• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeons immeasurable speed remove.

Let go gambling!

Biggest anti-feat on the room​

Despite on profile saying that Aeons have immeasurable speed they’re lack the crucial part of immeasurable speed.

Aeons (Other than terminus but I will cover terminus later) can’t move backwards in time. In fact this is state many time for various Aeons

Nanook can’t influence event before their birth.

Their is no Nanook before their birth

When you in Past before thier birth Even though you call Lan their can’t meet you because their didn’t exist yet.

Only way Lan can meet you in past before their birth is to change the date of their birth.

When you in Past before thier birth Even though you call Yaoshi their can’t meet you conclusion for this is because they didn’t exist yet.

From example above it’s clear that it’s impossible for Aeons to travel back before their birth or influence event before their birth and they have show no other feat about traveling though time at all.

now about other feat I will debunk its.

Debunk​

Feat 1 : Aha climb to highest branch of imaginary tree

first climb can mean different thing here it’s maybe just metaphoric about Aha ascended though Cosmic Hierarchy or he use some sort of ability to move though branches this doesn’t necessarily mean physically climbing

Also in scan it's literally call this as "parable of the birth of their Aeons" this ia tale tell from masked fool. one of the most unreliable group in the Universe that will do everything for fun including tell makeupstory it’s shouldn't take as literally physically moving.

Even though we believe that this tale is 100% true it’s still unsure whether it’s done by speed or ability.

Feat 2 : Terminus can move backward in time to the past and also move forward in time to the finalityfuture of all things

while it's true that terminus travel backwards in time. we doesn't have any evidence to scale this to another Aeons other than they’re Also Aeons but I already provided evidence that it’s impossible for other Aeons to travel backward in time

it’s Also on Terminus nature of finality to move against time the same can’t be say for other Aeons that represents different concepts.

Conclusion​

Because how vague those feat are including fair amount of anti-feat I suggest to remove immeasurable speed for every Aeons except Terminus.

new speed ratings will be MFTL+ with Lan destroyed a planet 62 light years away in a short time frame.

Let go gambling!

Biggest anti-feat on the room​

Despite on profile saying that Aeons have immeasurable speed they’re lack the crucial part of immeasurable speed.

Aeons (Other than terminus but I will cover terminus later) can’t move backwards in time. In fact this is state many time for various Aeons

Nanook can’t influence event before their birth.

Their is no Nanook before their birth
Thats because he was born after the swarm disaster,i dont know how is this an anti feat but looks interesting
Isnt all this happening in stimulated universe? I dont think this applies to their real entities...Especially knowing that when Meeting IX traiblazer didnt straight up die like they would in reality.
From example above it’s clear that it’s impossible for Aeons to travel back before their birth or influence event before their birth and they have show no other feat about traveling though time at all.

now about other feat I will debunk its.

Debunk​

Feat 1 : Aha climb to highest branch of imaginary tree

first climb can mean different thing here it’s maybe just metaphoric about Aha ascended though Cosmic Hierarchy or he use some sort of ability to move though branches this doesn’t necessarily mean physically climbing

Also in scan it's literally call this as "parable of the birth of their Aeons" this ia tale tell from masked fool. one of the most unreliable group in the Universe that will do everything for fun including tell makeupstory it’s shouldn't take as literally physically moving.

Even though we believe that this tale is 100% true it’s still unsure whether it’s done by speed or ability.
Either Dimensional Travel or Straight flowery language,probably the latter since in explanation it says that they climbed highest peak of the tree of existence and then saw baby fall down.
Feat 2 : Terminus can move backward in time to the past and also move forward in time to the finalityfuture of all things

while it's true that terminus travel backwards in time. we doesn't have any evidence to scale this to another Aeons other than they’re Also Aeons but I already provided evidence that it’s impossible for other Aeons to travel backward in time.
actually he can just have Time travel ability,since he only moves backwards in time and we dont know if he can move in present or future so i doubt he has immesurable speed too.
it’s Also on Terminus nature of finality to move against time the same can’t be say for other Aeons that represents different concepts.

Conclusion​

Because how vague those feat are including fair amount of anti-feat I suggest to remove immeasurable speed for every Aeons except Terminus.

new speed ratings will be MFTL+ with Lan destroyed a planet 62 light years away in a short time frame.
I agree that current immeasurable speed is questionable and that it should be removed,but this is just MFTL+ attack speed feat, iirc there is some way of getting them to infinite speed,but if not you can get them to MFTL+ just by sheer size they have since they can move freely in space,or just use their feat of destroying stuff from afar idk anymore even aeons cant escape the 0 speed feats allegations lol

Thats because he was born after the swarm disaster,i dont know how is this an anti feat but looks interesting
If he have immeasurable speed he can exist before his birth or influence swarm disaster (by traveling back)

Isnt all this happening in stimulated universe? I dont think this applies to their real entities...Especially knowing that when Meeting IX traiblazer didnt straight up die like they would in reality.
simulate universe main purpose (both in narrative and in lore) is to simulate Aeons and analyze them. so I think they should scale to real Aeons.

