• If you appreciate the VS Battles wiki, and can afford it, please make a donation to help keep our forum running, so we can continue to work hard to improve on the reliability of our wiki profile pages. If you want to be anonymous, don't enter your real name when you donate.

Please click here if you are willing to help out.
I feel so bored right now, so I'm gonna put my OC against Sonic because why not.
Both have all standard equipment and Sonic is in Super (Or Ultra if needed). Battle takes place in Green Hill Zone, giving Sonic the home court advantage
Both are in-character but willing to kill, win via death or incap, SBA otherwise.

Aila: 0

Sonic: 0

Incon / Stomp: 0

First of all oc has way more hax than sonic, Has transmutation that sonic doesnst resist and acasuality type 5
I think aila already has all of sonics strongest haxes and has more
I am pretty sure your oc is also faster.
forgot to equalize speed, but super sonic is immeasurable anyways so it doesn't really matter
super sonic resists transmutation iirc, and type 5 acausality is in the second key, base has type 4

forgot to equalize speed, but super sonic is immeasurable anyways so it doesn't really matter
super sonic resists transmutation iirc, and type 5 acausality is in the second key, [B]base has type 4[/B]
If you are using base this is a stomp sonic cant damage her although he has fate manipulated someone infinitely stronger than him.

also, I don't think sonic can get past Higher Dimensional Existence.

Sonic's Fate Manipulation is the type that would create a way to win even when there is no chance of victory, and Sonic and his Fate Hax has affected Higher-Dimensional beings in the past.

Sonic's Fate Manipulation is the type that would create a way to win even when there is no chance of victory, and Sonic and his Fate Hax has affected Higher-Dimensional beings in the past.
If he can then he should win this by Incap.

BTW does sonic have a way to kill immortality type 9 or mid godly (just curious)

Depends what the Type 8 is based on, the effectiveness of Type 8 Immortality varies widely with all the different things a character life can be bound to, but Sonic can erase Concepts with Chaos Control so Mid-Godly can be dealt with.