• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aizawa can probably wrap up Thunder with his tongue, but this doesn't stop him from biting off his own tongue. Inconclusive.

He has to activate the power null but the damage transfers instantly. Unless he uses his quirk before he attacks McQueen, which I don't think he would because it has a time limit he wouldn't be able to null it because he wouldn't know that HtH exists until McQueen bites his tongue off.

DragonEmperor23 said:
He has to activate the power null but the damage transfers instantly. Unless he uses his quirk before he attacks McQueen, which I don't think he would because it has a time limit he wouldn't be able to null it because he wouldn't know that HtH exists until McQueen bites his tongue off.
Isn't his quirk activated by a thought/just looking at his enemy?

He uses his quirk before he attacks all the time.

yeah but he's only done that because he knows the quirks of the people. The other times, like at U.A he could powernull them because they were villains that used their quirks. Thunder's just some scrawny dude in a janitor's outfit. He wouldn't think there would be a need to deactivate.

I don't think that's true at all. Aizawa is ready to fight and willing to kill by SBA. Also, 80% of the population has a quirk, it makes far more sense for him to assume that Thunder has one than doesn't. Not to mention that Aizawa is too cautious not to use his quirk.

Gargoyle One said:
Thunder screams NLF and kills himself and Aizawa
Wasn't implying Aizawa could null a Stand, I was only trying to correct some misconceptions about his ability.

@Dragon If he's in combat with someone, which would be SBA, and he doesn't know their quirk, he would definitely use his quirk just in case. What Litentric said is correct also.

So, question of the day: Can Aizawa powernull a Stand?

Even if he could powernull a stand, would he? He doesn't know the stand exists

He would have his Quirk active if he's fighting an opponent he doesn't know anything about.

Stands are a Soul-Based ability, and MHA Quirks are biologically based. IDK if he'd be able to null in the first place.

Bare with me, I'm not knowledgable about MHA.

Does his quirk null a specific target or does it null targets around him?

To clarify; is it who he sees or anyone that ends up in his line of sight?

Cause he can't see stands

I don't think he would be able to power null souls. He's only been able to power null biological effects and a soul like thing is very different from that. He can't even null all bio effects, just the non passive ones.

He can't null quirks that manifest as physical mutations to be clear. I think I might have to agree that he likely can't null stands seeing as they work under different mechanics from quirks.

He shouldn't be able to null Stands as something like soul doesn't exist in MHA, moreover his null is biological. It would work on, say Phantom Blood Dio, Pillar Men or Hamon users (maybe?), but not Stand Users.

Back