• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeon Physiology Page CRT

The purpose of this CRT is quite straightforward, officially add to the VSBW everything that is in this Sandbox as the "Aeon Physiology" page, currently, we have 14 profiles for the Aeons, and since they share several Powers, Abilities and Resistances due to their nature as Aeons, with only one very few of them getting different powers and resistances that the rest of the Aeons don't not have, such as IX's Void Manipulation and Causality Manipulation as well as the Resistance to Dream Manipulation, and for the sake of simplicity, we need to facilitate the future editings and instead of updating each of these 14 profiles, and there is the fact that more Aeons' profiles are eventually coming close to be made in a not so far future such as Akvili, Idrila, Long and Terminus, we just need some more lore about them and official designs made by Hoyoverse, so even with the current number of 14 Aeons' profiles, with the eventual creation of more 4 profiles, increasing the number to 18 profiles, so that why I think we need the Aeon Physiology page and these justifications are good reasons enough to add the said page to the WIki.

The credits also goes to @Eseseso and @Aernasilver, as they are the ones who helped me in creation of the Sandbox

Agree: 4 (GarrixianXD, Planck69, DarkDragonMedeus, Elizhaa)

Disagree:

Last edited:
This games only a year old wtf 😭. I find it funny how Reddit thinks that the verse caps at planet or smthn and that the higher dimensional stuff is flowery

Looks good from a glance
Reddit known for their... yk. Btw, lot of this stems from Hi3 and GGZ which are very old games.

All of this seems good except for Large Size types 6 to 8. It's been said that Aeons can be in whatever form they want with their true form being not only conceptual but also non-existent.

@DarkDragonMedeus @Just_a_Random_Butler @Elizhaa @Catzlaflame @ActuallySpaceMan42 @Planck69 @Dereck03 Any evaluations are appreciated~
Can I change this part like this then?

Size Manipulation & Large Size (Up to Type 8; Aeons can seemingly change THEIR own sizes at will, choosing to be size of normal humans up to having the size of celestial bodies, so huge that THEIR bodies fill the skies like celestial bodies THEMSELVES, with Oroboros and Ena, the former who can grow larger enough to swallow an entire galaxy and the latter who can increase THEIR own size to the point of being able to be larger than an universe)

Can I change this part like this then?

Size Manipulation & Large Size (Up to Type 8; Aeons can seemingly change THEIR own sizes at will, choosing to be size of normal humans up to having the size of celestial bodies, so huge that THEIR bodies fill the skies like celestial bodies THEMSELVES, with Oroboros and Ena, the former who can grow larger enough to swallow an entire galaxy and the latter who can increase THEIR own size to the point of being able to be larger than an universe)
Yeah, that’s fine.

The purpose of this CRT is quite straightforward, officially add to the VSBW everything that is in this Sandbox as the "Aeon Physiology" page, currently, we have 14 profiles for the Aeons, and since they share several Powers, Abilities and Resistances due to their nature as Aeons, with only one very few of them getting different powers and resistances that the rest of the Aeons don't not have, such as IX's Void Manipulation and Causality Manipulation as well as the Resistance to Dream Manipulation, and for the sake of simplicity, we need to facilitate the future editings and instead of updating each of these 14 profiles, and there is the fact that more Aeons' profiles are eventually coming close to be made in a not so far future such as Akvili, Idrila and Terminus, we just need some more lore about them and official designs made by Hoyoverse, so even with the current number of 14 Aeons' profiles, with the eventual creation of more 3 profiles, increasing the number to 17 profiles, so that why I think we need the Aeon Physiology page and these justifications are good reasons enough to add the said page to the WIki.
Credit me you coward.

As the one who helped make much of this sandbox, I naturally agree with it.
All of this seems good except for Large Size types 6 to 8. It's been said that Aeons can be in whatever form they want with their true form being not only conceptual but also non-existent.

@DarkDragonMedeus @Just_a_Random_Butler @Elizhaa @Catzlaflame @ActuallySpaceMan42 @Planck69 @Dereck03 Any evaluations are appreciated~
So they can grow to any size they want?

I agree. I actually had this idea for a while when the Aeons pages got posted first time but didn't want to bring it up in the general thread because I figure no one would have thought it'd be needed.

Glad I was n't the only one who thinks there should be a Physiology page for them.

And ofc as all know, any specific ability an Aeon has is for their page as the physiology page is for general abilities shared by all/all should be able to have per their nature.

I agree. I actually had this idea for a while when the Aeons pages got posted first time but didn't want to bring it up in the general thread because I figure no one would have thought it'd be needed.

Glad I was n't the only one who thinks there should be a Physiology page for them.

And ofc as all know, any specific ability an Aeon has is for their page as the physiology page is for general abilities shared by all/all should be able to have per their nature.
Tbh, I was looking at the Aeons page since I want to make their Low 1-A versions eventually fight someone from Marvel, and I noticed that all of them shared like 80-90% of their P&A stuff with each other.

About NEP Aeons can think ( Nous calculated universe , Oroboros think star is a food for them , Aha can make a joke , Akivili enjoy traveling a universe etc.)

So they have aspect 3 Otherwise if we gonna keep aspect 3 I think it’s need nature 3

not even the trace of past and future <- this part seem like flowery language than literally erasing past&future (Past is voided because almost everyone from that planet die so no one can remember their history/culture and future is void because it’s no longer exists )

Like in scans people can still remember that planets and still question about its So it’s history still exists in some people mind,

Back