• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeon vs. Bloom (Winx Club)

She's at her strongest. That is, 'Transformations' Bloom. How many does she have? If it causes some kind of trouble or confusion, I can change it to Base Bloom.

This will likely need to be updated to her profile in the future as her profile still does need more work on it but she has 12 transformations currently from what I recall. To be technical, base bloom is the non-transformation Bloom, meaning her normal everday human form without transforming but right now we treat her base form as her 1st fairy form, Charmix.

Her strongest form is Tynix but I don't have nearly any idea of what abilities that form can do yet other than the ones listed on her page rn. So it might be better to change it to her other forms and leave Tynix and Butterflix out.

The only notable editions provided by Tynix are access to mini-worlds (esentially these are micro dimensions) and passive slowing of time that can reach from the mini-worlds to the regular world, though it is unclear whether this is actually slowing down time or the perception of it.

In Butterflix, they can't harm nature but no notable additions otherwise.

I'm pretty sure for Butterflix the nature they can't harm is plants as they can fight everything else and we'd ignore that for vs battles anyway.

But that's for another time. Ill bring this up the next time I request more hax to be added for Bloom.

Back