• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Ahoy SpongeBob I'm fighting Sunset Shimmer arghargargarghargarghargh"

I dont really know, but maybe a KO? Because she cant truely kill Eugene because of his Mid-High Regenerationn from regenerating from ash.

Kiryu2012 said:
Harold Flower wins for his toonforce, durability, regen, and experience.
Krabs isn't more durable. Sunset scales to 11 MegaJoules, so how will Krabs even hurt her?

Maverick Zero X said:
Krabs isn't more durable. Sunset scales to 11 MegaJoules, so how will Krabs even hurt her?
Oh, so inconclusive neither can defeat the other?

Sunset one shots before he can put his skills to good use.

Krabs will regenerate, but I'm seeing any way he can put her down.

I'm going Inconclusive

It'll take extremely long due to the AP gap, whereas she can go about endlessly one-shotting him with ease which'll result in his regen.

Thus Inconclusive

What about their stamina? Sunset's is Average while Krabs' is extremely high from staying up for 43 days

But that is the thing, if he does eventually kill her then the win should go to him

it is like the finl bossfight where you have to keep refilling your health and need to whittle down their health, eventually you will win

That's chip damage which we don't accept.

Krabs does have the stamina advantage here, although it's not like Sunset has to put much effort into punting Krabs away.

She won't have to exert herself to one shot him, thus her stamina won't falter. It'd be like crushing an ant.

She honestly wouldn't take any damage from his blows, either.

If Sunset is 11 megajoules, she can't one-shot Krabs who is 2.8 megajoules, and can't no-sell his attacks either. That's less than a 5x or 7.5x gap.

So what stops her from stepping on him and holding him down that way? Oh and Krabs is below average speed iirc. His superhuman speed comes from scaling to Invincibubble iirc.

Doesn't mean he is agile or anything. Anyways, Sunset isn't an idiot, she'll likely try a method of incap if she realizes hitting him hard won't work (remind me again why we accept gag based regen as legit? And where the hell is Pinkie Pie's?)

You clearly weren't talking about agility before though.

He's shown multiple Regenerationn feats, it's not like it's a one-off gag. Even then, I don't see why we wouldn't accept it when we accept other 'gag-based abilities'. See Arale Norimaki

GyroNutz said:
You clearly weren't talking about agility before though.
He's shown multiple Regenerationn feats, it's not like it's a one-off gag. Even then, I don't see why we wouldn't accept it when we accept other 'gag-based abilities'. See Arale Norimaki
Multiple Regenerationn feats of getting turned to ash or?

Regenerationn feats in general, although I think there's another feat where Krabs comes back from being turned into ash

He has tons of feats from coming back after being reduced to ash and dust, as well as being crushed and shredded to pieces

The Ability to Regenrate from being reduced to dust or vapour" Mid High description

The ability to Regenerate from a very small piece of your body, such as a puddle or drop or blood, or even a single cell. Low High description.

You can get low high even if the rest of your body is turned to literal nothingness, as long as a small enough piece of your body survives and you regenerate or reform from that. It's no different here, only on an even lesser scale of destruction.

Back