, I don’t entirely remember, but when Tokinada was using a lesser version of KS, didn’t Shuhei only get around via feeling through his chains and not using reikaku? <- I could be wrong here

its noted multiple times tokinada kyoka is imperfect it has more flaws and weaknesses to exploit, not on the same level as Aizen kyoka.

its noted multiple times tokinada kyoka is imperfect it has more flaws and weaknesses to exploit, not on the same level as Aizen kyoka.

It's the same as aizens. Only difference is it can be negated with high spirtual pressure unlike aizens.

good lord this thread was made in 2018 lol, I mean It can be added it just has to specify which 6th sense its referring to. Im sure I mentioned It in the thread before not everybodys 6th sense Isnt the same. Naruto spiderman ichigo and tanjuros 6th sense are all different

Isn't this just negging spirit-based extrasensory perception? That's probably all that needs to be applied here, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back