• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ahzek Ahriman vs Meltlilith

Giving this to Ahzek via massive experience advantage, precog, a slight range advantage, time and probability manipulation, death manipulation and fate manipulation.

Melt have Absorption though, which is like 'experience drain' iirc.

she is also immune to direct attacks from what I read on her page. granted, Ahzek and Melt both can ignore conventional dirability though.

Ahzek has more hax that can counter Absorption though. Voting Ahzek for now

Okay, that's two for Ahriman.

Ahzek Ahriman: 2 (Knightofannihilation666, Palaeocene.epoch1)

Meltlilith:

Inconclusive:

As Palaeo stated, Melt is immune to direct attacks since "Hit Detection" doesn't exist for her due to her changing of the physical laws.

So the logic is like a video game. In a shooter game, when you are struck by a bullet, the game registers it and you take damage. In Meltlilith's case, reality won't register her getting struck even if she walks into the center of the attack, hence making her immune to direct damage of nearly any kind.

In addition, her Saraswati Meltout melts and washes away the concept of knowledge and techniques along with the target's body.

Still not sure who to vote on yet.

Yeah, I made the thread because both seem overly haxxed in their own ways and neither seems to be a fan of "fair combat" (as in, without abusing hax). Plus neither is spam so no one can acuse me (really, I'm literally the only one who did Vs for Meltie so far).

Ooh this fight seems really interesting. So how exactly does Meltie's immunity to "hit detection" work? Is it complete immunity to things that would physically target her, or does it also work on a level of something mental or conceptual being unable to directly declare her as its target?

@Azathoth

Essentially, abilities that work by "striking the target" or "affecting the target" will not work against Meltlilith since reality will never register her as being struck or affected.

However, I should note that BB's Authority, which encompasses the manipulation of physical and magical laws and can swap them out and change them at will, was able to remove it and thus leave Meltlilith vulnerable.

Does Ahzek have anything like that?

Do you mean on a level of affecting something like universal laws? Not on a universal scale, no. Though he can alter it on a local one. Like how his presence essentially causes tears in reality and makes him "the impossible made incarnate". Or, in a more direct manner, the time he took several foes, one of whom was immensely more powerful than himself, into a sort of empty pocket reality where he had complete control and they could not fight back against him.

@Azathoth

To be honest, the last one should do it.

So with that in mind, this fight depends on whether or not he pulls that out first or if she pulls out Saraswati Meltout first.

Well this looks fun.

It seems like Ahzek's warping local laws could bypass Melt's hit detection. And things like Fate manipulation could bypass it too seeing as they aren't really "hitting her".

I wont vote quite yet, but it seems Ahzek holds an advantage. What sort of things can Saraswi Meltout do?

And hey Rep, if BB can force hit detection on Melt, could she theoretically do the reverse on herself...?

@Rep Well, you know. Always nice to have another layer of lolnoping.

So what can Saraswi Meltout really do, and how does its attacking work? Like, does it have an AoE? Or is it instant effect, or what?

Also, could Meltl theoretically control Ahriman's blood or warp energies as something that flows?

@Monarch

Saraswati Meltout is the full application of the authority of the Divine Spirits Benzaiten and Saraswati, who are the Buddhist and Hindu goddesses of water, wisdom, knowledge, and the arts. As a result, when used in tandem with her Melt Virus, she gains the ability to wash away literally anything that flows, including prose, knowledge, the body, and civilization, on a conceptual level.

Normally it could destroy the entire world due to these devastating effects, being declared an Anti-World Noble Phantasm, but it has been modified into an Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm due to Meltlilith's own preferences.

Her fashion is actually not that bad, until I see her profile pic and realised omg this is champion of Slaanesh in disguise.

Well, she's the Alter Ego of Pleasure for a reason.

But if you think her design is bad, look closely at the end of her NP animation. That last drop is not water.

@Monarch

It's never specified, but given that BB and Passionlip have no set limits on their id_es skills, I imagine planetary at the least.

@Rep well, can she do things like causing people's blood to pop in their brains or something? Or restrict the air from their lungs?

Theoretically, could she control the flow of warp energy to cut him off from it?

@Monarch

Yes to the first two, I don't know enough about the latter to say for sure.

Back