• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Agent venom space knight key

So I saw that agent venom had his space knight key on his profile, but that it lacked any information or tiering.
Here are a couple feats that I found with Space knight that would place him around 5-B in scaling.
First, he Stomped Mercurio who briefly went Against thor and captain Marvel.
He took many hits from a super skull that had mimicked the abilities and strength of The Thing
He Restrained Yotat whom is Stronger than the thing and Drax
He was also the Only one still standing after a bomb that left all the other guardians of the galaxy unconscious including The thing, Drax, and Gamora.
he Tossed a super skull in a jet so hard it exploded. I don’t exactly know how strong was this super skull is on its own, but this is already above high 8-C.

Also idk if its an outlier or if Red Hulk was somehow nerfed but he went Toe to toe with Him several times and went against Megatak who hits at strengths comparable to Hulk’s and used to be an enemy of Thor.
He also seems to have a rage power which leads him to have an absolutely gigantic size and in this form, he Beat up a guy that defeated Red Hulk and impressed red Hulk with his strength. This form can be seen again Here and Here and I think this should grant him a tier.

How many issues does his "Space Knight era" have? If under 15, it's an immediate reject because a new key needs to have at least 15 issues.
And Flash's venom was amped during this time or had a different symbiote? If not, this is almost an immediate reject.

Half of these examples fall under a big problem, the Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics, especially this part:

"For example, if we use cumulative power-scaling for Marvel characters, in terms of that one character defeated or stood up to an objectively far more powerful character, who did the same to an objectively far more powerful character, who did the same to an objectively far more powerful character applied to all of Marvel's history, we would literally end up with Captain America (or even Spider-Man's elderly aunt May) and other characters of the same level power-scaled to the Living Tribunal."

Just see the examples right under this part.

Last edited:
How many issues does his "Space Knight era" have? If under 15, it's an immediate reject because a new key needs to have at least 15 issues.
And Flash's venom was amped during this time or had a different symbiote? If not, this is almost an immediate reject.

Half of these examples fall under a big problem, the Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics, especially this part:

"For example, if we use cumulative power-scaling for Marvel characters, in terms of that one character defeated or stood up to an objectively far more powerful character, who did the same to an objectively far more powerful character, who did the same to an objectively far more powerful character applied to all of Marvel's history, we would literally end up with Captain America (or even Spider-Man's elderly aunt May) and other characters of the same level power-scaled to the Living Tribunal."

Just see the examples right under this part.
I already read this multiple times, but it is clear that space knight drastically enhanced agent venom and I don’t know why all the space knight feats would be outliers. There are 13 issues of this key and he appears in many guardians of the galaxy comics.
Plus the arguments I used cannot be scaling outliers as you said because he literally faced a guy that’s consistently above the thing, Drax and basically every other guardian of the galaxy, directly faced a thing empowered super skull, and the guardians were impressed with his strength more than once.

If there's no in story explanation of how Venom grew from 8-C to 5-B, then it's all outliners, simply as that. If there's an argument like, it's another symbiote or a character amped his powers, then sure, otherwise, it's a no.

If there's no in story explanation of how Venom grew from 8-C to 5-B, then it's all outliners, simply as that. If there's an argument like, it's another symbiote or a character amped his powers, then sure, otherwise, it's a no.
There is an argument, they basically reached a state of perfect symbiosis that had never been reached before. It’s litteraly a version that isn’t weak to fire or sonic anymore (see the scan where he easily took a super skull with flames around him) and can litteraly fly in space, and these feats are just not outliers he has been stated multiple times to be much stronger and he’s consistently on the same power level as 5-B characters

There is an argument, they basically reached a state of perfect symbiosis that had never been reached before. It’s litteraly a version that isn’t weak to fire or sonic anymore (see the scan where he easily took a super skull with flames around him) and can litteraly fly in space, and these feats are just not outliers he has been stated multiple times to be much stronger and he’s consistently on the same power level as 5-B characters
Then show the scan talking about the symbiosis and the statements. If you showed that right away, there wouldn't be any arguments, lmao.

Then show the scan talking about the symbiosis and the statements. If you showed that right away, there wouldn't be any arguments, lmao.
Well I found The official summary: Flash has also been tasked with being an intergalactic ambassador of Earth and an Agent of the Cosmos. What does that mean? It means Flash Thompson will be what he's always wanted to be: A BIG. DAMN. HERO. It's high adventure in deep space as Venom swashbuckles his way across the universe!
That shows he’s stronger than before but I’ll try to find other scans.

