• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aidan vs. Dante (DMC)

Not when Aidan isn't stupid enough to be not point blank if he keeps pulling that forkery

Especially considering Dante doesn't really rangespam. Sure he does use it, but that's mostly for style and Shemup sections

Neither of which should really pose a problem to

Shooting

Alright I'll take a gander for you.

Aidan:

+ Info Analysis could lead to any number of advantages, such as understanding weaknesses of his enemy

+ Attack Reflection is immediately negated

+ Invisibility is a thing

+ Not sure how good his portal creation is but it could be astounding for surprise attacks

+ Forcefields

Dante

+ Time slow means he has an instant advantage there

+ Duplication means Aidan could get overwhelmed

+ Teleportation, though this is likely hard countered by Portal Creation, meaning a moot point

+ Stat Amping could be a thing

Verdict:

Waiting for some explanation on Info Analysis and other stuff

Guns cause instant disintegration to comparable opponents must I note, Duplication and Timestop both have limited use depending on Devil Trigger juice.

Still waiting on Info Analysis and Portal Creation.

Info Analysis discerns both the basic data (Name, Gender etc. It's how he figured out Kano was disguised) but it can also obtain notable weaknesses in the opponent. Gidget can also discern this stuff over time and feeds him information, however it isn't as fast since it has to focus on fighting people that don't disintegrate.

Portal Creation is usable in combat, except he never does. Here's a situation when he does Portal Creation

Aidan: "I need you to come with me so I can save your life."

Guy: "Oh, sue. Lemme just go to the coffee shop real quick"

Aidan: "Nope" presses button to send him to the safe dimension

Okay

Then for now I'll vote Aidan via just disintegrating an opponent and knowing that will work

So that's 3 then if you include DMUA's stuff

So grace

Back