About IX Traiblazer also have another feat about resisting IX passive I also think in simulated universe Herta can just modify traiblazer power/body to make they more resistant.

eh.........................while i agree that HSR Immeasurable speed is very questionable, actually straight up wank, but i don't think these arguments can debunk them, can't influence events in the pasts isn't anti-feat against Immeasurable speed

travelling through time is time travel by default, one need to prove this is done via physical movement (speed) to get Immeasurable speed, move backward in time is the same, moving in an umbrella term that not always mean physical movement, though i can understand people could interpreting this as physical movement

climbed imaginary tree, i already said before that this could be just a metaphor, also climbing it is just dimensional travel since Immeasurable speed require you to treat time as physical distance like how you move through space, you can't get immeasurable speed simply cause you travelled through a hierarchy of dimensions.
also iirc, Otto stated the tree isn't physical entity, but the suppose "tree" is just how HI3rd Otto conceptualized it for other to better understanding how the cosmology work, it is not an actual tree where you can climb it. But idk if HSR contradicted it

I actually doesn’t agree with terminus get immeasurable speed but their feat is so confusing and I want to remove for other aeons firsts.

I also doesn’t want to argue with terminus stan and also just feel lazy when doing terminus part so I just leave it’s half finish

also iirc, Otto stated the tree isn't physical entity, but the suppose "tree" is just how HI3rd Otto conceptualized it for other to better understanding how the cosmology work, it is not an actual tree where you can climb it. But idk if HSR contradicted it
If that is the case then SoQ would have been conceptualised entity,and all those ststements for worldline,branches,transifinity,absolute wankery infinity wouldnt make much sense,plus a tree like structure also appeared when he used last inch of his power to affect the tree make a branch and create a world where kallen is still alive and happy,HSR just confirmed its existence even more with slighlty different terminology and analogy since its an theory proposed by zandar,plus otto quite litteraly observed other universes on the tree via divine key

can't influence events in the pasts isn't anti-feat against Immeasurable speed
Can you elaborate on this? ( I doesn’t disagree just want to understand immeasurable speed more)

My understanding is immeasurable speed being can travel through time like space but Aeons show they just can’t travel backwards showing that they doesn’t travel in time like they do with space

Can you elaborate on this? ( I doesn’t disagree just want to understand immeasurable speed more)

My understanding is immeasurable speed being can travel through time like space but Aeons show they just can’t travel backwards showing that they doesn’t travel in time like they do with space
Immeasurable speed don't require you to be able to influence events in the past or in the future to get the speed rating, it can be a good supporting evidence depend on the scenario, but that it, so unable to influence events in the past or in the future isn't anti-feat that can debunk immeasurable speed. Immeasurable speed only requirement is, you capable of travelling through time like how you normal travel through space, treat time as physical distance......simple as that. And being Immeasurable speed doesn't mean you must be able to influence events in the past or in the future either, it could serve as evidences against Immeasurable speed, but depending on the scenario
If that is the case then SoQ would have been conceptualised entity,and all those ststements for worldline,branches,transifinity,absolute wankery infinity wouldnt make much sense,plus a tree like structure also appeared when he used last inch of his power to affect the tree make a branch and create a world where kallen is still alive and happy,HSR just confirmed its existence even more with slighlty different terminology and analogy since its an theory proposed by zandar,plus otto quite litteraly observed other universes on the tree via divine key
i mean, it is just how he conceptualized the cosmology to be a tree and a sea to better understand how the cosmology work as they aren't actual "tree" and "sea", so the statement climbed the tree isn't mean literally physically climbed a tree, but a metaphor

Immeasurable speed don't require you to be able to influence events in the past or in the future to get the speed rating, it can be a good supporting evidence depend on the scenario, but that it, so unable to influence events in the past or in the future isn't anti-feat that can debunk immeasurable speed. Immeasurable speed only requirement is, you capable of travelling through time like how you normal travel through space, treat time as physical distance......simple as that.
I understand that it’s not required for immeasurable speed and many have immeasurable speed even though they doesn’t have time travel feat.

but if they specifically state that they can’t freely travel though time then you can’t say they capable of travelling through time like how normal travel through space

this is equal to they incapable to step backward in 3d space.

but if they specifically state that they can’t freely travel though time then you can’t say they capable of travelling through time like how normal travel through space
well, sometime there are verses with mechanic that disallow for either travel back in time or forward in time, it doesn't really contradict Immeasurable speed, still that depend on the verse to show it though, i don't play HSR so idk

Back