• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additions for Time Lords

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are really the same doctor just different versions of himself through time. This case is not the same where the different version are all the same character like Lavos, Solaris, and Rimuru

Doctor can't interact with different versions of himself if I am not mistaken,the paradox will destroy the universe or something like that.Only The Moment allowed him to do that.

Firstly, the revampt page is very good, great job. Secondly, I can help with the tiering. I'll place the explainations and tiering in a collapsable bracket as not to disrupt the thread.

Solar System level stuff

Can easily detonate stars

• The Daleks came for us in that first year, and we did not see it as war. We saw it as pest control. They amassed in their millions, and rather than face them as equals on the battle field we simply detonated the nearest star and consumed their fleet in fire. Such was our power. Such was our arrogance.
The Time Lords moved the Solar System two light years

• DOCTOR: Well, that somehow or other your planet and its entire constellation managed to shift itself a couple of light years across space, after which, for some reason, it became known as Ravalox.
  • Once more the Magnetron was used, this time to draw the Earth and its sun and its solar system back to its proper place in space and time.
Capable of affecting a TARDIS in flight

• ― the impact that rocked the TARDIS knocked him from both his regenesis and his chair, at the same time throwing him on to the polished black floor and halting the physiological repair. His body crying out in pain, the Master dragged himself upright, trying to reach the console to ascertain what was going on, to try to control it. He didn't make it. The next jolt hurled him against a black, roundelled wall; he managed to fall forward and grab the edge of the console, biting back the scream that rose within him as his burnt flesh cracked and wept with the effort. But there was no time for pain: locking it away, his eyes scanned the read-outs... and he looked in disbelief at what they were telling him. His TARDIS was under attack! But how was that possible? Those bumbling crystalline fools may have been able to injure him, but their asinine Dynatrope certainly didn't have access to the sort of technology that was currently shaking his TARDIS to pieces. To affect a TARDIS in flight demanded time technology of the highest order, and there were mercifully few races in the cosmos who could wield such powers. Mercifully few rivals, that was. The Time Lords, certainly, but this brazen attack wasn't their way at all. No, they hid behind agents, lies and half-truths ― direct action was anathema to them. And besides, hadn't the new High Council been only too happy to see the back of him once he had been released from the limbo atrophier in the Matrix?
Blackstars

• 'I have located the source of the energy ball,' Hedin announced. 'A structure on the surface of the Needle. We are not close enough to run a full scan, but there are energy sources there, and traces of sentience.'The Castellan was nodding, almost distractedly. 'We must destroy it.''What?' the Doctor shouted. 'Destroy them before we have even found out who they are?''They have killed a Time Lord,' Hedin noted. 'There is no greater crime. They fired without provocation.''How would we destroy them?' another Councillor asked.'A directed blackstar,' the Magistrate suggested.'The blackstar was devised to crack open Dyson Spheres. Using it on the Needle will annihilate an area a billion kilometres in diameter.''A tiny speck on the surface.''An area hundreds of times larger than the surface of Gallifrey,' the Doctor objected, 'an area large enough to support trillions of lifeforms.'
Galaxy level stuff
Have weapons capable of destroying galaxies

• It's an insult,' Homunculette babbled. 'The weapons of the High Council are legendary. We've made defensive arrays the size of star systems, we've taken apart whole galaxies...'
  • Computer: Most of it is nonfunctional, but yes. Were that state to change you are surrounded by sufficient tech to boil a galaxy.
High Complex Multiverse level stuff
Can directly control a TARDIS' Eye of Harmony

• Missy stood at the controls, checking the power readout. Jettisoning the Eye of Harmony, that had been tricky, but not as problematic as trapping its replacement. She looked up to the scanner, watching Kalub's creature write in its new containment field, one that would never fracture, nor fail. Not that the creature would ever stop trying to escape. Missy was counting on that. It would rant and rail and scream and struggle, providing more than enough energy to power a Type 45 TARDIS. She was no longer dependent on Gallifrey, or the black hole trapped deep beneath the Panopticon. Best of all there was nothing the General, the High Council, or even Rassilon could do about it. To think, she'd wasted all that energy tracking down a replacement for the Eye, knowing all too well that it was only a matter of time before the High Council came a-calling... and then Rassilon had dropped the solution straight into her lap.
Warped their worldline through the 11th dimension

• The Enemy no longer had a homeworld. Indeed, they had never had a homeworld. All the evidence suggested they had employed sophisticated dimensional engineering techniques to loop their worldline, rendering it inaccessible to Time Lord attack. So what did this mean? Gallifrey itself was protected by even more complex temporal defenses, its worldline twisted and warped through all eleven dimensions to hide it from Enermy attack. It was the home of the Time Lords, the legendary masters of time. Surely the Enemy lacked the level of knowledge to manipulate its own worldline?
I've removed TARDISes because there are so many variations (roughtly 120 to 400 depending on the media) with a lot of abilities. For example, Battle TARDISes wouldn't be Solar System level, they'd be Solar System level, likely far higher due to being on par with Dalek Saucers. I've also removed Artron Cannons and Klypstromic Warheads because they're TARDIS weapons.

