• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos RP

(for reasons like these I believe in God)
(Sorry I made you an atheist. XD)

(Time to be completely transparent. For the past month, I've been enjoying summer. It's freaking refreshing, I have no reason to do anything that I don't want to do. And so, I pretty much just do everything on my phone instead of my laptop. My phone's more portable, charges faster, has a KnY phone case, everything my laptop isn't. And so I've just been completely avoiding my laptop recently, bc why would I use it? What I forgot was that my laptop is like the only thing I use for VSB, and so in not using my laptop, I haven't been hopping on VSB. I know, it sounds stupid, but it's the truth. Like I said, it's the summer, I don't have any reason to do anything that I don't want to do.)

(My other problem has just been ADHD. There are plenty of times recently where I was going to hop on my laptop to reply, but then something distracted me and I completely forgot what I was doing for that entire day. Once again, sounds stupid, but it's the truth. I've also had tech issues but we'll ignore that)

(But as you can probably guess due to the length of my reply. Yes, I'm on my laptop. I've barely worked this week bc of the holiday and so I had plenty of time for writing. It's weird bc I honestly don't know who even cares about it anymore. But BD wants it, thus, by definition, making it an official request. That being said, without further ado, granted far later than expected...Aeternos. )

Momoku cannot hear her, his mind getting less sane exponentially... He could hear the voices. Voices that are screaming.....

Laughs of the past...

Cries of grief...

And...

and...

There was nothing...

No light... no hope...

Only the stillness from within...

live

live

live

live

Live

Shanela's voice echoed through his mind...

She didn't want him to die in vain...

He knew she wouldn't...

He can't let "it" take over...

But why?

What's this urge?

Had he been mistaken for letting it take over?

Cries of grief... are long over...

All he could do was scream

Scream in agony.... anger... despair...

716f5046bce4ffd89280051ad89decb5.jpg

Piles upon piles of his body crawled beneath his feet. People he once knew and people he once adore...
All killed...
Killed by him...

Him... him... him...

All of them were taken away by him...

So he lashes out....

A̷̮͚̲̙̋̐͑͝h̵̨̯̬̯̋h̴̻͚̄̈́̿͛h̶̥̿͛̓ḩ̶̹͋ḧ̸̻͔̃̀h̶̨̬̱́̎̚h̸̗͍̭̟͌ȟ̴̝̏h̷̲͐̃̓͝

His screams turn into a distorted screech as he attempts to tame them.
"BEGONE." The woman reached through, and was finally able to make contact with Momoku...they would feel a pulse of energy, flowing through their chest to the rest of their body...the visuals seemed to calm down and the screaming was reduced to a mere echo in the air, though they could both still hear it.

"All my talents have come from my parents and honing my skills..." He answered.
"I see, so to you it came the natural way then"

"Must be nice for you all...having powers." Cassandra said. "Well at any rate, I'm just a guide and we've got travel plans. So I suppose we should start moving."

(Good thing you decided to come back, because now I have a chance to fix this godforsaken character)
"BEGONE." The woman reached through, and was finally able to make contact with Momoku...they would feel a pulse of energy, flowing through their chest to the rest of their body...the visuals seemed to calm down and the screaming was reduced to a mere echo in the air, though they could both still hear it.
"Kch...." he felt his anger almost dissipate as the tendrils disappear, with Okane dematerializing and remained silent, albeit a certain hostility towards "him" was there.

(Good thing you decided to come back, because now I have a chance to fix this godforsaken character)

"Kch...." he felt his anger almost dissipate as the tendrils disappear, with Okane dematerializing and remained silent, albeit a certain hostility towards "him" was there.
"That technique I utilized was a mere containment...it won't last long either. You still require the control of these things yourself."

(Everyone else)

As expected, the caverns were...well, dark. Nothing much to be seen without a light source.

"That technique I utilized was a mere containment...it won't last long either. You still require the control of these things yourself."

(Everyone else)

As expected, the caverns were...well, dark. Nothing much to be seen without a light source.
"..." He was still enraged and had nothing to say in response, simply doing all that he can to store all his bottled rage back into an otherwise broken glass.

"So can i!"

Pointed out quickly as Elide clenches her fist and makes a sphere construct of her moonlight to light up in the darkness significantly

"No need to thank me for enlightening most of you, hehe"

Chuckled and joked a little with the earlier comments

Beongae continued to walk along with his group. He remained skeptical of Cassandra, especially upon her remark about him having powers. She seemed to fixate on that with the most recent thing she said.

"Why are you concerned about whether we have powers or not?"

Back