• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additional Ability & Feats For Saitama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Good evening everyone!!. Today, I will be adding the "Causality Manipulation" ability for saitama.

Summary Explanation :

As the genos statement explains, it is evident that saitama can transcend space and time at the same time it is stated that saitama can also manipulate the law of cause & effect.

zkg6zinchlf91.png

Important Point :

From the genos explanation, it's not just a hypothesis, but there is evidence that underlies the relevance of saitama behind the genos conversation. Yup, Saitama's proof in the time travel case is that he can carry out the law of cause and effect, by combining in the configuration of matter & antimatter. thus, could lead to a "reversal of causality"

louHb5M.jpg

To observe Saitama's time travel mechanism which is correlated and involved with the law of cause and effect. why is that?, because the impact it causes causes a "reversal of causality". in this context, if described as X&Y, then saitama can change the law of cause to X, and effect to Y. and yes, saitama can time travel by combining matter & antimatter. in that sense saitama can be categorized including the term causality manipulation.

Conclusion !!

Agree : @Zexer1, @Catpija, @Quangotjokes, @sunshine
Disagree : @Robo, @Sus, @Chariot190, @Everything12 (Moderator)
Neutral : -

Last edited:
Hello Good Afternoon everyone!!. Today, I will add an ability "Causality Manipulation" For saitama.

Summary Explanation :

Explained by the genos statement, it is proven that saitama can transcend space and time at the same time it is stated that saitama can also manipulate cause & effect.

that's all from a short thread, however, that's all I can say, thank you. 😇

Agree, Disagree or neutral?, Give me reason if u disagree,

zkg6zinchlf91.png
UP

Hello Good Afternoon everyone!!. Today, I will add an ability "Causality Manipulation" For saitama.

Summary Explanation :

Explained by the genos statement, it is proven that saitama can transcend space and time at the same time it is stated that saitama can also manipulate Law cause & effect.

that's all from a short thread, however, that's all I can say, thank you. 😇

Agree, Disagree or neutral?, Give me reason if u disagree,

zkg6zinchlf91.png
Up

Do people actually take what Genos said seriously? He even stated that it was a mere hypothesis.

Do people actually take what Genos said seriously? He even stated that it was a mere hypothesis.
From the genos explanation, it's not just a hypothesis, but there is evidence that bases the relevance to saitama behind the genos conversation. Yup, Saitama's evidence in the time travel case is that he can act out the law of cause and effect, by combining matter & antimatter. thus, causing a "revesal of causality"

And, don't Appeal to authority. if other people or more experts say what you say (Only Hypothesis), I will not easily believe that argument

As I see it the "Hypothesis" word is used for the statements of "Parallel world or multiverse theory" "timeline" "time travel" parts and not for the other half which mentions that saitama Transcends time and space Transcends and manipulates the laws of causality

So this also suggests Saitama fused with himself? Or are we treating "merge" as having a meaning only in location?

Why does it contradict the scene?, and can you accompany the explanation of the statement that you bring?
The paragraph is not meant to be read in the first place

It completely goes against the actual scene

Saitama did not manipulate casualty or anything of that sort

He didn't combine matter and antimatter

He didn't transcend space-time

What happened is explicitly just making his atoms spin in the opposite direction, reversing time

What happened is explicitly just making his atoms spin in the opposite direction, reversing time
Rebuttal :

Which paragraph are you referring to? from paragraph 1, I only briefly explained the explanation of the genos hypothesis

again, I don't understand, what do you mean by the word you say "contrary"?

Just like the previous point, you didn't even give a reason why it could be that way.

why do I say combining matter and antimatter?, which is simple, because it includes a mechanism for activating the time travel ability

I even crossed out the words, to show that saitama doesn't transcend time and space

Yeah and?, that also includes distorting the law of cause & effect

Woa!

What happened is explicitly just making his atoms spin in the opposite direction
It literally states "particles and anti-particles generated in pairs" so your first statement is invalid

*making his sub-atomic particles and sub-atomic anti-particles moving in opposite direction in pair

That statement could be either taken as a hyperbole or genos just calling the "time traveling and coming back in time" as transcending time

Saitama used his particles and anti-particles to reverse time and causality (cause and effect of the fight and all) as he reversed cause and effect to hit garou before the fight even started and that also resulted in time travel, the "reversal of causality" and genos' statement of saitama manipulating the laws of causality supports it

again, I don't understand, what do you mean by the word you say "contrary"?
Never said this word
Just like the previous point, you didn't even give a reason why it could be that way.
Could be what way? Him manipulating his atoms? The manga is the evidence
why do I say combining matter and antimatter?, which is simple, because it includes a mechanism for activating the time travel ability
When was that said?
Yeah and?, that also includes distorting the law of cause & effect
He didn't distorte it he just reversed time

It literally states "particles and anti-particles generated in pairs" so your first statement is invalid

*making his sub-atomic particles and sub-atomic anti-particles moving in opposite direction in pair
When was that said? Your second statement approves what i said
That statement could be either taken as a hyperbole or genos just calling the "time traveling and coming back in time" as transcending time
Aka useless in both cases
Saitama used his particles and anti-particles to reverse time and causality (cause and effect of the fight and all) as he reversed cause and effect to hit garou before the fight even started and that also resulted in time travel, the "reversal of causality" and genos' statement of saitama manipulating the laws of causality supports it
Thats not what happened though you're creating extra details, mind you explain to me what is causality to you? As to why reversing time (which typically gives time manip) gives causality manip

I won't reply anytime soon due to personal problems, you should preferably wait for other members

Or contact verse supporters

When was that said? Your second statement approves what i said

Yes but it's not just atoms but sub-atomic particles and anti-particles

Aka useless in both cases
Um, I didn't said it is did I? I was just replying to your comment of "he didn't transcend space-time" which you were using to prove the whole paragraph invalid

Thats not what happened though you're creating extra details, mind you explain to me what is causality to you? As to why reversing time (which typically gives time manip) gives causality manip
No, That is what happened. I am not adding stuffs, I am just explaining the situation in detail. the meaning of causality for me don't differ from it's actual meaning. I just stand with saitama getting causality manipulation FRA
I won't reply anytime soon due to personal problems, you should preferably wait for other members

Or contact verse supporters
Sure

@Robo, I didn't explain that Saitama transcended space-time, from that argument I just displayed the words from genos. I even crossed out those words in paragraph 1.

How does Causality Manipulation help Saitama in a fight?
You can read it in paragraph 3, First of all, starting from the time travel mechanism where Saitama combines matter as particle & antimatter as antiparticle and results in "Revesal Of Causality" in that sense Saitama succeeded in changing the flow of the causal system, the proof is also reinforced by the sentence genos which says "Causality Manipulation".

@Null can you add tags "SAITAMA" "ONEPUNCHMAN" in the OP and contact/tag some verse supporters for their opinion on this cause this thread isn't getting much attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back