This isn't very well written, but it's at least a start:

Solar System level (Created defence arrays the size of star systems. Blackstars are designed to crack open Dyson Spheres and annihilate areas a billion kilometres in diameter, the War King planned to penetrate a section of the Needle with a directed Blackstar. Shifted the Solar System across two light years, ravaging it in an event similar to a "solar fireball". Detonated stars during the Time War, and was implied to have done so with ease) to Galaxy level (Weapons in the Time Lord arsenal have taken apart galaxies. Stated to possess technology capable of boiling a galaxy), many abilities and weapons ignore conventional durability (Many of the Time Lord's attacks focus on warping or manipulating time and space, can "dematerialise" targets, erasing them from existence. De-Mat Guns and Time Bombs remodel everything in creation without the target, removing them from time and space). High Universal with The Cold (The Cold is capable of breaking through the space-time continuum, sucking everything in the vacinity into an alternate universe), High Complex Multiverse level with Temporal Technology (Created the Eye of Harmony, an 11-D matrix, and used it to power the Quantum forcefields and 10-D Transduction barriers that protect the planet from attack. Employed sophisticated dimensional engineering techniques to loop their worldline through eleven dimensions), the Ultimate Sanction (Would have torn apart the Time Vortex, destroying all of creation as a side effect), the Armageddon Sapphire (Was, at the time, the Time Lords' most powerful weapon. Can tear reality apart, agitating Higgs bosons to the point where the space-time continuum collapses into Calabi-Yau Space. Would have set off a dimensional cascade that not even Kronos could stop) and The Moment (The Doctor planned to destroyed both the Daleks, Time Lords and Gallifrey. The Moment is consistently described as the most powerful weapon at the Time Lords' disposal, including the likes of the Omega Arsenal)

Tardis should have nigh-omniscient intelligence.It is sentient and has a soul,and was the one who granted Rose nigh-omniscience.

@Ultima

Are you willing to handle the changes?

Somebody should ask Ultima Reality to comment here again.

I can probably add the changes in my sandbox to the page, yeah. We should probably figure out how to structure their AP section though, since it's kind of huge, as you can see in ByAsura's post.

Didn't Ultima just say what we need to do?

@Ultima I guess I could shorten it a little. Stellar Manipulators, Parallel Cannons and such are technically hax.

Edit: I've shortened it significantly, although it is not well written. But I'm sure that can be handled by someone.

I forgot I had written about this on another page, but here's a couple of misc. weapons

Ghost Clusters (Probability Manipulation)

• GHOST CLUSTERS [House Military Technology] Virtual, or imaginary, splinter bombs which model their explosions inside the predictive "model universe" of the Great Houses, making the timelines of all those designated as affected without having any effect on those victims in the real world. When the pretend fatalities — the walking dead — have reached crucial strategic points in the physical universe, the probability of the virtual bombs having been retroactively really deployed can be gradually increased. The mechanism by which this is accomplished, involving a random atomic decay counter, a time machine and a reasonably-sized explosive device, need not be detailed here: indeed the mechanism itself is no more than a stage prop, the effect being generated entirely by the increase in probability and not the mechanism which delivers the actual blow. The mere possibility of the real killing stroke having fallen in the victims' past begins to abrade their physicality. They fall ill. They become paranoid. They suffer symptoms of dislocation and disease, and many actually die.
Chronic Tripwires are directly stated to be used by Time Lords (Age Manipulation)

• Weapons were readied: chronal torpedoes, chronic tripwires, ghost clusters and parallel beams and living weapons that thought form themselves, and it was almost enough to make you believe in the Time Lord superiority again.
  • "That's it, lads. They've hit the Chronic Tripwire. The Daleks in there are experiencing something they'll find most unpleasant — accelerated evolution. Send in your war bands if you like, but let me assure you, all they'll find is dust."
I have a copy of the entire Book of the War and Quantum Archangel with me, so there's a ton more.

I understand that this is derailing somewhat, but I cannot get this approved anywhere else. My revisions for War TARDISes.

You can ask Azathoth and Ultima to comment here via their message walls.

My apologies, but it is better if you try on your own. I am already tired and overworked. You can tell them that I would appreciate it.

Disintegrating someone is Deconstruction, but they explain in Engines of War that Rassilon's gauntlet can dematerialize people. In War Games, some Time Lord "dematerialized" the War Lord, making it as if he never existed, yet everyone remembered, like the people around Rassilon in that scene. So it's probably existence erasure, although it is compared to the Dalek weapon of similar nature to the de-mat gun, which renders everyone unable to remember the destroyed target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back