• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adult Naruto fights a Tier 7 (Just for curiosity)

This is Hokage Naruto VS Lain Tendou (Instant Death series).

-Speed is equalized.

-In character.

I don't know if this is a stomp or not, I'm just curious of what would happen, please don't take this match seriously, as is in the Fun and Games board.

Last edited:
I don't think Naruto can really do anything about Low-Godly while in character, he has a few sealing things and such but I don't recall Adult Naruto ever using them.

Dude, I'm saying that using X type of Rasengan to slow down the regen isn't out of character, not the Magnet Rasengan. I'm not saying it gives Naruto the win, just that Low-Godly isn't that much of a deal

Dude, I'm saying that using X type of Rasengan to slow down the regen isn't out of character, not the Magnet Rasengan. I'm not saying it gives Naruto the win, just that Low-Godly isn't that much of a deal
It is, slowing it down is irrelevant, if it doesn't make Naruto win, why does it matter?

I said Naruto's ways of countering Low-Godly are out of character, which they are, slowing it down doesn't counter it.

It is, slowing it down is irrelevant, if it doesn't make Naruto win, why does it matter?
Because it makes the regen not that big of a deal? Do you even know what I'm saying here? If he can't regenerate fast enough, he will never be able to be in a complete state to even fight Naruto. He will always have to regen a part of his body/his whole body.
I said Naruto's ways of countering Low-Godly are out of character, which they are, slowing it down doesn't counter it.
I never denied that, I don't even know why you thought that. Stop being always on the offensive.

Because it makes the regen not that big of a deal? Do you even know what I'm saying here? If he can't regenerate fast enough, he will never be able to be in a complete state to even fight Naruto. He will always have to regen a part of his body/his whole body.

I never denied that, I don't even know why you thought that. Stop being always on the offensive.
It doesn't slow it down by that much iirc, he would literally need to halt Lain's regen for a day for it to be a valid win.

I'm not offensive, I'm just confused on why you're arguing points that don't matter, he can't stop Lain's regen, only slow it down, which does nothing.

It doesn't slow it down by that much iirc, he would literally need to halt Lain's regen for a day for it to be a valid win.
It doesn't matter if it doesn't slow down too much. Just the fact that Naruto landed a casual blow would make Lain have to regenerate his entire body. Naruto can simply spam attacks that affect at the cellular level, which will slow down his regeneration. Any attack from Naruto would make Lain to regenerate the entire body (A 5-C + can pulverize any Tier 7 character's body). Lain is simply not going to be able to do anything, he is going to have to stay the whole fight regenerating.
I'm not offensive, I'm just confused on why you're arguing points that don't matter, he can't stop Lain's regen, only slow it down, which does nothing.
I'm arguing that because I want. If it "doesn't matter" you could've ignored them. Simple as that.

Lain is simply not going to be able to do anything, he is going to have to stay the whole fight regenerating.
Not a wincon and not how Naruto fights in character, the idea that he's just going to keep Lain in an infinite death loop for a whole day is comical.
you could've ignored them. Simple as that.
Good idea

It doesn't matter if it doesn't slow down too much. Just the fact that Naruto landed a casual blow would make Lain have to regenerate his entire body. Naruto can simply spam attacks that affect at the cellular level, which will slow down his regeneration. Any attack from Naruto would make Lain to regenerate the entire body (A 5-C + can pulverize any Tier 7 character's body). Lain is simply not going to be able to do anything, he is going to have to stay the whole fight regenerating.
Assuming that Naruto starts all out from the begining, I mean, I'm sure he wouldn't need to transform into KCM Mode to defeat Lain.

Also, a 5-C without regeneration negation wouldn't be able to neg the Godly regen of a character of lesser tier like 7-A. That's not a general Rule at all, Naruto can becouse he has the regen negation, but the AP of another 5-C that doesn't have regen negation won't.

Also, Now that I think about It, Naruto's regen negation should be "limited' as it doesn't completely neg the characters's regen, only slow it down.

Assuming that Naruto starts all out from the begining, I mean, I'm sure he wouldn't need to transform into KCM Mode to defeat Lain.

Also, a 5-C without regeneration negation wouldn't be able to neg the Godly regen of a character of lesser tier like 7-A. That's not a general Rule at all, Naruto can becouse he has the regen negation, but the AP of another 5-C that doesn't have regen negation won't.
Ok, what's your point? I literally never said that.

The only possible course of actions he could take would be to summon and use the frog song, which as a cognition based ability should affect the real Lain. Ooc obviously, and that wouldn't be a deadly move either, so... meh.

Back