• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

affect all planes of existence that means?

The title says it all but I answer more.

the character Affected the entire universe on all levels of existence; Character B understands that and is graphically shown to affect several realms such as the spiritual

This heavily depends on a lot of things. Is this done through raw power? Does he affect higher physical but transcendent planes? Is the spiritual realm non-corporeal, abstract or just another section of reality? It could be anything from raw strength to conceptual manipulation without any further context.

Again, this depends on the context. If they're talking about all higher and lower levels on a cosmological hierarchy then it's an AP thing. If it talks about mental, physical, spiritual etc. then it's either hax or a combination of range and varying degrees of NPI.

the second, the higher dimension cosmology is not what I was referring to and I put a couple of examples like the anti monitor.

Well it basically means a character is capable of affecting these spheres of being. What abilties they would need depend on what level of existence can be manipulated. Though I'm not really well versed in describing this stuff so it's best to look to other users.

Essentially, the idea of these statements is that said character was capable of fighting, or causing destruction/chaos across planes beyond the physical, essentially showcasing they are capable of going beyond basic reality at attacking someone or something's being on a more fundamental level than what we normally call "destruction."

Doing these thing on let's say, the spirtiual plane, means you're also attacking said person's soul, to keep it simple, and when it comes to things like "symbolic" planes, it's essentially just planes where concepts and idea are born and exist, so it's a form of conceptual attack

Back