Well I found The official summary: Flash has also been tasked with being an intergalactic ambassador of Earth and an Agent of the Cosmos. What does that mean? It means Flash Thompson will be what he's always wanted to be: A BIG. DAMN. HERO. It's high adventure in deep space as Venom swashbuckles his way across the universe!
That shows he’s stronger than before but I’ll try to find other scans.
this-is-worthless-gravity-falls.gif

We need actual statements from the comics, bro. Plus this doesn't even hint at the idea of him being stronger.

Well there are multiple scans and a consistent story line that shows hes stronger but wtv

Here: The reunion fixed the corruption in the Venom Symbiote, which rebonded to Flash, creating a more powerful Agent Venom who was inducted into the Agents of the Cosmos. (At the end of the guardians of galaxy part)

Basically when the symbiosis isn’t complete, both the host and the symbiotes are corrupted but after reaching perfect symbiosis he became stronger.

don't we currently have Sandman at High 8-C to 5-B without a story explanation besides him becoming a reoccurring Fantastic Four villain?

don't we currently have Sandman at High 8-C to 5-B without a story explanation besides him becoming a reoccurring Fantastic Four villain?
Thanks to a CRT in 2022, his last crt. Nobody touched his profile since 2022, it's not really a good comparison.

Bro, stop sending third party sites like Marvel Wiki, Know Your meme and Screenrant, just grab the actual scan and be done with it. Go get the comic online, actually read it and send it here. That's it.

Bro, stop sending third party sites like Marvel Wiki, Know Your meme and Screenrant, just grab the actual scan and be done with it. Go get the comic online, actually read it and send it here. That's it.
So I gotta buy the comic for the scan to be valid?? Plus whats considered a « third party sites » is imgur the only viable site? The scan could be posted on anything and it wouldn’t be any different lmao

So I gotta buy the comic for the scan to be valid?? Plus whats considered a « third party sites » is imgur the only viable site?
It's your first time on the internet? There's a lot of ways to get scans from comics, most of them being completely free. Imgur is the go-to site to store scans, so yeah.

The scan could be posted on anything and it wouldn’t be any different lmao
You do realize you're wrong, in many yes. An example is Screenrant, a site that is horrible to even open, it's filled with biased and exaggerated commentary that serves only to cause reaction and make you want to click on their news. And they cropped scans, which is bad. So yes, it would be different. Just grab the scan and post on imgur, it's not that hard.

(Plus, who the **** actually uses news articles to power-scale, bro... Please do better)

It's your first time on the internet? There's a lot of ways to get scans from comics, most of them being completely free. Imgur is the go-to site to store scans, so yeah.
Here
(Plus, who the **** actually uses news articles to power-scale, bro... Please do better)
I didn’t use it to powerscale, only to show you what issue from what comic this was from.

Now it's good to go. You need to either use imgur for scans or upload them directly to the wiki. And you should ALWAYS put references of the name of the source, that goes double for comic CRTs.

I didn’t use it to powerscale, only to show you what issue from what comic this was from.
Don't do it again, for real, it just makes your argument look silly. Just go get the name of the comic and get the scan yourself.

I guess that's a fine by me, I'll just like to know where this new symbiote goes after Space Knight finishes, it's not required, just curious. Also, does that new key gain any form of new abilities? If so, you should put it here while no staff appeared.

I guess that's a fine by me, I'll just like to know where this new symbiote goes after Space Knight finishes, it's not required, just curious. Also, does that new key gain any form of new abilities? If so, you should put it here while no staff appeared.
Well he Isn’t vulnerable to heat anymore and he has Space flight Powers and should also get self sustenance type 1.
Other than that, it just seems like his physical stats were buffed. After the space knight area, he returned to earth and apparently lost the symbiote but apparently the story is very bad so I didn’t buy it lol.
Also, I reread the comics were he has the feats of him scaling to red Hulk and Hellstrom, and during this time he was actually possessed by a demon, which was the reason he was so strong. Idk if this is accepeted as a key seeing that he has multiple issues as this key, but if it is, he has some very interesting feats.

More of a weakness removal, I guess it's now a resistance.

he has Space flight Powers and should also get self sustenance type 1.
You need scans of it, not bios... I even got jumpscared when I saw the warning telling me it was potentially a bad link, lmao. But I guess I can agree with that too.

Also, I reread the comics were he has the feats of him scaling to red Hulk and Hellstrom, and during this time he was actually possessed by a demon, which was the reason he was so strong. Idk if this is accepeted as a key seeing that he has multiple issues as this key, but if it is, he has some very interesting feats.
Most likely won't get accepted since feats when a character is mind-controlled or possessed is not seen well.

Back