• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aiden Cipher Vs Archie Sonic

Ultima_Reality

?????????
VS Battles
Administrator
Aiden Cipher

Vs

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sonic the Hedgehog (Archie Pre-Genesis Wave)

- Battles take places on an indestructible planet

- Sonic is transformed into Super Sonic

- Aiden can use all of his abilities

- Victory by Death, KO or Incapacitation

- But fighters are in character but willing to hurt or even kill each other if necessary

Aiden: 1

Sonic: 0

Inconclusive/Draw: 1

Who wins and why? (Please write a explanation)

Aiden

Firstly Aiden's abilities completely outclass Sonic's. Aiden from what has been said could easily mindscrew with Sonic (With Biological Manipulation and Knowledge Manipulation) or just instantly eliminate Sonic with his abilities such as Void Manipulation and Spatial Manipulation. And most other abilities Sonic has, Aiden can do better like manipulating time, manipulating the elements or just erase the concept of the Chaos Emeralds. Sonic's only chance of victory is with his Ultra form, but that comes with the problem of it lasting for an extremely short amount of time if he were to use rings as his source of energy, but if he were to use a Super Emerald, then this fight would be much closer and likely ending in a draw since it is stated that Sonic exists as long as the wind is there.

Yeah but Aiden by himself has inferior Durability and Striking Strength, Sonic can K'O or even kill Aiden if catch him on surprise

Just to give a brief input of what i think of this match, i say it's inconclusive at the least. Sonic's AP is about that of Aiden's dura so here he could potentially KO him as what 84 said here, or perhaps kill him by surprise if he's lucky. On the other hand, based on what Ganime said, Aiden could hax the crap outta of him here due to the variety of them he has on him.

So yes for me going by this, i'm leaning to inconclusive here.

Back