• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen Kyoka Suigetsu Hax Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see two people here saying that this wasn't accepted when the staff members haven't commented on this yet.

I was not aware, but even if this topic was rejected before, this thread brings up new evidence to light from the canon light novels into account.

late and kinda off topic but i think IT didnt target the edos because they are just immortal zombies with no life to drain, genjutsu was used on itachi 3 times while he was an edo because it just effected his mind and senses

Kidkinsey said:
late and kinda off topic but i think IT didnt target the edos because they are just immortal zombies with no life to drain, genjutsu was used on itachi 3 times while he was an edo because it just effected his mind and senses
That was already talked about in the links above. Edo's like Itachi was still inside a vessel, a body. Genjutsu hasn't worked on a soul without a body directly.

Kidkinsey said:
so your'e saying it wouldnt work on somebody like casper the ghost?
I'm not saying it wouldn't work, but yeah, there are no feats to say otherwise. Unlike, KS which Aizen used on Vizards who have gigais which are vessels for their souls, and working on every other soul being in the series. (Shinigami, Hollows, Quincies

(Many argue that Bleach character aren't really intangible souls, but we already have an entire thread about that, so refer to it for more information, and if you plane on starting a discussion create another thread.) Don't discuss this here.

well they are not intangible that's for sure . They are too powerfull to be intangible , only weak souls are intangible in bleach verse but they are soul regardless.

The Reddit post with the info was deleted alongside my account, but that doesn’t change anything. The scans are posted on the OP. No need to worry about that.

Isnt the 6th sense a bit broad? Like spidermans 6th sense isnt the same as ichigos 6th sense
Their 6 sense is actually talked about during the war arc, to put it simply is like sensory ability

Idk if I explain it well and I cant post pics so if u want more info about it is on the chapters where shunsui was about to start fighting lille

It is like energy sensing, but instead of vague shapes and directions, they have a visual representation of whatever they're sensing and it's location?

yeah i know the scan its their 6th sense which kinda acts like eyes for them, But thats sensing spirit energy idk if that would work on something like the spidey sense which has nothing to do with spirit energy

It would just be for energy 6th senses that work similarly like SM sensing chakra or something rather than a danger 6th sense like Spidey sense.

Why did this thread get Necro’d? Anyway, i’ll respond to a really old point.
Just want to point out that Barragan can still clearly see, so Aizen's statement isn't contradicted.
The logical assumption is that he’s seeing through Reikaku, as he has no eyes to see with.

I meannnnn brook from one piece can see and he has no eyes fiction just does things like that. Barragan can also hear and smell cant he?

I meannnnn brook from one piece can see and he has no eyes fiction just does things like that. Barragan can also hear and smell cant he?
Not that we know off, since they never talk about his hearing or smelling

(Also people can communicate via reiatsu so even if he could not "hear" he could hear via reiatsu I guess)

Tosen is literally blind and can "see" with Reiatsu, so the logical assumption for something that has no eyes is that they can see with Reiatsu.

Well he definitely can hear people talk to him normally. As for communicating via reiatsu you mean like telekensis or something? I dont recall that. I still agree with KS effecting some 6th senses though

Well he definitely can hear people talk to him normally. As for communicating via reiatsu you mean like telekensis or something? I dont recall that. I still agree with KS effecting some 6th senses though
Is when shunsui meets aizen and he says

"We can communicate via reiatsu if u cant speak but considering who u are I dont think that would be necessary"

Something like that, so I guess in a way is telekinetic but not on the way one would normally think

Is when shunsui meets aizen and he says

"We can communicate via reiatsu if u cant speak but considering who u are I dont think that would be necessary"

Something like that, so I guess in a way is telekinetic but not on the way one would normally think
Yhwach used this power to talk to Ichigo after he arrived at Soul Society to tell him about the 72 barriers been broken.

To be fair they have a connection, its not like yammato can page byakuya can tell him something
That strangely never happened before, and was shown chapters before Shunsui brought that the ability exists. Seems like the author wanted to explain it.

very simply the argument is kyoka suigetsu can affect the soul and the sixth sense/reikaku
Didn't Yamamoto indicate that he couldn't be tricked regarding the source of spiritual pressure from Aizen's sword that had been stabbed into him?

Aizen doesn't confirm or deny the statement.
yama hinting at the possibility of the real aizen is because of his contact with his zanpakuto
were he not stabbed the OP proposal isn't contradicted it could also be another weakness alluding to contact with his zanpakuto but thats my hypothetical
also the 6th sense hes effecting would be only similar to energy sensing, he not negging something different like spideys 6th sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back