• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah if platonic concepts are allowed here, then a LOT of characters would be outerversal. For example CSAP has platonic concepts listed as 1-A and that's why many characters there are outer.
CSaP has no standards so it's bad to use it as an example.

Absolutely I never said it needs to be testified only bruh, why even bringing up something unnecessary 🗿

Calculation goes with considering things that are taken in the fiction as it is as in irl, given structure of earth, value of g, etc 🗿

I am saying if the number of dimensions it has is 5d then how it gonna be 1a bruh.
Yeah and why can't platonic forms be taken as it is in irl

I am saying if the number of dimensions it has is 5d then how it gonna be 1a bruh.

It would just be 1-A not just 5D

Man pls, it's not about them being taken as in irl, it's about them can maybe not taken as in irl.

🗿I asked about if a verse with just 5 dimensions and has platonic concept, then why would it be 1a?
I don't get it even if we accept platonic concepts they're still bound by their cosmology .And there are other good ways they can scale to their cosmology

It would just be 1-A not just 5D
Why would it be 1-A ?

I don't get it even if we accept platonic concepts they're still bound by their cosmology .And there are other good ways they can scale to their cosmology

Why would it be 1-A ?
Certified bruh moment, we are on the same boat but you are fighting me? 🗿

Man pls, it's not about them being taken as in irl, it's about them can maybe not taken as in irl.

🗿I asked about if a verse with just 5 dimensions and has platonic concept, then why would it be 1a?
Why would they not be taken as in irl?

If platonic concepts are 1-A, then a verse with 5 dimensions with platonic concepts as well would be 1-A too. The dimensions are irrelevant here

e23f30c97a9d87c652c964d9766aa970.png

Funny how all those characters failed at step 1 or 2.
So we can close the thread? I don't think any staff will agree to having them as an alternative way to scale them to 1-A. And I am confident of this.

I disagree with the assessment. There is no link between concepts and infinite dimensionality. This seems like it attempts to treat 1-A as a conceptually special tier, which it isn't. (at least not since the tiering revision) 1-A is just a different number of dimensions from other tiers.

If no character is supposed to qualify for this anyway there is no need to debate it though.

Last edited:
e23f30c97a9d87c652c964d9766aa970.png

Funny how all those characters failed at step 1 or 2.
So we can close the thread? I don't think any staff will agree to having them as an alternative way to scale them to 1-A. And I am confident of this.
what are these steps?

what are these steps?

1. Does your character represent some sort of concept not associated with perfection (like evil, darkness, death, weakness, famine, etc...) ? If yes, jump to 8.
  2. Was your character ever affected by any physical entity and did he ever affect such entities himself ? If yes, jump to 8.
  3. Was your character ever created or destroyed ? If yes jump to 8.
  4. Did your character ever change his state of existence in any way ? If yes, jump to 8.
  5. Can your character be described using spatial or temporal notions (like size, age, location, etc...) ? If yes, jump to 8.
  6. Does your character have any of his properties* (like mass, volume, energy output, etc..) in infinite quantities ? If yes, jump to 8.
  7. Congratulations, your character does embody a Platonic Form
  8. Unfortunately, your character does not embody a Platonic Form

Yo here is a good thread which pretty much debunks platonic forms ig
I forgot about that thread lol.

Yea it pretty much annhilates platonism's usage on battleboarding.
Platonic forms can be changed, if someone has that good of hax
This is a non argument. Equivalent to stating omnipotence can be surpassed if someone is strong enough. You cannot contradict the definition of platonism to suit your wank.

1. Does your character represent some sort of concept not associated with perfection (like evil, darkness, death, weakness, famine, etc...) ? If yes, jump to 8.
  2. Was your character ever affected by any physical entity and did he ever affect such entities himself ? If yes, jump to 8.
  4. Did your character ever change his state of existence in any way ? If yes, jump to 8.
  5. Can your character be described using spatial or temporal notions (like size, age, location, etc...) ? If yes, jump to 8.
  6. Does your character have any of his properties* (like mass, volume, energy output, etc..) in infinite quantities ? If yes, jump to 8.
Hmmm I feel like 7 should be “read 8.” But aside from that, makes sense.

Lol this actually looks challenging.doesnt it ?

Back