• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anti-Pop's and Pop's Age

This link shows the evidence behind Pops and Anti-Pop's Age:
Using this, I hope I am given the permission to add this link to
Anti-Pop's page so that it would be easier to determine his age

Last edited:
As for my knowledge to add a scan in existing feat/hax doesn't require crt ?
It doesn't but most users don't want to add shit into a profile without a CRT and I can't really blame them.

Runs the risk of it looking like vandalism so most cases newer users would prefer to make a CRT. Anyway the OP did actually choice the right decision given that this should add immortality type 1 and Longevity to the profiles.

The OP is simply giving scans for the shit without scans to my knowledge. Anyway Pops and Anti-Pops should have Type 1 immortality and longevity based on this age.
Not really, they should however have Immortality Type 4 because they reincarnate every 14 billion years and once they reach the age of 60-80, they fight each other and that is when they cause the restart of the Universe. The link I provided is to enter on the page by the age because when I first saw it, I tried to find Earl's Tattoos to try and estimate their age but it took me 40 minutes to do it so I just wanted to add the link to the ages of Pop and Anti-Pop so that users can more easily find his age

It doesn't but most users don't want to add shit into a profile without a CRT and I can't really blame them.

Runs the risk of it looking like vandalism so most cases newer users would prefer to make a CRT. Anyway the OP did actually choice the right decision given that this should add immortality type 1 and Longevity to the profiles.
He rather haves Immortality Type 4 which is reincarnation and every 14 billion years, they would fight once again. They are entities that existed for trillions of years but the end of each fight kills them and in 14 billion years, they basically respawn as babies and they would fight 60-80 years after that

The OP is simply giving scans for the shit without scans to my knowledge. Anyway Pops and Anti-Pops should have Type 1 immortality and longevity based on this age.
Even tho they have existed for trillions of years, they only lived for around 60-80 before they would fight and restart the universe

Back