• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

additions Thor(marvel)

Old King Thor's version possesses life hax through his blood, why shouldn't base Thor have it?, since they have a similar story and literally scale the powers of normal Thor to his future self.

Edit:
Minor Reality Warping: Spinned to create a vortex which "tears at the very fabric of reality" with his hammer, allowing him to revert the effects of technology that was sending him to another dimension ([The] Avengers (1963) issue 1.5) Feat 1, 2,

(More) Resistance to Mind Manipulation: "Deliberately" failed to subdue Valkyrie while commanded to do so due to trying to resist his controller's will, but was still being manipulated (Tarot issue 2)

Last edited:
Idk about this, but speaking of Thor I got the following for him;
  • Minor Reality Warping: Spinned to create a vortex which "tears at the very fabric of reality" with his hammer, allowing him to revert the effects of technology that was sending him to another dimension ([The] Avengers (1963) issue 1.5)
  • (More) Resistance to Mind Manipulation: "Deliberately" failed to subdue Valkyrie while commanded to do so due to trying to resist his controller's will, but was still being manipulated (Tarot issue 2)
You can tag other staff here.

I just read the comic now and it looks more like a form of BFR negation + Reality warping since the Vortex canceled the spheres of Doom that was going to send thor to another dimension

I mean, it can also be possible for a simple tearing in reality to lead into the same effect wihout it having Power Null-based properties. We don't know how Doom's tech works too.

Last edited:
What Eficiente suggested can probably be added.

I would need Thor's profile unlocked.

I will do so. Tell me here when you are done.

Done, I didn't give any opinion to the power pointed out in the OP tho, idk if it's right or wrong.

Thank you.

Resistance to mind manipulation seems fine, but the other powers in the OP seem unreliable to me.

the manipulation of life was already accepted in the profile of old King Thor, what I mean is that it cannot be applied to the main Thor?, since the comic tells us directly that the blood of a God (Thor) can give life.

also have to add the minor RW to the Old king thor page.

We cannot scale from a more experienced alternative timeline character. He has to demonstrate such a power himself.

Also, the other example does not seem nearly extreme and versatile enough to qualify for reality warping.

Back