• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty sure Sonic's fate hax is superior to Soul king, especially since it could affect type 4 Acausals and stuff.

It's probably better but how does it work exactly? I've been told that it basically guarantees his win in some threads, and that it only saves him from death in others.

It's probably better but how does it work exactly? I've been told that it basically guarantees his win in some threads, and that it only saves him from death in others.
basically, it saves from death and he win. because he is sonic. <---- pretty hard to understand, and i don't know how Wiki treat it

But how long has Sonic been usually incapacitated for is the question if anyone is going to use that as an arguement? A few hours? A day, maybe two? He has been knocked out before, but I can't remember if it was ever for a substantial amount of time.

Less than 24 hours but we are going to ignore that so Archie Sonic can have matches.

That sounds wrong to me, we don't increase a ability's usefuless for the sake of a macth outside of altered ones (the ones that don't get added)

Unless you mean, he got back quickly but is vague how but it was definitely less than a day.

Didn’t know.

Time Limits for Nerco are never stated tho, just vaguely “long time”.

Back