• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Celestial Pegasus said:
What does cain start with?
Instant atomisation against everything not emotionally connected to her in some way.

I see no Regenerationn or resistance to matter manip, so what's his first move?

Also she can't be seen by precognition / clairvoyance, trying to view her would either see nothing but darkness, or cause him to actually black out and go unconscious.

Due to his ridiculous senses and precog he would know it's coming, and then he just escapes to the 2nd dimension. After which he knows cain is a serious threat and decides to end it either by sealing her, destroying or soul or using abraxas which is star level and kills ppl with low godly regen + destroys imaginary space and shakes the boundaries of dimensions.

Might not need precog, he can sense the flow of the world and has very good senses which allow him to pick on various things like vibrations in the earth and a bunch of other stuff i don't remember off the top of my head.

If he blacks out, gluttony could wake him up anyway.

Ninja'd you

Precog doesn't work on her, and atomisation takes a thought. Those senses better be really ridiculous if he's going to see that coming.

Edit: Ninja'd me, but senseing vibrations of the earth wouldn't help, and how would gluttony wake him up? This isn't blacking out like just falling asleep, it's like going into a coma.

It is, he has senses from a war hero who spent his entire life on the battle field, plus can grasp the flow of the world itself. Also his senses and gluttony allows him to sense danger.

Plus did i mention for 1 attack nothing works on him even by a demon lord who could stop the sun's rise with mere words?

So even if he didn't see the atomixation coming, it won't work and now he knows cain is a serious threat, he goes 2-D and uses abraxas.

Those senses are not enough to say he can sense thought based atomisation coming.

Even if it doesn't work, there's no visible effect, so he wouldn't realise what happened and know she's a threat, so then she just tries again and now he's atomised.

He would know his invulnerability is gone.

Regardless we are ignoring that theo himself would start with either sealing or abraxas, probably abraxas since he has started with it many times.

Also never said he would know what ability cain has, just that something dangerous to him would be coming.

He has already faced ppl with precog, and his precog basically interfers with their precog, and he then knows he is dealing with someone with precog.

Her precog isn't like normal precog, it doesn't see the future, it sees magic and what it's doing and this what it is going to do.

He also won't have any precog to interfere with hers seeing as she's resistant

Theo's senses allow him to know the flow of the world, danger, a grain of sand miles away, whether someone is lying, the movement of magic power, perception which gives him info on his opponents skills, whether someone is evil, spirits, hostility.

He doesn't need to know exactly what cain is going to do just that he will die or that she is attacking, if so he escapes to 2-D and attacks from there.

Flow of the world and danger sound like precog which as explained, doesn't work against darquesse, a grain of sand a mile away isn't necessary, darq won't be saying anything to him, unless he can also read magic to understand what it's going to do that's irrelevant, the time it takes for him to learn about darq's skills and think "oh she can atomise me" is the time it takes for him to get atomised, yeah she's evil and hostile but so are most of his other enemies from what I can, spirits doesn't matter.

Using Umbra to make himself 2-D gets read and nulled.

"Unless he can also read magic to understand what it's going to do" Exactly what i am saying he can do he can read the magic power of his opponents and the skill of his opponents.

His danger sensing/intuition is instant, it takes no time.

So his ability to read magic also works as a form of precognition?

And her presence negs precog, so sensing danger wouldn't work.

No that's different than precog, he has multiple different abilities working at the same time. Also does she neg extrasensory perception? It's not precog, it's just sensing how powerful someone is, she does have resistance to clairvoyance so guessing maybe.

Ok, so he can see her magic to tell how powerful she is, but not what she's going to do with it.

No, she doesn't neg precog.

I still don't see why she can't just hijack his magic to negate Umbra the moment she sees it coming then atomise him.

That's more than enough, for him to activate umbra or abraxas.

Also his invulnerability is an ability from a god from the age of myth when everyone was a transcendent and gods lived in the material world, this ability negates other abilities which includes the abilities of the beings from that age, in other words all the abilities you see on his profile which includes power null and reality warping won't work on theo for that one attack.

Btw theo can use multiple abilities at once, like 6 different abilities, because gluttony memorizes his skills so he can instantly use multiple of them at once.

She's 7-B to his 7-A. Why would he use his strongest abilities against someone weaker than him?

Going to need more than just the words "transcendent" and "gods" to understand the extent of that. Darq kills Faceless Ones for fun, and draws her power from a multiversal source.

And Darq can hijack his magic and stop him using any of those abilities. Or make them blow up in his face.

Transcendent are beings who are beyond the laws of causes and effect, can warp reality, manipulate time and space, negate abilities etc.

Back