• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additional abilities (Pixel Gun Player)

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
then this also means that Player would also have resistance to electricity and bullets since Modules for those exist, right?

I think thats energy manipulation, not electric manipulation. For Kinetic, im not sure about its counterpart here on this site. But shall I add it?

Im refering to its name. Its called the ENERGETIC module for a reason, which is self explanatory. It even said so on what type of damage it does.

546B7CF1-C3B9-4FF4-86ED-DF9E4AB087A2

Pixel Gun is very bad with names.

Singular Grenade should be called Singularity Grenade.

Their grammar is also very bad as well, and it may just be a coincidence that it's named like this.

Though, im pretty sure if we say that the energetic module resists Electricity when infused with the armor, then how come you are still taking normal damage from Electric weapons?

fine, whatever you say.

btw: System Admin is considered a "realistic" weapon when it's a Code Weapon so i'm really not buying this.

Oh yeah, and since Player has guns, shouldnt he be "Supersonic" attack speed with his bullets (the average speed of a bullet is 1700 mph)?

Back