• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anima: Beyond Revisions

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
Ok, now that I dealt with lower levels (kinda), its time with lv 10 and above: These calculation were accepted and although I prefer a little more input, I'll will expose the changes:

Level 10
This was a mistake of mine actually, I put Agni (Anima: Beyond Fantasy) at Town level due Devastatio at base level, however, he is capable to do it at middle level, that is Small City level. Even ignoring that we got Varuna capable to do the spell Glacier (High 7-C) and the new Chtlo's feat in the beginning of the thread (High 7-C+).

Conclution: I'll assume Agni is the stronger of all lv 10, comparable to Noth (Principalities) and a likely for Marchosias Lostaroth, all other elementals in High-7-C (Chtlon should have high Dura than his AP), Griever (Anima: Beyond Fantasy), Ophiel and Alastor, and 7-C for XII, Kali (Anima: Beyond Fantasy) and Nexus Guardia.

Level 14
Its in spanish, but one of the admin of the oficial forum and speaker of the creator state that Yagarema is evel 14 (Comparable to Pride), so everyone between lv 10 and 14 will be rescaled.

But for now just the lv 14 and considering Yagarema the strongest of them, there's no much of them and (for now) I'll place Druaga and Nerelas Ul Del Sylvanus at (High 7-A+) and Infinite Orb at 6-C (just in Dura)).

Level 15
Jonathan Kappel as the weaker and Rudraskha as the strongest, it would be: Jonathan as 6-C, The Nameless and Baal's Vessel as at least 6-C, and High 6-C for Filisnogos, Etheldrea and Rudraskha. Since there's no upper limit for lv 15, going to place the likely higher for the last three.

Level 17
This one is more statement than calculation. In the War of the Heros, The Dragon (Anima: Beyond Fantasy) used his power (in a story writen by... the Writer) to summon Sigma, a giant meteor stated to wipe all life in Gaia (gotta post scan later, although is in spanish). Naturally, it was stopped by 4 heros, they have unknown level besides one of them, Evermillion, recently stated by Carlos (the creator of the franchise) to be Yagarema itself.

So, it takes 4 characters (whose levels in theory shouldn't exceed 15) to take a giant meteorite. This is kinda important, since not even the entire army of the Sacred Holy Empire of Abel, Tol Rauko nor the Church of Abel are capable to take down Ergo Mundus (not without cheating); between then there's at the very least are: 2 lv 14 (Giovanni and Kisidan), 3 lv 11 (Tol Rauko's leader, Supreme Inquisitor and maybe Elienai), and millions of lv between 6 and 8, that should be superior than the 4 Heros.

So Ergo, Malekith (Inside Graven) and Baal, The Gate of Hell (Avatar) should qualify as at least High 6-B, likely 6-A (level suggested by Kep using Chicxulub Impact Event as reference. Both of then are also stronger than Omega), thing that would suggest a downgrade for the Dragon.

Speed
Now with the speed feat of the blog, Mach 190 from Serenade. Extra official info in the forum place her at lv 14, she have no official profile so I'll assume she is the faster of that level. Nerelas will remain at that level, I would need to check Druaga but HHS+ for him is good as place holder. The Orb is immovil, so will remain as it is (unless suoercomouters have some reaction speed).

Level 15
MHS for the nearly everyone, I think Jonathan have considerable higher speed stats, but at most is at least MHS

Level 16
MHS for Malekith, Prince of Crows (outside graven), Lucifer and sealed Ergo, at least MHS for the Lord of Infinity.

Level +16
Due lacks of any other speed feat, everyone here and above will be at least MHS likely higher

Closing the Gap
Now the difficult part, there's like a difference of ~10000 between weaker lv 8 and weaker lv 10. Also a large (but not as big as the previous one) gap of stronger lv 10 and weaker lv 14. So we mostly me cuz I'm the inly one who known the verse but yet I need permission cuz I can't apply large revision without permissio should place the tiers of any character between the levels.

Suggestion #1
The difference between Ice Maide's AP (Weaker lv 8 at the time that isn't Dementia (Anima: Beyond Fantasy)) and the Agni's AP (Not stronger a Noth Principality but it has the only quantificable AP) is 2.847/(10.167/1000000) = 280000 times (uhh...); according to the Core Book levels are geometrical (the difference between a lv 5 and a lv 4 is way higher than the difference between lv 0 and lv 1), but since I there's no equation nor nothing similar I'll make it linear. The difference between lv 8 and lv 11 (weakers) is 280000 times, so that would means that the difference per level is 280000^(1/3) = 65.4; that would mean that the weaker lv 8/stronger lv 7 would be around 10.167 tons (Large Building+), meanwhile stronger lv 8/weaker lv 9 would be 665 tons (Multi-City Block+).

Then, stronger lv 8/weaker lv 9 is 665 tons and stronger lv 9/weaker lv 10 are 43.5 kilotons (Town level). And finally, strongest lv 10 would be 2.847 megatons (Agni's AP).

Then, backward scaling from Yagarema (Considered at the time one of the strongest lv 14 comparable to Pride according to admin) the difference between weaker lv 11 and stronger lv 14 would be 25.33/(2.847/1000) = 8900, using same method from above:

Lv 11 - Lv 12: 2.847 megatons (Small City level) - 59 megatons (City level+) Lv 12 - Lv 13: 59 megatons (City level+) - 1.2 gigatons (Large Mountain level) Lv 13 - Lv 14: 1.2 gigatons (Large Mountain level) - 25.33 (Island level)

And finally, the lv 16 ones, Unfortunatelly there's no level for Sigma (maybe exist in extra official info but I'm not for looking for every forum to find it out), however, considering that it was needed the 11 Apostles to seal Omega (Apostles levels vary between lv 14 to lv 15) he should be stronger than Sigma. Lucifer has ne reference so I think at least 6-B works good for him. Malekith (Outside Graven) will scale to stronger lv 15, he is not specially stronger compared to others around his level.

TL;DR

• Due to this new blog characters are upgraded
  • Committed a mistake with Agni and now he is Low 7-B
  • Slightly weaker elementals are High 7-C
  • Weaker lv 10 are Town level now rather than Low 7-C
  • Now stronger lv 9 are 7-C, meanwhile weakers are 8-A
  • The upper limit for lv 8 is now 8-A (Not counting Dementia)
  • Stronger lv 14 are now 6-C
  • Anyone between the levels 11 and 13 will have AP between Small City to Large Mountain level
  • Faster lv 14 is now MHS (Mach 190)
  • Stronger lv 16 and upwards scale from meteorite that was going to wipe all life in Gaia called Sigma

I suppose that this seems fine, but it is best to wait for more input.

This is a large thread.

Anyhoo. From a glance it seems okay. Obviously Anton is the (only) expert on the verse but nothing seems outstandingly wrong.

Low 7-B. I see you have stepped into my web, young grasshopper, unless D&D stomps or Anima stomps D&D

Ok, thanks for the attention. I'll start to apply the changes.

This glass hopper has spikes, so it wouldn't be that easy.

eh

let's see how it goes

we only gots a few Low 7-Bs for now

Back