• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos RP

She came down from the tree. A long, dark-haired woman, wrapped up as if she was hospitalized...Shahar. "Where are you traveling to by yourself?"

"I've... always been alone, I'm used to it by now" he looks over to his sword, and sees it as someone more than just a weapon
After a while he holds the sword with two hands, pointing it at the sky. "All my life I've been fighting and running to survive, dying is something I'm not afraid of anymore. I've seen all the horrible things ever since I was born, this time is no different. There's nothing for me to lose anymore, he has taken it all from me."

After a while he holds the sword with two hands, pointing it at the sky. "All my life I've been fighting and running to survive, dying is something I'm not afraid of anymore. I've seen all the horrible things ever since I was born, this time is no different. There's nothing for me to lose anymore, he has taken it all from me."
"Just because you're not afraid of it doesn't mean you should be running to it." The lady stated. "There are others with divine energy that have left Haven, do you know where they are?"

"Then that's the first thing we'll work on. We don't stand a chance against Griffith until you're the master of your abilities. Come with me."

She led Momoku to the wall of some cliff. "Put your hand on it...use your mind and tell it to open."
Momoku paused for a second before placing his hand on said wall, but when he tried to tell it to open, something fierce came out. Countless flesh-like creatures sprout out from his body as if they've been waiting for so long to get out, wailing loudly,
6d5c0eccd1ec0c63f76f1c850d8fe49c.jpg

Last edited:
"I will." I say teleporting into the cave. (are natural gas pockets a thing in this universe)
(Yes)

Well...there's not much to go on. Nothing can be seen on the inside just due to the lack of light. However, it is deep and you can advance forward even without knowing what's inside.
Momoku paused for a second before placing his hand on said wall, but when he tried to tell it to open, something fierce came out. Countless flesh-like creatures sprout out from his body as if they've been waiting for so long to get out, wailing loudly,
6d5c0eccd1ec0c63f76f1c850d8fe49c.jpg
"YOU NEED TO STOP!" Shahar exclaimed, trying to prevent Momoku from doing anything harmful to himself or to their surroundings.

(Yes)

Well...there's not much to go on. Nothing can be seen on the inside just due to the lack of light. However, it is deep and you can advance forward even without knowing what's inside.

"YOU NEED TO STOP!" Shahar exclaimed, trying to prevent Momoku from doing anything harmful to himself or to their surroundings.
Momoku cannot hear her, his mind getting less sane exponentially... He could hear the voices. Voices that are screaming.....

Laughs of the past...

Cries of grief...

And...

and...

There was nothing...

No light... no hope...

Only the stillness from within...

live

live

live

live

Live

Shanela's voice echoed through his mind...

She didn't want him to die in vain...

He knew she wouldn't...

He can't let "it" take over...

But why?

What's this urge?

Had he been mistaken for letting it take over?

Cries of grief... are long over...

All he could do was scream

Scream in agony.... anger... despair...

716f5046bce4ffd89280051ad89decb5.jpg

Piles upon piles of his body crawled beneath his feet. People he once knew and people he once adore...
All killed...
Killed by him...

Him... him... him...

All of them were taken away by him...

So he lashes out....

A̷̮͚̲̙̋̐͑͝h̵̨̯̬̯̋h̴̻͚̄̈́̿͛h̶̥̿͛̓ḩ̶̹͋ḧ̸̻͔̃̀h̶̨̬̱́̎̚h̸̗͍̭̟͌ȟ̴̝̏h̷̲͐̃̓͝

His screams turn into a distorted screech as he attempts to tame them.

Drake continues annoyed he already has to rely on senses besides sight and increases his pace.
The route you have to go down becomes clearer the more you travel. Aside from bats, there isn't really much of a threat to have to deal with. However, you come to a section of the cave where you must choose between 3 different paths.

Drake pauses he already has taken a relatively long time to reach this point he doesn’t have time go through a potential maze in the dark he attempts to teleport back to the group so they can start the trip.

Back