• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ahzek Ahriman vs Vitiate

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Need more Vitiate matches with more interesting debates.

Ahzek Ahrima vs Vitiate

Chaos Ahriman vs Post-Ritual Vitiate. Speed equalized. Win via SBA.

Ahzek Ahriman
Swtor-valkorion1

Who wins and why?

<With More Interesting debates

<Puts Vitiate against someone who doesn't resist

So....

Vitiate stands there and she becomes a slave to the Sith

Dang it. I guess Ahzek is next then.

He's Warhammer.

I'm pretty sure that's a good answer.

Fair enough

Gonna need someone impressive to stop the most haxed Star Wars 4B

Ironically enough I put Gilgamesh against Vitiate a while ago.

Also isn't this a bit....Well....

I'll just have you look at both pages and see for yourself

Assuming he can resist that is.

It used to be Kiara vs Vitiate, but I switched it to Ahzek. Refresh the page.

I believe Ahzek resists, but not on the level of Galactic. Vitiate can still mindhax, but it will just be less effective than someone who doesn't resist it.

Then Ahzek dies as Vitiate Mind Hax is passive I guess

In all seriousness this is either Vitiate winning by striking first or Ahzek completely stomping

Ahriman almost constantly does battle on the mental plane as well as physical, so he's very far from defenseless against mind attacks. "Traitor" Ahriman at his weakest even uses his own mind as a weapon to crush those of other sorcerers who do the same thing.

He also is fully capable of dispersing his body and mind into the Warp and still carrying out what he was trying to do, should the need arise.

"Five paces separated Ahriman and the Grey Knight. Ahriman tilted his head. A slowed slice of time spread between them.

Five paces.

He took a breath, felt it soak into his muscles. His left heart beat once. Cendrion flew forwards, sword rising. Flame poured from Ahriman. The silver of the Grey Knight's armour flashed to white heat. Ahriman reshaped his will. A whirl of shadows rose around him, beating with a thousand dark wings. Crow voices screamed in his mind.

Four paces.

Cendrion rammed a blunt spear of mental force at Ahriman. He met it and spun its power into his own. The shadow birds around Ahriman flew faster. Izdubar and a cluster of other armoured humans broke into sight. Gunfire buzzed towards him. He unmade the rounds in flares of light. They kept coming.

Three paces.

Ahriman held the thought of the beating wings, pouring himself into each one, feeling his mind and body become like smoke. Cendrion's sword was a splinter of sharpness and sunlight above his head. He could feel the pressure in the warp building and building.

Two paces.

Ahriman vanished, and in his place a cyclone of shadow and carrion cries roared. Chunks of stone ripped from the floor. Cendrion leapt, spinning his body into the turning wind, sword slicing.

One pace.

Cendrion's sword cut through the spiral of shadow. The mass of wings parted like a slit sheet of silk. Ahriman felt the pain of the cut, felt the Grey Knight's will pouring into the blade. But he was ready. The Grey Knight was strong, strong in ways that he had never imagined, but he was like his sword, a weapon, and that focus made him blind. Ahriman focused his whole mind for an instant. Cendrion's sword shattered. Silver fragments spun through the air.

He felt the Grey Knight's shock. He almost smiled. Then the flock of shadow birds tore through Cendrion. Wards woven into the silver armour held and then cracked. Splinters of ceramite tore into Cendrion's muscles. A wall of telekinetic force lifted him from the floor, spinning his bulk like a dry leaf. Polished plates buckled and tore. Ragged edges of metal punctured his flesh. Bones in his chest and arms shattered. Warning chimes sang from around his collar. His flesh burned as warding runes melted on the inside of his armour. Liquid silver dripped from the Grey Knight as he fell.

Ahriman pulled his dispersed mind back together, feeling the substance of his body flickering back into reality. He looked down at Cendrion.

His right heart beat once.

Ahriman looked up from Cendrion's broken form.
" - Ahriman: Sorcerer

Back