• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There's three scenarios here

1. Ainz time stops and kills Kumagawa

2. Misogi thinks and Bookmaker blitzes

3. Both occur at the same time, but Misogi erases his own time and thus doesn't get stopped, then blitzes and kills him

TriforcePower1 said:
Would All Fiction be enough to bring back Kumagawa even after TGOALID?
TGoALiD is just Resistance bypassing. Its not True Death. It does not negate resurrection. The only one affected by it got resurrected.

True Death is the onlu thing that might work. But All Fiction revives Kuma by negating his death. So it is veeeeeeery unlikely it would actually stop the rez.

No, you see, Ainz scales to the World Eater, who can travel through an infinite universe, so he has infinite speed as well.

I dont think this can be considered a fight ainz literally cant win as this guy is bassically a game dev who can rewrite the rules on the fly to ensure victory...

Kuma isn't bloodlusted. Would he actually open with his time erasure? Isn't he the type to "play around" with their enemies or taunt them, or talk to them first? Also how would bookmaker interact with Items? I don't think it can affect them, or has it been shown to work on inanimate objects too? Would bookmaker hinder an individual from using items in the first place? Questions, questions...

The pen or the sword said:
I dont think this can be considered a fight ainz literally cant win as this guy is bassically a game dev who can rewrite the rules on the fly to ensure victory...
Ainz can win via True Death. It negates ressurrection.

True Death only negates low-level resurrections iirc. All Fiction should still work fine.

Ainz no-sold an existence erasure attack in the Evileye spin-off, so he might be able to resist All Fiction itself tho. But he'll probably lose anyway.

True Death negates Resurrection. If Misogi is revived via making the action that killed him in the first place never happen then True Death won't work since the very act of Ainz using True Death never occured.

Yeah even if we get existence erasure risistance added to ainz profile, (someone make a crt for that) He literally cant win as any action he takes can either A. be erased or B. all fiction can treat itself as high level resurrection. As ainz lacks any form of existence erasure of his own he cant erase his opponent, there is no path to victory for him here.

All right how does he win? Ainz has never used memory manipulation in combat and needs to be close to his opponent to use it. again even if it did he has no path to victory all fiction screws him.

Ainz would have to incap somehow but even that is questionable since af could undo that

What works besides EE would probably be:

• Causality Manipulation with higher potency than AF
  • Acausality + Soul Manipulation (I am sure it would be a... "wild" discussion though, to say the least)
  • Acausality + Space Field Domination (If Acausality is applied on the Space Field, then it would prevent any changes within via Causality, i.e. ressurrection might be impossible, but I am sure this method would also be highly contested)
  • Power Null
  • Acausality + Instant Death Field + Sealing
  • Paradoxing via Timetravel
  • Concept Manipulation
  • Reality Warping
What could Ainz do with "Wish upon a Star"?

BTW, WHAT is it that activates All Fiction even after death?

After he dies, his consciousness gets sent to Ajimu's pocket dimension, and he activates it from there. How I always thought it worked, at least.

We cant use wish upon a star relaibly due to its featless nature, we know it can grant just about any wish that doesn't interfere with word class items. We dont know the nature of these wishes or even what effects they can have,

Back