• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additions for a Sonic character no one cares about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shade the Echidna additions

Most of this I got from glancing over this page

Stealth Mastery - Her suit has stealth features that enhance her stealth abilities and allow her to pass by enemy eyes unnoticed. This ability should also be had considering the statements of her stealth ability in her intelligence section on her page here

Explosion Manipulation - She carries grenades as seen in the Echidna Rush attack she preforms with Knuckles. She has in her equipment but not her powers

Status Effect Inducement - Can inflict the Distracted status on foes with her grenades. She can give herself the Hyper status with her Cloak skill

Statistics Amplification - The Hyper status she can grant herself increases one's defense and speed

Not sure if I need to ask in a CRT to do this but doing so to be safe, justification additions for Durability Negation - Her Leech Blade pierces through defenses, as seen in the Echidna Rush and Blade Drop moves, which have the Armor Piercing battle effect, which means they ignore defenses

Last edited:
At least she's keeping Honey The Cat company at that Sonic Paradox bar.

I agree with these additions, a shame she'll never appear in any official Sonic media again but hey at least her intro game gave us a ton of equipment/hax plus expanded lore.

Also considering how incredibly minor these additions are, I think we only need the approval of a single staff member imho, contacted any of them yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back