• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Agent 47 vs Nadeko Sengoku

Good evening, 47.

Your destination: Snake Shrine, within rural Japan.

Your target: “Snake God”.

Nadeko Sengoku, a fourteen-year old middle school girl, who disappeared December nineteenth and later located by authorities within the Kuronowa Mountains.
Police discovered Nadeko after a search for a high-school student lead to the Snake Shrine. No officers returned.
Body camera footage uploaded to database revealed a swarm of snakes, estimated around one-hundred thousand, lead by Nadeko. Footage stopped after.
Our client, the Japanese Secretary of Defense, believes this girl responsible. They do not want to see to the full capacity of her power, nor bargain with her. All attempts to neutralize her without mass causality have failed.

National — If not global security, lies at stake. If you cannot complete this mission or do not respond at twelve-hundred eastern time, a thermonuclear warhead will be launched on to the mountains.

Good luck, 47 and happy hunting.

Speed Equal.

Agent 47 armed with full knowledge of Nadeko’s abilities, has one week of preparation.

Nadeko remains aware of her status on the government kill-list. She will search for him, some prior knowledge due to Kurosawa.

47 armed with all weaponry.

Both bloodlusted.

Death, Destroyer of Worlds: 5

Snake God:

Thermonuclear Warfare (Incon)

Last edited:
I'm assuming that Agent 47 won't use his prep time to set up a nuke even though his profile seems to indicate he can (since that'd go against the point of the mission), right?

I'm not familiar with Agent 47 and his profile has a lot of shit to go through, but I'd expect his ideal plan would be to snipe Nadeko from kilometers away. So, would Nadeko notice this? She'd be on some level of alert, would have the reactions necessary to notice/dodge it, and has a hundred thousand snakes capable of sensing for her, but she could also get caught off-guard. I could easily be swayed, but I'd think that she'd notice and dodge/intercept it more often than not. Especially if there's a starting time for the battle that they're both aware of, as SBA includes iirc.

So Nadeko avoids the starting shot, what next? Since he has a range advantage, she'd need to start closing the gap, but Agent 47 outspeeds her. And while Nadeko does have good senses, they're based off of heat and vision. Nadeko's also pretty dumb and not a very tactical fighter. I expect her to charge pretty predictably, while Agent 47 keeps retreating, sniping, and retreating, at least for a while. At some point, I expect Agent 47 to have set up some explosives. At one point, Nadeko won't check properly before charging into an area, and Agent 47 will use this opportunity to blow her up.

Mission complete.

Yikes, this is interesting, sadly I have to go with Agent 47 as a vote. even though Nadeko is dangerous up close. 47 has a Major advantage in every way possible and having more variety.
- Vhat about a character that is actually a good reason to put 47 up against? Spy TF2? Mario? Mafia characters? Evil criminal lord?

Is she really that dumb? In that case 47 would just kill/incapacitate her with environmental hazards, laced items, or just good old sniping from afar.

I just realized that she has High-Mid regen and Mid-High over time. I'd argue that 47 can stop her regen by separating the chunks or ashes of her body once he manages to obliterate her via stacked explosives, which can definitely happen since he has prior knowledge here.

I'm assuming that Agent 47 won't use his prep time to set up a nuke even though his profile seems to indicate he can (since that'd go against the point of the mission), right?
Most of his missions are done covertly, so no. Not to mention that the story shown in this thread goes against that option.

Is she really that dumb?

She's normally pretty dumb for a 14-year-old, and it's established that she became even dumber when becoming a god.

I just realized that she has High-Mid regen and Mid-High over time.

btw that regen's under a "possibly", if it makes the fight a stomp it can just be assumed to not be a thing.

wha

btw that regen's under a "possibly", if it makes the fight a stomp it can just be assumed to not be a thing.

So are we considering her regen or nah because High-Mid regen is also possibly alongside her Mid-High stuff

Are you telling me that you just made this match for her to lose or no? Because Monogatari characters have been losing alot lately (especially Shinobu whose W-L record is an absolute bruh moment)

Are you telling me that you just made this match for her to lose or no? Because Monogatari characters have been losing alot lately (especially Shinobu whose W-L record is an absolute bruh moment)
No?

What? I’m saying the outcome wouldn’t be a stomp.

The victor is Agent 47. The outcome that has been decided would remain the same regardless of regeneration or not.

Some of the matches with Shinobu have to be removed, but her 9-A version doesn’t have a whole lot to offer in combat.

It’s Monogatari in general, not a whole lot of power behind it.

What feat gave her a High-Mid level of regen?
The description on the profile tells it all, it links this scan where Ougi and Koyomi claim that Nadeko's immortality is comparable to Kiss-shot's, and it links to Kiss-shot's profile to show her level of regen.

Ah crap, just realized that the regen comes from this guy if I'm not mistaken.

In that case, shooting her won't do the trick, but I guess poison will kill her, and hidden explosives will temporarily allow 47 to incapacitate her before reaching into the talisman in her body (but I think that would destroy it if it's not invulnerable)

High-Mid: The ability to regenerate from being blown / cut to pieces, or from a small piece of the user's body, such as a severed head, a single organ, or a finger.
Although now that I think about it, I should probably check that that fits with the LN regen feats.

Back