• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Agent 47 vs James Bond 3. The Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.
So. The third and final rematch following 47's upgrade.

Both have prior knowledge and access to everything they own, etc Bond gets his cars and more powerful equipment and 47 gets his more damaging equipment

Takes place in London

Agent 47: 7

James Bond: 0

IMG 1435
IMG 1436

47 can cause 8-C damage with his most powerful equipment, while Bond's cars are only 9-B...

Also 47 outskills, is far more intelligent and has Instinct.

Instinct is valid, considering it counters Bond's best ability (invisibility). I'm not sure about skill and intelligence, though I wouldn't be surprised considering what he is.

So for now I'll vote 47.

47 FRA. Also no, 47 at his peak potential could launch all the nukes of the world just by hacking into them. He's just that good.

This is gonna end in 47's favor. Again.

that is

5 for 47

that is

for 47

that's grace

Finally, this match made so much sense to happen so I'm glad it'll finally be done

Still don't see how these characters are remotely similar.

Bond's a spy, 47's an assassin

Bond's a charming, emotional man, 47 is a emotionless psychopath

Bond uses gadgets and cool weaponry, 47 uses blunt force

Bond uses seduction, 47 has literally no people Skills

Apart from Bond being a ruthless spy sometimes there's literally nothing similar about them hahahah

47 has a soft spot for kids, that Italian Priest, his best friend Subject 6, he cried for a rabbit when it died, and most importantly, Diana Burnwood. And 47 is emotionless, yes, but that's due to the eternal turmoil going on in his mind.

Bond is a spy that kills people. That is often called an Assassin. The only real difference is Bond doing it is technically legal as he is a government guy.

Bond is a symbol of sexual harassment, funnily enough, but uh... well. Character wise they are both efficient killers.

47 uses everything. Not sure if you played the games (I'd be surprised if you didn't considering the similarities) but the man has all kinds of gadgets but can just as easily use a screwdriver or a coconut if you're in the right place.

47 blends in all the time?

but okay

Xtasyamphetamine said:
They both have suits?
make a game theory about how they're the same person

Mr. Bambu said:
Xtasyamphetamine said:
They both have suits?
make a game theory about how they're the same person
Pfffffft. Bond doesn't even wear a tie. Pathetic.

47 wears a lavish red tie often accompanied with a coat, and you still won't see him pass by you.

Funny how no one notices the barcode on his head.

> Doesn't wear a tie

> Is wearing a tie in the picture on this thread

hm

also yes the barcode has a message saying "JAMES BOND"

so there got em I've got your game theory already done

wearing high heels is cheating

stop denying that they're the same person when it's so obvious

I'm not badmouthing 47's character

I'm literally just saying how they go about things couldn't be more different and how they are as characters are absolutely and totally different. I'm sure Agent 47 isn't totally emotionless but I mean it's pretty clear their characters are totally different

If anything, id say 47 is closer to Bourne than Bond and even they aren't that similar. Even wick is closer to 47 than Bond is

Secret operative that travels the world killing people is the main shtick of both characters. One does it for the government and all the while performs questionably moral acts that people regret making in post-production while the other hurls coconuts at people in the name of a underground organization manipulating the world, but the premise of the two is generally the same.

ICA just takes contracts, Providence is the main organization who pulls all the strings in the Hitman world. Lucas Grey went through 5 decades of hell learning all of humanity's bullcrap just to declare war on Providence.

Just because what they do is similar doesn't make the characters at all similar. It's literally the only similarity they share. How they actually do their work is so entirely different. That's like saying Bond and the Spy from TF2 are the same. Doesn't work like that

I mean

Bond's matches currently include a child who plays video games and a psychopathic animatronic with no abilities

this is as similar as it gets

Also, no, Bond is nothing like Spy because he is a realistic character. 47 is more like Bond than you give him credit for. He is... supah bond.

Nah, he's the bald gardener who wants to live a quiet life. And unlike Kira, 47 doesn't have any creepy fetishes UwU

I'm not saying he's like spy at all. I was saying the comparison between the two is as good as 47 and Bond.

Just because Bond has matches in a debating website it doesn't say anything about his character.

Their characteristics could not be more different

Also Bond is realistic? Have you seen 99% of the older films? Only Craig's bond is realistic.

So far the only thing you've told me is that their jobs are somewhat similar. They share this sort of job with heaps of other fictional characters over the years.

If you want a character who is similar to Bond, look up Frank Martin

Let me explain something.

The whole criticism over Bond's character over the years is that it isn't realistic. Golden Gun? Ejector seat in cars?

Especially the older films, they were quite ridiculous

Bourne is closer to 47 than Bond is

Bourne was an assassin. A ruthless killer half the time, very down to earth (many critics hailing the series for being more realistic than the Bond Franchise)

Apart from Bond and 47 having a semi-similar job and Craig's Bond being slightly more realistic, the characters as a whole are quite different.

KLOL506 said:
Lucas Grey went through 5 decades of hell learning all of humanity's bullcrap just to declare war on Providence.
Wow, I am missing a lot on the Hitman games.

Is this from HITMAN 1 or 2? I'd appreciate to know where this was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back