• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed equal
Hobbes is bloodlusted
Tyler Durden is used
Battle takes place in the fight club basement
SBA for everything else
Calvin and Hobbes' fans still pine 15 years after its exit - cleveland.com
Welcome to... | Fight club brad pitt, Fight club poster, Fight club

Sociopaths Imagination:

Psychopaths Imagination:

Incon

This seen interesting but I'm not used to the narrator to give a opnion on this battle

But let's see

Hobbes scales too
3596400 Joules

The Fight Club guy scales too baseline sinse It lacks actuall calcs(trough It's a impressive feat)
So... 15000 Joules... let's say It's 3 times that
45000 Joules... Hobbes still has a bigger then 10 times AP advantage... stomp

The Fight Club guy scales too baseline sinse It lacks actuall calcs(trough It's a impressive feat)
So... 15000 Joules... let's say It's 3 times that
45000 Joules... Hobbes still has a bigger then 10 times AP advantage... stomp
I can guarantee that causing that pretty large explosion and smashing through two walls is almost certainly like pretty close to a megajoule just by eyeballing it. Also Tyler would probably be invisible to Hobbes pair that with much higher skill and probably higher ap means this probably isn't a stomp

I can guarantee that causing that pretty large explosion and smashing through two walls is almost certainly like pretty close to a megajoule just by eyeballing it. Also Tyler would probably be invisible to Hobbes pair that with much higher skill and probably higher ap means this probably isn't a stomp
Nah, while there is no calc we can only scale to baseline unfortunetly, and I doubt It will be any close to Hobbes feat

The Narrator looks to be a composite profile, as it combines feats from both the movie and comics. So unless the movie and comics are canon to each other, then that profile can't stay up

The Narrator looks to be a composite profile, as it combines feats from both the movie and comics. So unless the movie and comics are canon to each other, then that profile can't stay up
Fight Club 1 (Movie Series) is an Adaptaion from the Novel Version.
They have the same Storyline/Board, of course it's canon

Back