• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeons immeasurable speed remove.

According to this, imaginary energy flows through the trunk of imaginary tree and causes the splitting of infinite worlds. As shown in Hi3, otto physically splitted a new world by touching the tree (ik it's not a literal tree). The flow of time can't be interfered by any amount of power in proper worlds. But the case is different in the imaginary tree, Otto described the time as data recorded on vinyl. The game server (analogy used by Nagamitsu for Imaginary Tree) can use the already recorded data from any moments in time to generate a new world. This won't be possible unless imaginary tree can treat Time itself as physical object. Otto also said the concept of time in higher dimensional realms are different to each other. So, based on truth or not, Aha climbing the tree is feasible. All aeons should have immeasurable speed since they are made up imaginary energy and scale to the tree.
i disagree with this logic, this is pretty much abusing UES while nothing back-up the logic at all

So I don’t think we have new arguments here.

What about new speed ratings does anyone can lay down arguments for infinite speed so we can discuss it?

I think Aha's climbing feat can be put as 'possibly infinite speed' at best. While climbing something seems to be a physical action, in further context, we can see it doesn't seem to be literal. Aha themselves are not human; they are an Aeon; their physiology is way different than humans. On top of that imaginary tree, it is not an actual tree to be climbed, so you can't climb it literally. I think the climbing feat was more like a metaphor instead of being literal. Therefore, it possibly is more reasonable for me.

the argument for infinite speed is someone climbed to the top of Imaginary Tree
I think Aha's climbing feat can be put as 'possibly infinite speed' at best. While climbing something seems to be a physical action, in further context, we can see it doesn't seem to be literal. Aha themselves are not human; they are an Aeon; their physiology is way different than humans. On top of that imaginary tree, it is not an actual tree to be climbed, so you can't climb it literally. I think the climbing feat was more like a metaphor instead of being literal. Therefore, it possibly is more reasonable for me.

Ok maybe I miss something I still don’t understand how travel between branch is infinite speed? It’s like travel between timeline we don’t known the distance between those branches.

I think Aha's climbing feat can be put as 'possibly infinite speed' at best. While climbing something seems to be a physical action, in further context, we can see it doesn't seem to be literal. Aha themselves are not human; they are an Aeon; their physiology is way different than humans. On top of that imaginary tree, it is not an actual tree to be climbed, so you can't climb it literally. I think the climbing feat was more like a metaphor instead of being literal. Therefore, it possibly is more reasonable for
Based on this,it sounds more as crossing the entire tree since it mentions peak of the tree,that can be infinite speed since tree is said multiple times to be infinite,to hold infinite leaf worlds,and that spreads into infinity and other stuff like that

Based on this,it sounds more as crossing the entire tree since it mentions peak of the tree
Travel to the end of Imiginary tree is the thing that even Akivili the Aeons of trailblazer still can’t do (it’s their dream) Aha a mortal ( at that time) can do that doesn’t make much sense.

Travel to the end of Imiginary tree is the thing that even Akivili the Aeons of trailblazer still can’t do (it’s their dream) Aha a mortal ( at that time) can do that doesn’t make much sense.
Do you have a scan of that,i know black swan mentioned something about a planet that akivili couldnt reach,but i want to make sure it explicitly says universe as img tree or a planet located in a leaf world

Do you have a scan of that,i know black swan mentioned something about a planet that akivili couldnt reach,but i want to make sure it explicitly says universe as img tree or a planet located in a leaf world
It’s not that they couldn’t reach it’s that they’ve never been there yet (they are dead lol) as Black Swan ask the crew to put down rails.

Also doesn’t make sense the avatar can’t reach it but the crew can.

From databank

Akivili left the isolated world of Pegana and continued to expand the unknown edges of the universe, trying to find an endpoint of the Tree of Existence. Unfortunately, Akivili's destiny was abruptly ended due to an accident

They “disappeared” before they can find edges of universes

On the other hand I guess this is implying that Akivili can reach the edge of imaginary tree if they didn’t disappear.

Which is infinite speed feat I guess? At least Possibility infinite.

Back