• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I feel so bored right now, so I'm gonna put my OC against Sonic because why not.
Both have all standard equipment and Sonic is in Super (Or Ultra if needed). Battle takes place in Green Hill Zone, giving Sonic the home court advantage
Both are in-character but willing to kill, win via death or incap, SBA otherwise.

Aila: 0

Sonic: 0

Incon / Stomp: 0

any reason why?
First of all oc has way more hax than sonic, Has transmutation that sonic doesnst resist and acasuality type 5
I think aila already has all of sonics strongest haxes and has more
I am pretty sure your oc is also faster.

First of all oc has way more hax than sonic, Has transmutation that sonic doesnst resist and acasuality type 5
I think aila already has all of sonics strongest haxes and has more
I am pretty sure your oc is also faster.
forgot to equalize speed, but super sonic is immeasurable anyways so it doesn't really matter
super sonic resists transmutation iirc, and type 5 acausality is in the second key, base has type 4

forgot to equalize speed, but super sonic is immeasurable anyways so it doesn't really matter
super sonic resists transmutation iirc, and type 5 acausality is in the second key, [B]base has type 4[/B]
If you are using base this is a stomp sonic cant damage her although he has fate manipulated someone infinitely stronger than him.

also, I don't think sonic can get past Higher Dimensional Existence.

Sonic's Fate Manipulation is the type that would create a way to win even when there is no chance of victory, and Sonic and his Fate Hax has affected Higher-Dimensional beings in the past.

Sonic's Fate Manipulation is the type that would create a way to win even when there is no chance of victory, and Sonic and his Fate Hax has affected Higher-Dimensional beings in the past.
If he can then he should win this by Incap.

BTW does sonic have a way to kill immortality type 9 or mid godly (just curious)

Depends what the Type 8 is based on, the effectiveness of Type 8 Immortality varies widely with all the different things a character life can be bound to, but Sonic can erase Concepts with Chaos Control so Mid-Godly can be dealt with.

Ailamiona

What's your OC's type 8 immortality based on?
Type 8 immortality is based off of the Lorebook, and if it is destroyed, Aila ceases to exist. The true form of which however is anchored in another dimension.

If Alia's immortality is based on a higher dimension, so for now sonic cant kill Alia but can probably in cap forever with fate manipulation giving him the win.

If Alia's immortality is based on a higher dimension, so for now sonic cant kill Alia but can probably in cap forever with fate manipulation giving him the win.
its aila :(
anyways, Aila has fate and plot manip as well via writing in the Lorebook, would it be equal to / override Sonic's passive fate manip?

also if I recall correctly Sonic's fate manip doesn't mean he always wins every battle, it means he would eventually win if it's going to be drawn out or something? I haven't seen Archie in action for a while

its aila :(
anyways, Aila has fate and plot manip as well via writing in the Lorebook, would it be equal to / override Sonic's passive fate manip?

also if I recall correctly Sonic's fate manip doesn't mean he always wins every battle, it means he would eventually win if it's going to be drawn out or something? I haven't seen Archie in action for a while
Well I dont think sonic's fate manipulation would let Alia write anything in her book

Well I dont think sonic's fate manipulation would let Alia write anything in her book
Aila doesn't need the book on hand to write in it, the page is vague but it's actually thought-based and due to her omniscience she already knows what she would be writing and what's in the lorebook already

Aila doesn't need the book on hand to write in it, the page is vague but it's actually thought-based and due to her omniscience she already knows what she would be writing and what's in the lorebook already
That still wouldn't be faster than passive

IIRC in another thread someone said that death manipulation would work as a ways to incap Sonic as well, does it work for this match too?
Could you link the thread because I don't really see how unless it's passive or activates upon the character's death?

Maybe it can though

Back