• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeternos RP

"A plant that when ate by cats make them very happy and relaxed I have some every once an awhile when I am stressed." I say.
(catnip was seemingly known of in Roman times it is reasonable I learned of it)

"Catnip has it effect on most cats because it smells like I really don't want to say it shouldn't effect me I am not attracted..." He stops teleports back onto the ground looking around with his tail raised before running ahead.

Elide looked with a pretty weirded out face upon hearing that, not expecting this sort of answer out of him

"Thats....ummm.....i dont even know honestly how to respond to this...."

You weren't able to get all of the limbs in the time it took for it to fall, but you made decent cuts on its left arm and leg, it was already bleeding, it was clear that you damaged it quite well. But it didn't stay down quite yet, it took off again, this time through the use of its wings rather than its limbs, trying to follow Okane's movements more and bite into his shoulder. The one in the sky dived down, spiraling, claws-first, towards Okane.
Okane used his compass and the GPS to track the flying monster, with the Reflection Barrier trying to get rid of the nearby beast who bit his shoulder. He then uses his sword to stab the monster's head, and his whips to skewer the incoming flying monster.

Okane used his compass and the GPS to track the flying monster, with the Reflection Barrier trying to get rid of the nearby beast who bit his shoulder. He then uses his sword to stab the monster's head, and his whips to skewer the incoming flying monster.
(Reflection Barrier?)

(Reflection Barrier?)
(This is gonna take a while to explain, but remember that he has the armor? The thing Drake and Elide assisted him in making? The barrier, to put it simply, is just a flesh shield, with slopes and compasses that automatically reflect projectiles. With the addition of the incomplete rubber armor and the armor scraps attached, he can somewhat tank physical blows with the shield.)

"I didn't know that at first I found it out later and I don't know maybe it is the calmness it gives." I say.
"Did you....try....see yourself.....or how did you found out?....you know what i dont think i wanna know that honestly, but if that catnip turns you back as a human, it can be a way perhaps to turn you back and not get stuck in the form of a cat, at times like this that parasite guy could have been useful to have around...."

Spoke Elide as she made the dome disappear eventually and letting Drake free

During the fight, he questions why does he do such things. Though it never bothered nor stopped him from ever attacking the enemy, it had left him with doubts about his goals. However, his grip on the sword tightens as his whips became more ferocious. He knows that this is only way, the only path they could take. Momoku and Okane knew that from the beginning even before meeting the group, they know that this is the inly road left for them. Again, the voices of Elide, Drake, and the millions upon millions of people who died by Griffith are all screaming the same thing to him.

(This is gonna take a while to explain, but remember that he has the armor? The thing Drake and Elide assisted him in making? The barrier, to put it simply, is just a flesh shield, with slopes and compasses that automatically reflect projectiles. With the addition of the incomplete rubber armor and the armor scraps attached, he can somewhat tank physical blows with the shield.)
(Automatic reflection? That seems a bit much, and keep in mind, these aren't projectiles)

Both. reflection for long-ranged and reduction for short range)
(You'd have to explain how average flesh would reflect something like say, an energy blast coming at you. But anyways, since these are both short range, it's reduction)

The reflection barrier wouldn't be successful as it was close-range, but it did reduce the damage you took from the bite. (Do you still want to try and stab the monster's head?)

(You'd have to explain how average flesh would reflect something like say, an energy blast coming at you. But anyways, since these are both short range, it's reduction)

The reflection barrier wouldn't be successful as it was close-range, but it did reduce the damage you took from the bite. (Do you still want to try and stab the monster's head?)
Okane grunted, struggling to contend with the enemy (Well like you already said it does reduce it quite a bit, but not too much. The flesh isn't just flesh. Parasites can morph the flesh into something stronger than steel, it's by hardening the cells together...
Taken from Kiseijuu Wiki which is the source I use for Okane's powers:
All matured parasites have the ability to morph into many different sizes and shapes and can become elastic or harden into a substance stronger than steel. Even seemingly untransformed parasite parts are incredibly strong, capable of crushing bones or breaking metal. They can transform their faces and other physical characteristics like hair or even mimic artificial objects. A parasite that did not consume a brain can still mimic a human face quite closely if necessary, though it would be unable to actually control a host body. Their ability to morph is most often used to blend in with human society (though their empty gaze and lack of empathy can distinguish them from certain humans) or fight and kill humans or other parasites. Because of their morphing powers, parasite flesh can survive being stabbed, slashed, crushed, or otherwise detached so long as they have a source of blood or return quickly enough to the main mass. Parasite-occupied bodies possess physical capabilities that are exponentially greater than normal humans' because they can use the human body's full potential and are not intimidated by pain, though this can also backfire by damaging the body if they use more strength than it can withstand.)

(Why do you keep re-posting? And yeah, I let you have body control)

As Okane didn't seem to move, the monster biting him wrapped his limbs and wings around him to try and hold him in place for the descending, drilling monster. The damage of the attack started in the torso, trying to go completely through it. The flesh would only by you a few more seconds, and you were currently restrained.

(Need me to save you rq?)

(Why do you keep re-posting? And yeah, I let you have body control)

As Okane didn't seem to move, the monster biting him wrapped his limbs and wings around him to try and hold him in place for the descending, drilling monster. The damage of the attack started in the torso, trying to go completely through it. The flesh would only by you a few more seconds, and you were currently restrained.

(Need me to save you rq?)
(Idk, your choice)
Okane thinks of a plan...
"If he keeps holding me, I'll receive major damage.", he says as he bends his bones and body into that of a worm. Normally, a human would've died by bending their body into an absurd shape, but for Okane, it was natural and normal. As he does this, he grew several blades to pierce through the beast's insides, stabbing the High-Frequency Blade right into its head.

(Idk, your choice)
Okane thinks of a plan...
"If he keeps holding me, I'll receive major damage.", he says as he bends his bones and body into that of a worm. Normally, a human would've died by bending their body into an absurd shape, but for Okane, it was natural and normal. As he does this, he grew several blades to pierce through the beast's insides, stabbing the High-Frequency Blade right into its head.
(I get making your bone structure to be like a worm, but I don't entirely know what you mean by making your body like a worm, since that could have multiple meanings.)

(I get making your bone structure to be like a worm, but I don't entirely know what you mean by making your body like a worm, since that could have multiple meanings.)
(To put it simply, he's practically bending his body into a shape of a worm, he also shrunk most of the elastic parts of a human body, like what he did with Elide, and attempts to escape through there. He does this by controlling the structure of the muscles and sizing it down to fit the required size, then he shapes it into anything he wants, and in this scenario, he shapes himself into that of a worm)

Back