• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Age Manipulation

The absence of a justification on his profile may be worth changing.

Also, if the reasoning is he's made only of Darkness, shouldn't other Heartless have the ability, as many of them are pure darkness, too? Or is this to do with Ansem being involved in Xehanort's Time Travel which separated his heart from his body?

Ansem obtained a body shape from Riku, but since he's also a Heartless he should not age. All the Heartless [And others as explained here] should share the same Immunities but i was waiting the KH3 rev. thread to mention that.

@Dark649: If I may ask, I find myself at odds with this statement "Nobodies are an exception as they do appear to physically age (Most notably with Zexion, who goes from a child in post-Birth by Sleep to a teenager in Chain of Memories)."

Even in cutscenes, we see several Nobodies who don't look like Somebodies. Dusks, especially. THEY age? I mean, a Nobody is a body without its heart, but still?

@Dark649: Well, I find myself incredulous (Also, there's the matter of Xemnas and something I saw in KH3 spoilers.) about Nobodies aging, given their nature as supernatural, detached bodies (& minds, too, I think.), but I can believe that they age.

(Also, given that they can potentially regrow their hearts, that may need to be mentioned in the blog, or a future remake of it.)

Anyway, while I've appreciated talking of this, sorry for my impatience in discussing such matters so prematurely. Still, if there's ever an open KH Content Revision or such, do tell me, as I'm all too eager to discuss.

Back